Blade vs Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in a city.

Who wins?

Magneto1982
Blade baby!

d3str0ya10
Blade

smokin'

redhotrash
Amusing series of posts... Majority argues Blade over Deathstrike, Deathstrike over Lizard, and Lizard over Balde. Thus the circle of life is broken.

carver9
Deathstrike and easily

iceman24567
Deathstrike round house kicks Blades head off

d3str0ya10
nah don't think so in the comics blade is still half vamp right he's enhanced and i think he can soak in more damage then Lady.

golem370
Even with Adamantium Claws and around a ton of strength behind them?

iceman24567
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
nah don't think so in the comics blade is still half vamp right he's enhanced and i think he can soak in more damage then Lady. Not the type of damage Deathstrike will be dealing. Blade could possibly win if he had a grenade launcher and the unlimited ammo cheat code but alas he doesn't no expression

BruceSkywalker
Yuriko stomps

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not the type of damage Deathstrike will be dealing. Blade could possibly win if he had a grenade launcher and the unlimited ammo cheat code but alas he doesn't no expression

laughing out loud thumb up

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Yuriko stomps

shiv
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Yuriko kneels

Fixed.

StiltmanFTW
In your wet dreams perhaps smile

Trackz
deathstrike feats?

snoopdogg
She held her own against X-23.

StiltmanFTW
She gave Logan hell with one arm. Before she even had a healing factor.

Deadline
She also got completely owned by Cap who wasn't even really paying attention to her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Deadline
She also got completely owned by Cap who wasn't even really paying attention to her.

Like Blade would be able to do the same thing in featureless environment. She was still conscious anyway.

Deadline
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like Blade would be able to do the same thing in featureless environment.

I don't think hes as good as Cap but Cap wouldnt own Blade like that either.

She was still conscious anyway.

Well i thought she was Koed or TKOed, she was still owned and embarrased. She also got humiliated by a powerless Wolverine who was fighting her and Omega Red. I think the OR bit makes it PIS though (possibly).

Blade FTW.

StiltmanFTW
I don't think hes as good as Cap but Cap wouldnt own Blade like that either.

He wouldn't? What makes you think that? Tell me about Blade's impressive showings against top tiers.

Anyway, you want to use that abc logic? Blade's fight with Wolverine is a joke compared to Deathstrike/Logan fights.

Well i thought she was Koed or TKOed, she was still owned and embarrased. She also got humiliated by a powerless Wolverine who was fighting her and Omega Red. I think the OR bit makes it PIS though (possibly).

Blade FTW.

She was trapped, but otherwise perfectly fine.

http://img105.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-29486/loc989/55324_Captain_America_v3_001_3285_122_989lo.jpg (credit to Superiortech)

Wolverine had Guardian's suit and Red's pheromones affected her. He still got owned by them...

snoopdogg
If X-23 can beat her Blade should be able to.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If X-23 can beat her Blade should be able to.

X-23 won only because she sensed Yuriko's weakness.

Deadline
He wouldn't? What makes you think that? Tell me about Blade's impressive showings against top tiers.

Not again. Spitfire and we can go into how deadly she is. Morbius and a creature that owned Morbius.

Anyway, you want to use that abc logic? Blade's fight with Wolverine is a joke compared to Deathstrike/Logan fights.

Oh c'mon. Blade has never fought Lady Deathstrike before I can't help using ABC logic.

The writer said it was a draw. No you may disagree but if that writers intention was to make it that way then its valid pont of view.

She was trapped, but otherwise perfectly fine.

http://img105.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-29486/loc989/55324_Captain_America_v3_001_3285_122_989lo.jpg (credit to Superiortech)

The scan doesnt work.

Wolverine had Guardian's suit and Red's pheromones affected her. He still got owned by them...

It was still 2 vs 1 and Wolverine was depowered.

StiltmanFTW
Not again. Spitfire and we can go into how deadly she is. Morbius and a creature that owned Morbius.

Wrecker one-shotted Hulk, but Cap owned him. Twice, IIRC. Losing to Steve is not a shame at all.

Oh c'mon. Blade has never fought Lady Deathstrike before I can't help using ABC logic.

The writer said it was a draw. No you may disagree but if that writers intention was to make it that way then its valid pont of view.

So Blade gets a vial of vampire blood in this fight, too...?

The scan doesnt work.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1273/55324captainamericav300.jpg

It was still 2 vs 1 and Wolverine was depowered.

So going by the same logic, Blade pwns Omega Red? 'Cause he got humiliated by powerless Logan?

Healingfactorless Lady D and Sabretooth before his first upgrade stalemated Wolverine till Hunter in Darkness appeared.

