Young Link vs Kasumi & Hayate (Dead or Alive)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Kasumi and Hayate leave their ninja hut only to discover that someone has cut down all the shrubs around their home. In an unexplained blind fury, they turn their anger toward Young Link, who has a history of being a home-wrecker and vandal. However, this was an intentional act, and Link was expecting the attack. Will the siblings be able to punish the troublemaker?

Young Link is fully equipped (no Fierce Deity or Giant's mask)

Kasumi and Hayate are at their peak (all moves from DoA and any other canon)

The fight takes place in the Mugen Tenshin village.

Ms.Marvel
starting a link vs. thread here is like starting a harry potter vs. thread in the movie vs. no expression

LLLLLink
I don't follow...
Besides, its Young Link big grin

ScreamPaste
I don't follow either. I don't go into movie v.s... I am offended by the comparison, however.

LLLLLink
Yeah, agreed.
But anyway...

Ms.Marvel
i <3 you guys.

ScreamPaste
<3 you too.

But seriously, explain?

ESB -1138
Kasumi and Hayate use their boobs to stun Young Link and kill him...everyone was thinking it.

ScreamPaste
Ohshit. Young Link's only weakness D:

LLLLLink
OMG, Hayate has boobs?!

Actually, if you consider that a legit tactic, that might just work, unless Young Link shows Kasumi the Dodongo in his pants, lmao.

This topic is gonna go south quick if this keeps up...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by LLLLLink
OMG, Hayate has boobs?!
What?

you've never seen manboobs before?

LLLLLink
The only person that likes manboobs on here is Nemebro.
What Hayate has are called 'pecs'.
Although, note that Goron Link has manboobs, lmao.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I don't follow either. I don't go into movie v.s... I am offended by the comparison, however.

In the movie forum, Voldemort stomped Archimonde.

Dead Fantasy Kasumi and Hayate would win against this boy.

LLLLLink
Monty Oum is banned, lol. Still cool though.

Phantom Miria
They would still kick ass if we used that version. Hayate was a beast.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd. But yeah, bad comparison is bad.

Phantom Miria
Not going to defend young Link from my claims?

ScreamPaste
Never played Dead or Alive, or Tekken. I don't know much about those characters at all as a result, but boobs are legit useful against Young Link. In Majora's Mask he gets semi-stunned by a hug from Cremia, who pushed his face into her chest. It was lulz.

But yeah, I'm lazy. I'm curious why you're convinced he loses, though. What gives Kasumi and Hayate an edge? Link here can slow time, and I don't see Chataue Romani or Nayru's Love banned. The Goron mask is pretty OP as well. Anyone reemmber the Snow Peak temple when you had to punch the main pillar?

Phantom Miria
Dead Fantasy. Dead or Alive Vs. Final Fantasy.

Tifa engages Hayate first at 4:13 in this video. Hayate begins bothering with her around 4:50.

By the way, Soul Calibur fans, check Tifa out when she gets her "staff"

ekJHJbMpQgM

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
In the movie forum, Voldemort stomped Archimonde.

He did? Cause Archimonde never appeared in any movie.

Phantom Miria
Maybe it was the Harry Potter forum.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Maybe it was the Harry Potter forum.

Oh yea, there it is. You what's really funny? It was started by me and I don't even remember it. Anyway, it seems that people agree that Archimonde would win.

Phantom Miria
Some

LLLLLink
Heh, well, if we were going to use non-canon stuff like Dead Fantasy, then I say YL pwns w/ teh wavedash smile

But seriously, this is still a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.