Wolverine vs Captain America, Batman, and Cyclops (in dense forest, day and night).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
They fight in a dense forest, Wolverine is 30 feet away from his opponents.

What is the outcome? Batman gets his usual gear and night goggles (which he should have but I was making it clear he has them).

Scenario 1: Daytime. They all face each other. Cap, Bats, and Cyke are in a group. Cyke can not use "get off of my lawn" blasts.

Scenario 2: Daytime, Wolverine gets a 5 second head start to hide, they are alerted his is there but not of his location, but he cannot attack them until after 5 seconds are up. Cyke can use full powered blasts.

Scenario 3: Nighttime. They all face each other. Cap, Bats, and Cyke are in a group. Cyke can not use "get off of my lawn" blasts.

Scenario 4: Nighttime, Wolverine gets a 5 second head start to hide, they are alerted he is there but not of his location, but he cannot attack them until after 5 seconds are up. Cyke can use full powered blasts.

Mshinu
Logan would be hard pressed to squeze out a win against those 3 in any of the scenarios.

Tha C-Master
Think so? I thought people might consider it balanced as he is capable of killing them with one slash and can use the dense forest to his advantage. I wasn't going to add Cyke but that came to mind.... some might disagree we'll see.

-Pr-
Team stomps in every scenario, imo.

Tha C-Master
I really tried to balance it out. I made Wolverine and Sabes vs 50 Bruce Waynes and that was widely considered a stomp for the claws... Does Cyke Break it? Without the full powered blasts I didn't think it would keep Wolverine at bay by itself. And he can't use it as much up close with teammates.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I really tried to balance it out. I made Wolverine and Sabes vs 50 Bruce Waynes and that was widely considered a stomp for the claws... Does Cyke Break it? Without the full powered blasts I didn't think it would keep Wolverine at bay by itself. And he can't use it as much up close with teammates.

it's not JUST cyke, don't get me wrong. bats is actually one of the biggest factors, given his ability to track things at night. then you have cap.

Tha C-Master
Well, I figured the logic would be that Logan is a master in the forest so he could kill them with one well placed shot... he seems more useful in the forest (a dense one) than say the city. It was going to originally be Logan vs Caps and Bats, but I didn't know if that was going to be a stomp or not.

-Pr-
Well, I figured the logic would be that Logan is a master in the forest so he could kill them with one well placed shot... he seems more useful in the forest (a dense one) than say the city. It was going to originally be Logan vs Caps and Bats, but I didn't know if that was going to be a stomp or not.

ah. interesting... mmm

Parmaniac
Then Cykes takes off the Visor and levels the forest to their knees smile

Tha C-Master
That might cause more problems than not if he doesn't know the exact location.

I'm definitely not saying Logan stomps, I was just trying to balance it out.

roughrider
Why are you so interested in curbing Cyclops' power, putting limitations on him? Insecure? big grin

Tha C-Master
Trying to make it fair... but he uses full power blasts in 2 and 4.

Parmaniac
I wonder where Battlehammer, StiltmanFTW, Jinzin, Carver9 & SRankmissing are

Tha C-Master
I was wondering myself as we only have one side commenting. I was hoping to hear other opinions, but they'll probably be on later.

Deadline
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I wonder where Battlehammer, StiltmanFTW, Jinzin, Carver9 & SRankmissing are

heh.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team stomps in every scenario, imo.

Deadline
Team stomp in the day. I gues they win at night as well.

Tha C-Master
50 Bruce Waynes vs Wolverine and Sabes was stomp against Batman but this isn't, maybe Cyke should have been left out.

Parmaniac
50 Bruce Waynes vs Wolverine and Sabes was stomp against Batman but this isn't, maybe Cyke should have been left out.

Yeah but here there's no Sabes and Bats got his Belt, wich is Belt>TOAA stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Yea but people made it seem like Wolverine took 10 or so alone, which is why I thought with the forest here and the advantage he could get some wins in in certain situations, but not all the time of course.

TheBadguy
Batman and Scott are enough problems but then Cap is there too. Its just too much. and if they were having trouble they'd come up with some full proof strategy.

Tha C-Master
So would Wolverine vs Bats and Cap be better then?

Battlehammer
notice how many supposed wolverine (fanboys) debated in this thread.........

Caps Conscience
Logan gets stomped 10/10 times.

Tha C-Master
Too extreme I suppose. Why the massive bump? I guess if it's too bad it won't be touched by a ten foot pole. I guess Cyke pushed the edge.

faishun96
wolverine kills batman and cyke easily, but cap america would be harder to kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.