Deadline
Wrecker one-shotted Hulk, but Cap owned him. Twice, IIRC. Losing to Steve is not a shame at all.

She didnt lose she was owned.

Its not just that neither of them were 100 into either. Im pretty sure Guggenhem (I could be wrong) stated that Blade was his equal hes just didnt do a good job in portraying it.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1273/55324captainamericav300.jpg

Bruv that was four long panels afterwards. She was at least stunned for a while.

So going by the same logic, Blade pwns Omega Red? 'Cause he got humiliated by powerless Logan?

Of course not by OR has never been humiliated by Cap has he?

Healingfactorless Lady D and Sabretooth before his first upgrade stalemated Wolverine till Hunter in Darkness appeared.

Ok shes stalemated him before buts shes been humilated by Wolverine and Cap with her upgrade. Wait are you saying bith Sabre and LD stalemated him?

Blade defeated a creature in h2h that owned Morbius before his upgrade. Thats more impressive.

StiltmanFTW
She didnt lose she was owned.

Correct.

Its not just that neither of them were 100 into either. Im pretty sure Guggenhem (I could be wrong) stated that Blade was his equal hes just didnt do a good job in portraying it.

Well, then he did a really shitty job in portraying it. Especially when we consider the fact that Logan fought freakin' Rossovich before that.

Bruv that was four long panels afterwards. She was at least stunned for a while.

Yet she heard what Akutagawa said and was smiling. We don't know for sure, maybe she was stunned, maybe she wasn't. We can't say she was stunned just because she shut the fck up when someone else was talking. Although the mighty shield bash did stun her big grin

Of course not by OR has never been humiliated by Cap has he?

Cap's humiliated more powerful beings, though.

Ok shes stalemated him before buts shes been humilated by Wolverine and Cap with her upgrade. Wait are you saying bith Sabre and LD stalemated him?

Blade defeated a creature in h2h that owned Morbius before his upgrade. Thats more impressive.

Yep. Actually that was a feat for Wolverine lol. But honestly? Even in that fight LD's performance was better than Blade's and that's telling you something. He'd lose if he didn't get help.

I'm sorry, but wasn't that retconned? I mean, his MAX series is canon, right? And Guggenheim said he was always a half-vampire.

iceman24567
I remember X-23's healing factor playing a large part in her win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by iceman24567
I remember X-23's healing factor playing a large part in her win.

And super hearing. She won via a plot device.

Trackz
She gave Logan hell with one arm. Before she even had a healing factor. blade gave dracula hell before he was enhanced as a vampire, I dunno if using opponents is the best way to gauge this fight.

Trackz
we can't go "lady deathstrike fought wolverine, and wolverine>all)", I already see that's the argument taking shape, none of that.

best way to do this is how these are usually (or at least should be done):
lets see speed for speed, muscle for muscle, who's better.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
blade gave dracula hell before he was enhanced as a vampire, I dunno if using opponents is the best way to gauge this fight.

You mean pre-Daywalker? Was that retconned or not?

we can't go "lady deathstrike fought wolverine, and wolverine>all)", I already see that's the argument taking shape, none of that.

best way to do this is how these are usually (or at least should be done):
lets see speed for speed, muscle for muscle, who's better.

It's not like that at all. It's just that both of 'em fought Wolverine.

snoopdogg

Blade even said they were too evenly matched and Logan didn't argue, he just let him go without a fight.

snoopdogg

Who knows. That may be part of his standard arsenal to take out powerful oppenents. I mean who would have known Blade carries a magical paper sword? He pulled that f*cker out of nowhere.

snoopdogg

It's not like that at all. It's just that both of 'em fought Wolverine. Just like Blade and Logan both fought Dracula. Drac tooled Logan.

Trackz
You mean pre-Daywalker? Was that retconned or not?

It's not like that at all. It's just that both of 'em fought Wolverine. it was retconned but that doesn't change the fact that he was written with human attributes before, similar to how wolverine has lost to ironfist and such, but that was before he was written as an expert martial artist and such.

two completely different fights, wolverine/blade fight shouldn't be usable, I mean neither of them were going all out and although it ended in a stalemate, both sides will argue in favor of one another, a short fight in which neither was trying shouldn't be compared to the brawl she and wolverine had.

namorsubby
deathstrike FTW

Deadline
Correct.

Cheers.

Well, then he did a really shitty job in portraying it. Especially when we consider the fact that Logan fought freakin' Rossovich before that.

It doesnt matter he stated it was a stalemate. I dont think he was that tired, the bottomline is neither of them were trying there best anyway and thats fact. Using a fight were both opponents werent trying there best isn't always a good indication.

