Blue Marvel vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

JakeTheBank
Based off of feats, I'd say Superman. Blue Marvel can hang with him though, that much is evident.

Juntai
Blue Marvel > Sentry > Molecule Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman, duh.

Parmaniac
How many showings does Blue Marvel have? I only know of 1

EDIT:
Originally posted by Juntai
Do I detect negative emotions caused by the Sentry vs. Superman thread? smile

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based off of feats, I'd say Superman. Blue Marvel can hang with him though, that much is evident.
cosigned

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac

I haven't seen him since his mini...well, he did make a cameo in What If: Secret Invasion, but other than that I can't think of anything else.

Warlord
Originally posted by Juntai

pretty much

Nihilist

EDIT:

Do I detect negative emotions caused by the Sentry vs. Superman thread? smile He has quite a few in the respect thread

Juntai

Do I detect negative emotions caused by the Sentry vs. Superman thread? smile No, the forum and it's happenings cause me no anguish. I like some of the people here, but this shit is mostly meaningless. That's why I spend -spare time- here and there to post randomly. I'm just naturally sarcastic.

KingD19
Well, he handed Sentry his ass, by one shotting him into orbit.

He lifted an asteroid the size of Arkansas

He lifted an aircraft carrier.

Etc...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Blue Marvel is obviously Superman level. I'd give Superman the nod in a slug fest because of a more established carrier, but in no way would it be easy and it would be pretty close.

Spire
Lol.

Superman.

xJLxKing
Superman.

It should be too hard.

namorsubby
superman.......there's honestly not too many class A 100+ tonners in marvel that i think supoes couldn't take without too much effort

tkitna
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman.

It should be too hard.

I agree, it would be to hard for him so Blue Marvel wins.

-Pr-
Superman. Just seems superior, even if it's not by a whole lot.

dmills
Was it established that Blue Marvel can manipulate anti-matter? I can't remember.

KingD19
Blue Marvel is the Marvel version of Icon. About as strong as Supes, but not seen as much, so people peg him lower, just by a little, but that's enough to give Supes the win most of the time.

But he'll be sore when the fight is over.

Trackz
superman>blue marvel, he has more feats and is probably more skilled with his powers

Trackz
Originally posted by KingD19
Blue Marvel is the Marvel version of Icon. About as strong as Supes, but not seen as much, so people peg him lower, just by a little, but that's enough to give Supes the win most of the time.

But he'll be sore when the fight is over. blue marvel and icon really aren't similar in anyway other than skin color...

KingD19
They're backstories are different. But they're both basically black versions of Superman/Sentry with different energy manipulation powers.

And yeah, he can manipulate anti-matter, it's ill defined how he uses it though.

And I'd say Marvel is actually the more skilled, he's been in active duty since the 50's.

dmills
Originally posted by Trackz
superman>blue marvel, he has more feats and is probably more skilled with his powers Well a big fat "duh" on the more feats part. As for more skilled with his powers, BM looked pretty well versed in his powers in his mini. Plus he's a bonified uber geek that had Reed Richards jaw dropping with the crap he knew about matter and anti matter.

dmills
Thanks D.

KingD19
Plus the guy could've split the moon in half with one punch.

dmills
Plus the guy could've split the moon in half with one punch. Yeah but I'm thinking his matter manipulation helps him out more here then his raw strength. Not many peeps are going to beat Supes with strength alone.

KingD19
True, he's taken some pretty strong punches, but with the vague description of his energy powers, he could do just about anything imaginable with them.

dmills
True, he's taken some pretty strong punches, but with the vague description of his energy powers, he could do just about anything imaginable with them. Exactly. Come to think of it, there's really no reason Marvel shouldn't do a little more with the character. I thought he was pretty cool.

KingD19
Yeah, they never really had a black hero who struggled with segregation and stuff like that. If Marvel had a bit of sense, they would have kept him around, and had him fight Sentry once he turned dark avenger. And they would have dropped the whole, I'm just a more powerful version of Molecule Man.

dmills
Yeah, they never really had a black hero who struggled with segregation and stuff like that. If Marvel had a bit of sense, they would have kept him around, and had him fight Sentry once he turned dark avenger. And they would have dropped the whole, I'm just a more powerful version of Molecule Man. laughing Don't even get me started on that masterpiece. We'll see where it goes.

KingD19
Down the toilet hopefully.

Spire
Superman, not caring about anti matter, KOs Blue Marvel with a superkick.

Omega Vision
Superman probably but then I know nothing about Blue Marvel other than he's better than a jobbing Sentry.

The Nuul
Supes is better in every way.

Bentley
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes is better in every way.

You mean because he's white? eek!

Slaanesh
Supes..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
No...cuz he's American.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley

laughing

roughrider
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman.

It should be too hard.

Until I see more feats, Superman has the edge.

Trackz
Originally posted by dmills
Well a big fat "duh" on the more feats part. As for more skilled with his powers, BM looked pretty well versed in his powers in his mini. Plus he's a bonified uber geek that had Reed Richards jaw dropping with the crap he knew about matter and anti matter. he was out of commission for some 3o-40 years, and it's not like he had his powers for that long, compared to Superman who's been everywhere using them constantly. Not only that, Superman has him in speed, strength (they might be even, but superman has greater feats), and versatility (can Blue Marvel use his anti-matter offensively?)

BattleMage
Probably Blue Marvel

Spire
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/Superman/th_20.jpg

Bentley
Originally posted by BattleMage
Probably Blue Marvel

How so? The Blue Marvel has nothing on Supes who is pretty much THE top tier when it comes to brawling.

shokosugi
Supes > Hulk > Thor > Silver Surfer > Blue Marvel > Sentry

D-Block
Originally posted by shokosugi

nah.

JakeTheBank

That list is messed up.

The Nuul

Good members > shit members >>> shitty d-listed members = shokosugi

shokosugi
laughing laughing laughing

kgkg
Superman anyday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.