Council Master Ki-Adi-Mundi Vs Council Master Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axle
Again, this will be an all-out fight, but this time between Ki-Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon.

This time I think Ki-Adi probably will win, but only just. Plo Koon will definitely put up a very good fight.

Discuss?

Slash_KMC
I knew it...

But, you know, freeze creek.

Jinsoku Takai
Plo Koon takes this w/ moderate difficulty.

truejedi
i think Plo Kloon, only because of Adi Mundi's dismal showing against grievous, and his relatively simple death at the hand of the clones.

Red Nemesis
There doesn't even have to be a creek nearby. If the mechanics of the universe allow for the possibility of a creek's existence (which I assure you they do) then Koon will just freeze it ftw.

Axle
Could someone post me a link to where it shows Ki-Adi being defeated by Grievous, just to clarify please? Also, I believe it wasn't only the clones who took him down. I believe he was being shot at from multiple angles by not only the clones but the droid army too. At least he managed to pick-up on the fact that he was being betrayed, and managing to fend off a few of the blasts (killing a couple of clones in the process). Dont think any of the other Jedi who were taken out by Order 66 managed to do that.

truejedi
did he kill any clones? i didn't remember that.

Axle
Yea he did. Watch Order 66 in the film again. You don't have that link at all do you? I've seen part of the fight, but not the end.

truejedi
youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcLyFokDcU

and you are right, he did better than i remembered.

cherrypieluva50
Originally posted by Axle
Could someone post me a link to where it shows Ki-Adi being defeated by Grievous, just to clarify please? Also, I believe it wasn't only the clones who took him down. I believe he was being shot at from multiple angles by not only the clones but the droid army too. At least he managed to pick-up on the fact that he was being betrayed, and managing to fend off a few of the blasts (killing a couple of clones in the process). Dont think any of the other Jedi who were taken out by Order 66 managed to do that.

at the time the clones actually decided to shoot at him, the droids had stopped shooting. (for one reason or another) from what i can see in the video. and all of the shots from the clones came from the same area and proximity, BUT there were alot of shots so.. i can see where it would have been difficult, just dont give him TO much credit.

Axle
Just seen the Ki-Adi Vs Grievous fight. Are there any clips of Plo during the Clone Wars?

cherrypieluva50
Originally posted by Axle
Just seen the Ki-Adi Vs Grievous fight. Are there any clips of Plo during the Clone Wars?

Heres just a clip that i found, nothing to monumental but if you really wanna see it here it is.

ill see if i can find some more but from what i can see its pretty hard to find any good ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEaQqi0xET8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.