Yet she heard what Akutagawa said and was smiling. We don't know for sure, maybe she was stunned, maybe she wasn't. We can't say she was stunned just because she shut the fck up when someone else was talking. Although the mighty shield bash did stun her big grin

She was most likely stunned. If you want to go by maybe anythings possible.

Cap's humiliated more powerful beings, though.

Yeah but an upgraded Blade has never been owned like that by anybody.

Yep. Actually that was a feat for Wolverine lol.

That pretty much cements thats shes going to lose.

But honestly? Even in that fight LD's performance was better than Blade's and that's telling you something. He'd lose if he didn't get help.

It was a stalemate and neither of them were trying there best. Blade said they were equally matched thats probably want the writer thinks.

I'm sorry, but wasn't that retconned? I mean, his MAX series is canon, right? And Guggenheim said he was always a half-vampire.

Except his bios after the series state he was born human.

snoopdogg

It was a stalemate and neither of them were trying there best. Blade said they were equally matched thats probably want the writer thinks.Yep, and there's also the fact that the SHIELD tactitions pegged Blade for the mission. That's another point he was trying to get across that he thought they were close.

Except his bios after the series state he was born human. Interesting you brought this up. Actually his bios state he was born with the ability to sense the supernatual, immunity to vampire bites and slowed aging. It don't directly say he had the speed, strength, healing etc. of a vampire till after Morbius bit him. His last bio even after the Guggenheim series still said the bite changed him. Sh!t, even the battle damage report stated the bite changed him and both were after Guggenheim supposedly retconned it.

StiltmanFTW
Blade even said they were too evenly matched and Logan didn't argue, he just let him go without a fight.

He didn't want to fight him in first place.

It doesnt matter he stated it was a stalemate. I dont think he was that tired, the bottomline is neither of them were trying there best anyway and thats fact. Using a fight were both opponents werent trying there best isn't always a good indication.

It was a stalemate only because of the vial, though.

Yeah but an upgraded Blade has never been owned like that by anybody.

He's not a villain and is kinda isolated from the rest of MU.

That pretty much cements thats shes going to lose.

Not at all. Wolverine didn't sheathe his claws when he was fighting her.

It was a stalemate and neither of them were trying there best. Blade said they were equally matched thats probably want the writer thinks.

Y'know what, I'll just quote srank laughing out loud

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade 05:

(The fallowing is a summary of Blade's fight with Wolverine)

Blade shows up at Wolverine's apartment

Blade: "I'm here to fight you!"

Wolverine: *sigh*

Wolverine easily disarms and pins Blade

Blade: "I'm pinned, you have me dead to rights and have no weapon... I'll turn you into a vampire! Making you even stronger and faster then you are now is sure to help me win!"

DestinyGuy678: "Holy shit. Blade stalemated Wolverine."

cool

Blade stands a chance in h2h only because of that adamantium odachi anyway.

snoopdogg
I like how Jizin says that making Logan a vampire will make him more dangerous but when I bring up Blade taking down a vampire Spidey he sings a different tune. Funny I say.

He seems to forget turning Logan into vampire gives Blade a means to kill Logan.

snoopdogg
Logan easily disarms Blade!!!! HAHAHA that's some good tactics by Logan. "I'm gonna let this dude stab me in the gut". Blade didn't even bother to pull the sword out of Logan. That's why he just stood there and watched Logan push himself towards the hilt. Blade was toying with Logan there.

Deadline

Yeah but he was pissed off afterwards. If anyone was more pissed off it was probably him. If some stranger broke into my apartment and tried to kick my arse I would be pissed.

No not neccesarily. I've seen Punisher pull a gun on people eventhough he can hold his own in h2h, he just goes for easier option. Thats what Blade was doing. Also Blade said they were equally matched thats what the writer was trying to portray.

He doesnt have to be and Blade has met lots of mainstream characters.

That makes it worse?

You see your not listening. I'll try again:

1. Neither of them were trying their best. In these circumstances its not always good to use fights like this.
2. Even if you think its a bad portrayal the writers intention was that they were equally matched. The writers intention was to try and put Blade in the bigs leagues. Heres a question for you. When Blade said they were both equally matched do you think the writer..

A) Wanted us to think that Blade was a complete dick and wanted us to think that Blade was in the big leagues by getting his arse kicked by Wolverine

Or

B) Wanted us to think that the statement was true.

P.S. Never quote Srank to me. I have no idea what you see in BH, Srank and that lot.

snoopdogg
Yeah but he was pissed off afterwards. If anyone was more pissed off it was probably him. If some stranger broke into my apartment and tried to kick my arse I would be pissed. Logan was cursing at Blade during the fight. If sombody stabbed me and shot the f*ck out of me I think I'd be a little mad. And if we take Logan's word that he was tired we also have to take his word that he was pissed. You can't pick and choose.

