Pyro vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
Both characters can manipulate fire, but only one them can create it organically. Who wins?

supremthor
firelord unless pyro transforms to spiderman, then it would be a complete stomp

chomperx9
Firelords body can absorb fire. pyro cannot

The Nuul
Didnt Parker own Firelard?

Pyro shouldnt have issues.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Firelord 10/10.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Didnt Parker own Firelard?

Pyro shouldnt have issues.

Seriously? Clearly Firelord jobbed a bit. And as I recall, Firelord was tired at the time, and held back as they were in a populated area.

chomperx9
firelord vs human torch would be a better fight

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by chomperx9
firelord vs human torch would be a better fight

Firelord would butt rape Human Torch and Pyro.

The dude's almost on Silver Surfer Power lvl. He's at least in his league of power. Firelord would destroy Not only these two cats, but they're respective team too.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Magneto1982
Both characters can manipulate fire, but only one them can create it organically. Who wins?

Firelord apparance is only a dude on fire with a stupid stick. But in reality, he's a monster powered by Galactus, a guy who can without a doubt explode planets when he's pissed off, open blak holes, travel faster that light speed, etc.

This is a spite match, to say the least.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Firelord would butt rape Human Torch and Pyro.

The dude's almost on Silver Surfer Power lvl. He's at least in his league of power. Firelord would destroy Not only these two cats, but they're respective team too. true FL strength leve is above the 2 together for sure but pyro would be much easier to take out than human torch for sure. pyro cant absorb fire johnny can so even though he would get his butt kicked he would give FL more work to do.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by chomperx9
true FL strength leve is above the 2 together for sure but pyro would be much easier to take out than human torch for sure. pyro cant absorb fire johnny can so even though he would get his butt kicked he would give FL more work to do.

Not at all. Both would be dead before knowing who they are fighting.

kgkg
Joke?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by kgkg
Joke?

You are asking if I'm joking?

Parmaniac
There are things called PIS to explain stuff like the Spider-man/Firelord fight maybe you guys take a little look into the rules wink

kgkg
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You are asking if I'm joking? ^ No I'm asking if TS is joking.

Magneto1982
Originally posted by kgkg
^ No I'm asking if TS is joking.

Not joking, just thought it would be an interesting match because both characters are associated with fire/flame. In comics, history has shown us that just because one character is god-like doesn't necessarily mean that he/she isn't capable of being defeated by someone with less power; Spider-Man who is not god-like was able to go toe-to-toe with Firelord (as others have mentioned). If Pyro's mutant ability allows him to manipulate all kinds of flame, wouldn't he be able to nullify Firelord's ''flame power?''

StiltmanFTW
OMG. I remember when Chomper made Pyro vs. Phoenix thread. This is almost as bad. Almost.

Magneto, I don't think Pyro can manipulate the cosmic fire. And even if he can, he's not gonna hurt FL with that. I bet FL could just wade through that flame and one-punch Pyro for the win...

Board Walker
Pyro could control the entire body of firelord, Pyro takes this 9/10, the 1/10 goes to firelord when pyro gets sloppy or over confident. But otherwise Pyro just controls every molecule of firelord and erases his consciousness from his flames.

StiltmanFTW
Are you kidding me? No way he could control flames powered by Power Cosmic...

AlmightyKfish
Firelord one shots Pyro.

The Nuul
Maybe Pyro vs Surtur is next?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Board Walker
Pyro could control the entire body of firelord, Pyro takes this 9/10, the 1/10 goes to firelord when pyro gets sloppy or over confident. But otherwise Pyro just controls every molecule of firelord and erases his consciousness from his flames.

Yo, what?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.