No not neccesarily. I've seen Punisher pull a gun on people eventhough he can hold his own in h2h, he just goes for easier option. Thats what Blade was doing. Also Blade said they were equally matched thats what the writer was trying to portray.

I'm guessing after he stabbed him with the sword and emptied a clip into his chest he realized he has to take more drastic measures to put Logan down. It makes sense.

Deadline
Logan was cursing at Blade during the fight. If sombody stabbed me and shot the f*ck out of me I think I'd be a little mad. And if we take Logan's word that he was tired we also have to take his word that he was pissed. You can't pick and choose.

I agree I think to an extent Wolverine was still holding back because he thought Blade was just doing his job. Regardless though the circumstances would have still really pissed him off. Blade wouldn't be pissed off but would be dealing with the guilt of trying to take down a good guy just so he can hunt more vampires.

I'm guessing after he stabbed him with the sword and emptied a clip into his chest he realized he has to take more drastic measures to put Logan down. It makes sense.

It does, its the easier option.

Trackz

Blade stands a chance in h2h only because of that adamantium odachi anyway.

i'm disappointed, you should know as well as anyone that that was an extremely biased take on the fight. fact is, neither wanted to fight and neither tried their best, (evidence wolverine sheathing his claws, blade never vamping out) the fight isn't evidence that either is better than the other, we don't know how the fight would've finished but there was potential that either could've won the fight.

Now, Wolverine has no place in this thread, can we please see some LD feats to compare?

snoopdogg
Yea, we need some LD feats.

Deadline
i'm disappointed, you should know as well as anyone that that was an extremely biased take on the fight. fact is, neither wanted to fight and neither tried their best, (evidence wolverine sheathing his claws, blade never vamping out)

Its not just that. What business does Blade have in trying to take down Wolverine? Is Wolverine a vampire or a supervillain? Ok so the guys said to Blade they will give him weapons if he takes down Wolverine, but that still doesn't change the fact that logically he would have reservations. Furthermore if Blade was so eager to bring Wolverine in he would have tried to jump Wolverine let alone alerting Wolverine of his presence and trying to talk to to him.

snoopdogg
I think it's funny they send Blade singlehandedly rather than to send Morbius and a whole platoon of Cape Killers.

StiltmanFTW
Logan easily disarms Blade!!!! HAHAHA that's some good tactics by Logan. "I'm gonna let this dude stab me in the gut". Blade didn't even bother to pull the sword out of Logan. That's why he just stood there and watched Logan push himself towards the hilt. Blade was toying with Logan there.

Yeah, it was clearly Blade who was toying with his opponent in that fight laughing out loud

Yeah but he was pissed off afterwards. If anyone was more pissed off it was probably him. If some stranger broke into my apartment and tried to kick my arse I would be pissed.

I dunno man, he was smiling and taunting Blade to do his worst. That happens to Logan quite a lot, I guess he got used to it. He didn't give a shit about Blade.

That was different, it was Blade who was disarmed, pinned and outfought. Equally matched my ass.

He doesnt have to be and Blade has met lots of mainstream characters.

Missed my point. Villains are jobbing a lot.

That makes it worse?

Of course it does.

You see your not listening. I'll try again:

1. Neither of them were trying their best. In these circumstances its not always good to use fights like this.
2. Even if you think its a bad portrayal the writers intention was that they were equally matched. The writers intention was to try and put Blade in the bigs leagues. Heres a question for you. When Blade said they were both equally matched do you think the writer..

A) Wanted us to think that Blade was a complete dick and wanted us to think that Blade was in the big leagues by getting his arse kicked by Wolverine

Or

B) Wanted us to think that the statement was true.

P.S. Never quote Srank to me. I have no idea what you see in BH, Srank and that lot.

1. You used the Cap fight first. We have featureless environment here and Blade is not Cap.

2. Intention. What happened on freakin' panel is different matter entirely.

IMHO he just wanted Blade fans to feel better.

Srank very nicely summarized that fight.

LD feats? I don't feel like going through all those comics right now, sorry. Busy.

They have fairly comparable stats and fighting skill, but it's LD who has a better healing factor and adamantium skeleton. I don't see Blade putting her down.

snoopdogg
Yeah, it was clearly Blade who was toying with his opponent in that fight laughing out loud At least you agree.

That was different, it was Blade who was disarmed, pinned and outfought. Equally matched my ass. Disarmed? Blade was never disarmed or he wouldn't have put the vial to his neck.

Trackz
Yeah, it was clearly Blade who was toying with his opponent in that fight laughing out loud

I dunno man, he was smiling and taunting Blade to do his worst. That happens to Logan quite a lot, I guess he got used to it. He didn't give a shit about Blade.

That was different, it was Blade who was disarmed, pinned and outfought. Equally matched my ass.

Of course it does.

1. You used the Cap fight first. We have featureless environment here and Blade is not Cap.

LD feats? I don't feel like going through all those comics right now, sorry. Busy.

They have fairly comparable stats and fighting skill, but it's LD who has a better healing factor and adamantium skeleton. I don't see Blade putting her down.

make a seperate topic about the fight if you want, but it really has no purpose here.

what are her healing feats and such? you don't have to put scans or anything, descriptions would be nice though.

snoopdogg
Yea, we need some LD feats.

Deadline

So what when Wolverine was swearing he wasn't pissed off. Is that what you're trying to tell me?

You ***** = calm and tranguil

Just because he didn't think he would kill him doesn't mean he wasn't pissed off. All im saying is that he was pissed that doesn't mean he wanted to kill him.

You don't know that if he had time to reach for the vial he obvoulsy had time to do something else instead he went for the easier option. You don't know if the fight would have ended there.

Oh alright so does Blade.

Of course it does.

Not sure if thats sarcasm.

My good God. Ok im just going to verify this so theres no mistake. Your telling me that after the writer has stated in black and white that he wanted to raise Blades profile he deliberately decided that he would humiliate Blade in his own comicbook and just make Blade say they were equally matched to make the fans feel better?

Deadline
Just to add.

1. What has Cap go to do with this (ie how does it demean my argument)? What so LD wasn't trying her best. So your going to crticise me for brining up cap but you can bring up Wolverine.
2. No not neccsarily again....not if both them are holding back.

snoopdogg
I like how Jizin says that making Logan a vampire will make him more dangerous but when I bring up Blade taking down a vampire Spidey he sings a different tune. Funny I say.

He seems to forget turning Logan into vampire gives Blade a means to kill Logan. I'd like a explanation for this.

Deadline
Sorry im just not having it.

Wolverines says "What im just gonna let you walk outta here?" then Blade explains were too equally matched. Wolverine then proceeds to let him go, the statement must have been true. When you take into account what the writer was trying to say its ridiculous to assume he just said it to make Blade fans feel good.

facepalm

jinzin

He seems to forget turning Logan into vampire gives Blade a means to kill Logan.

Oh here we go again with the 3 Blade fans on the forum trying to wrangle some credibility for a C-list character by misrepresenting facts yet again...

Don't bother with these guys Stilt, they've deluded themselves with the belief that Blade has legitimately fought Logan to a standstill for the last 3 YEARS... they're not gonna change their misguided opinions now.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its plain and simply put, CRAZY.

And you fail to see the difference between Spiderman and Wolverine Snoop?

Not surprising. Not like Spiderman makes a career of dodging attacks because of his special abilities, while Wolverine's made a character of taking attacks due to his.. They are totally and utterly the same animal, and in the same position.. Since you know Blade was disarmed and pinned to the ground when he shot Spidey with a gun in the knees...

no expression

Yeah, that's about how assbackwards your logic is, not surprising you want to think Blade had ANY sort of upper hand in his "fight" with an Omega Red worn Wolverine... but seriously... we've already danced this dance.

snoopdogg
Hey, the dumbf*ck showed up finally.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jinzin
Since you know Blade was disarmed and pinned to the ground when he shot Spidey with a gun in the knees...
Yea, you might have a point if Blade was actually disarmed. Maybe you got too much jiz in you're eyes to see that though. Who knows.

Tha C-Master
Man, I didn't know you two had this level of disdain... what went wrong?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Man, I didn't know you two had this level of disdain... what went wrong? His parents had sex.

jinzin
Hey, the dumbf*ck showed up finally.
hmmmm... Yup, you're an intellectual alright.

Yea, you might have a point if Blade was actually disarmed. Maybe you got too much jiz in you're eyes to see that though. Who knows.

Right right, the vile, his most epic and consistent weapon that Wolverine didn't literally sit there and let him pull out, the one that sooooo would not have blown up in his face had he tried to use it in spite of Wolverine urging him to do so... confused

Anyways, your attitude atm speaks volumes more about you than your history of Blade bias on this matter so, nuff said.

jinzin
Man, I didn't know you two had this level of disdain... what went wrong?

I didn't either, kinda came outa left field IMO. erm

snoopdogg
I didn't either, kinda came outa left field IMO. erm You're one of the most arrogant posters here. How many threads get closed that you post in?

snoopdogg
hmmmm... Yup, you're an intellectual alright.

Right right, the vile, his most epic and consistent weapon that Wolverine didn't literally sit there and let him pull out, the one that sooooo would not have blown up in his face had he tried to use it in spite of Wolverine urging him to do so... confused

Anyways, your attitude atm speaks volumes more about you than your history of Blade bias on this matter so, nuff said. Don't matter what it is does it? You made a claim he was helpless and unarmed. Which wasn't even true.

jinzin
You're one of the most arrogant posters here. How many threads get closed that you post in?
laughing out loud

ooooook.

Don't matter what it is does it? You made a claim he was helpless and unarmed. Which wasn't even true.
According to your absurd bias and helpless boundless hopes and dreams.. I'm sure.

Trackz
lady. deathstrike. feats.

damn

snoopdogg
laughing out loud

ooooook.

According to your absurd bias and helpless boundless hopes and dreams.. I'm sure. Blade wasn't helpless and disarmed.Originally posted by Trackz
lady. deathstrike. feats.

damn Don't think that's going to happen at this point. This thread is on it's way to getting closed.

Tha C-Master
I didn't either, kinda came outa left field IMO. erm Maybe Dr. C-Master can help, tell me what's wrong...

jinzin
Blade wasn't helpless and disarmed. Whatever you say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, the vile, Blade's most ultimate and effective weapons... He WTFPWNS with that vile! big grin

There happy? no expression

jinzin
Maybe Dr. C-Master can help, tell me what's wrong...

Why are you asking me?

Starscream M

Anyways, your attitude atm speaks volumes more about you than your history of Blade bias on this matter so, nuff said. you're quite biased about wolverine related characters though no expression

snoopdogg
Whatever you say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, the vile, Blade's most ultimate and effective weapons... He WTFPWNS with that vile! big grin

There happy? no expression The weapon of choice doesn't matter here. You claimed he was disarmed. Which he wasn't.

Blade carries more than just swords and guns. Who would have guessed he carries a magical paper sword? Not me.

Tha C-Master
Why are you asking me? I was just asking in general. Just seemed like a different kind of rivalry from what you're used to.

Trackz
I was just asking in general. Just seemed like a different kind of rivalry from what you're used to. want to help? stay on topic, or stay out.

Tha C-Master
want to help? stay on topic, or stay out. An off topic comment for another.... classic irony.
I was just trying to add levity to the situation. Seeing as it was already off topic and on it's way to getting closed for a while.

This seems like a good match, the healing might be an edge though.

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're quite biased about wolverine related characters though no expression

That's certainly fair. However, I think from an objective viewpoint its VERY hard to look at that fight as a "stalemate" for Blade.... As Stilt pointed out the only reason to even think that only resides in the vile, and the faith in that vile, and then the faith in Blade to overcome a Vamped Wolverine after using that vile....

At the very least it doesn't speak well for Blade's h2h skills or his lasting power in a fight. erm

I was just asking in general. Just seemed like a different kind of rivalry from what you're used to. pffft I'd say.

Trackz
That's certainly fair. However, I think from an objective viewpoint its VERY hard to look at that fight as a "stalemate" for Blade.... As Stilt pointed out the only reason to even think that only resides in the vile, and the faith in that vile, and then the faith in Blade to overcome a Vamped Wolverine after using that vile....

At the very least it doesn't speak well for Blade's h2h skills or his lasting power in a fight. erm

pffft I'd say. look. if you want to discuss this further, make another topic. if you don't, don't respond to posts about said topic.

snoopdogg
If Blade can take out a vamped-out Spider-Man he can take out a vamped-out Wolverine.

jinzin
look. if you want to discuss this further, make another topic. if you don't, don't respond to posts about said topic.
What the f**k?

The weapon of choice doesn't matter here. You claimed he was disarmed. Which he wasn't.

Blade carries more than just swords and guns. Who would have guessed he carries a magical paper sword? Not me.

Okay, we'll go by semantics.
Blade was MOSTLY disarmed of his common weapons of choice and forced to use a plot device to APPEAR as though his stalemated Wolverine...

Still pretty helpless given that Wolverine could have killed him several times including whe he was stuck with the vile... and didn't.

jinzin
If Blade can take out a vamped-out Spider-Man he can take out a vamped-out Wolverine.

Your Logic = Wolverine is the exact same as Spiderman..
Well done sir, it's flawless. no expression

snoopdogg
What the f**k?

Okay, we'll go by semantics.
Blade was MOSTLY disarmed of his common weapons of choice and forced to use a plot device to APPEAR as though his stalemated Wolverine...

Still pretty helpless given that Wolverine could have killed him several times including whe he was stuck with the vile... and didn't. How do you know Blade was disarmed mostly? You mean to tell me Blade only packed a sword and one gun? Keep dreaming son.

snoopdogg
Your Logic = Wolverine is the exact same as Spiderman..
Well done sir, it's flawless. no expression Thank you.

jinzin
How do you know Blade was disarmed mostly? You mean to tell me Blade only packed a sword and one gun? Keep dreaming son.

LOL OMFG okay, let's give him the benefit of the doubt (cause we don't do that enough for poor ol' Blade)...
Every weapon he pulled out to use against Wolverine in a melee fight he was immediately disarmed of.... Any more semantics we need to address to help Blade save some miserable face?

Thank you.

And I'm the arrogant one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Wow epic catfight going on here.
LD still wins.

jinzin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
LD still wins.
lol oy.

snoopdogg
LOL OMFG okay, let's give him the benefit of the doubt (cause we don't do that enough for poor ol' Blade)...
Every weapon he pulled out to use against Wolverine in a melee fight he was immediately disarmed of.... Any more semantics we need to address to help Blade save some miserable face?

And I'm the arrogant one. roll eyes (sarcastic) How did Logan disarm Blade? Is that a common tactic he uses? "DURRR I'm gonna let this dude stab me in the gut with his sword!!!"

Mindset
Can someone post some LD scans/feats?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mindset
Can someone post some LD scans/feats? She battled Captain America and X-23. And she acceled from what I hear.

jinzin
How did Logan disarm Blade? Is that a common tactic he uses? "DURRR I'm gonna let this dude stab me in the gut with his sword!!!"

By... disarming him.. ?

confused

Or does Blade usually lose his sword and his gun in mid combat? Yet he's supposed to be as skilled as LD huh?

Interesting.

Omega Vision
How good is Blade's HF?

snoopdogg
By... disarming him.. ?

confused

Or does Blade usually lose his sword and his gun in mid combat? Yet he's supposed to be as skilled as LD huh?

Interesting. So you're saying that was part of Logan's plan was to let Blade stab him? And you're also saying Logan disarmed him of his gun? What...the....f*ck?

Tha C-Master
LD still wins. Cute isn't it?

It's hard to argue LD because she doesn't have the feats that Wolverine does.

Omega Vision
Cute isn't it?

I guess I'm going by implied power then. I just don't see Blade putting her down for the count if she has even half Wolverine's HF. I mean its possible that he could (I don't know much about Blade) but I don't know how.

jinzin
How good is Blade's HF?

Not bad, but it's not incredible.. He can take several bullet wounds before being affected in most cases.
So you're saying that was part of Logan's plan was to let Blade stab him? And you're also saying Logan disarmed him of his gun? What...the....f*ck?

Given that Logan stood there and let him do it... Yeah....

And yeah... when Blade relenquishes a weapon he's been disarmed of that weapon.. not sure what's so hard to follow about that, but then again I didn't dumb it down for you the first time so i appologize. erm

Trackz
I guess I'm going by implied power then. I just don't see Blade putting her down for the count if she has even half Wolverine's HF. I mean its possible that he could (I don't know much about Blade) but I don't know how. same way wolverine or anyone else does, cutting her until she lays down. blade's healing isn't bad, he's been sliced up by characters stronger (or slightly weaker) than lady deathstrike

jinzin
Cute isn't it?

Pretty much, almost all her feats are Wolverine related. A bit hard to figure her out.

jinzin
Blade's probably about as strong as Deathstrike, but the difference is healing factors. Deathstrike will adapt to Blade's fighting style just like she did Wolverine's and then it's just a matter of who can take the most damage... It certainly isn't going to be Blade. erm

snoopdogg
Not bad, but it's not incredible.. He can take several bullet wounds before being affected in most cases.

Given that Logan stood there and let him do it... Yeah....

And yeah... when Blade relenquishes a weapon he's been disarmed of that weapon.. not sure what's so hard to follow about that, but then again I didn't dumb it down for you the first time so i appologize. erm Letting somebody stab you and shoot you isn't disarming them. Blade emptied out the clip on Logan, Logan didn't take his gun away like you are implying.

jinzin
Letting somebody stab you and shoot you isn't disarming them. Blade emptied out the clip on Logan, Logan didn't take his gun away like you are implying.

What the f**k?

Blade was disarmed, I never said how.. all that matters is that he was. You can cling to semantics all you like if that makes you more secure though.

snoopdogg
What the f**k?

Blade was disarmed, I never said how.. all that matters is that he was. You can cling to semantics all you like if that makes you more secure though. There is a difference between leaving you're weapon behind or somebody taking it from you. Escpecially when the said weapons didn't do jack. Hence the vial.

jinzin
There is a difference between leaving you're weapon behind or somebody taking it from you. Escpecially when the said weapons didn't do jack. Hence the vial.
Yup didn't do jack and he had to change tactics because the attack was still being pressed on him of sorts.. he was disarmed.

OOOOOR he just clumsly dropped his weapons... erm

snoopdogg
Yea, the worlds most feared vampire hunter was clumsy and dropped his weapons. Yea, that's it.

snoopdogg
Also, I still never said who I thought wins because I've seen or heard nothing as far as feats go from LD.

jinzin
Yea, the worlds most feared vampire hunter was clumsy and dropped his weapons. Yea, that's it.

So he didn't drop them.... Yet he wasn't disarmed of them..... They just dissapeared.... eek!

How you think you can argue that he wasn't disarmed of his sword at the LEAST is totally beyond me.. Even my Wolverine love isn't that strong I couldn't see something like that. no expression

snoopdogg
You make it sound like Logan walked up to Blade grabbed his sword and his gun out of his hands.

jinzin
What the f**k?

A lil overdefensive are we not?

snoopdogg
Just trying to figure out how you come to your conclusions.

jinzin
When Blade loses one weapon because he got hit and let go of it, that's him being disarmed.

snoopdogg
You might have a point of Logan kicked his sword out of his hand and then karate chopped his pistol out of his hand. But he did nothing of the sort.

jinzin
Nope he just punched him in the face and Blade let go his most common, favorite, offensive weapon of choice... no expression

But he did NOT GET DISARMED....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Nope he just punched him in the face and Blade let go his most common, favorite, offensive weapon of choice... no expression

But he did NOT GET DISARMED....

roll eyes (sarcastic) He let go of a weapon he realised is futile against his foe.

snoopdogg
Blade was just setting him up for the finish.

jinzin
He let go of a weapon he realised is futile against his foe.

uh-huh had nothing to do with him getting socked.

Blade was just setting him up for the finish.

laughing out loud

Right, your classic, it wasn't a plot device it was a master plan defense.. laughing out loud

snoopdogg
Given Logan was pumped full of silver I'd say the chances were good that it was "Game, set, and match bub".

StiltmanFTW
Wow. Thread of the week...

Didn't Yuriko best Logan in a swordfight?

What has Cap go to do with this (ie how does it demean my argument)? What so LD wasn't trying her best. So your going to crticise me for brining up cap but you can bring up Wolverine.

Your post was far less relevant than mine, that's how. Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

jinzin
Would this be the first second or third time Wolverine had a chance to decapitate Blade and didn't take advantage of it?

Or when he sat there and let Blade stick him?

As I recall Blade admitted he needed a stake still, just more benefit of the doubt to claim silver bullets, much less that Wolverine hadn't expelled them inspite of healing near instantly a wound that went through his entire torso...

Really pathetic tonight Snoop, was expecting better.

jinzin
Wow. Thread of the week...

Didn't Yuriko best Logan in a swordfight?

Your post was far less relevant than mine, that's how. Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

Yes, stiltman dont' let them consume you like they have me.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, stiltman dont' let them consume you like they have me.

You should call Blade to deal with those psychic vampires laughing out loud Not sure he slays that kind, though.

Trackz
lady
deathstrike
feats.

Eternal Idol
Lady Deathstrike ftw.

snoopdogg
Would this be the first second or third time Wolverine had a chance to decapitate Blade and didn't take advantage of it?

Or when he sat there and let Blade stick him?

As I recall Blade admitted he needed a stake still, just more benefit of the doubt to claim silver bullets, much less that Wolverine hadn't expelled them inspite of healing near instantly a wound that went through his entire torso...

Really pathetic tonight Snoop, was expecting better. Blade was holding back. He didn't want to use the vial but realized he had to.

Trackz
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Lady Deathstrike ftw. why?

snoopdogg
why? Because of her implied power.

Omega Vision
Ideally we should always go by feats but sometimes that can't apply. Now this is a terrible example admittedly but if feats were all that mattered then Silver Surfer could probably beat TOAA in a fight who hasn't really done all that much on panel. Implied power is very important, perhaps not as much as feats but it should always be factored in.

snoopdogg
Oh, I agree. If I would have said Blade wins on implied power jizin would have went all ape sh!t.

Paola
snoopdogg: personal attacks are not tolerated, be careful on what you post.

Eternal Idol
why?
-I think she's a better fighter than Blade,and has comparable stats
-Her adamantium claws give her excellent reach and make it harder for her to be disarmed
-She's a cyborg, so Blade's "turn her into a vampire and put a stake through her heart" tactic probably wouldn't work

StiltmanFTW
-Her adamantium claws give her excellent reach and make it harder for her to be disarmed
-She's a cyborg, so Blade's "turn her into a vampire and put a stake through her heart" tactic probably wouldn't work

- she bested Logan in a swordfight.

- she can even telescope them:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6886/wolverinen35p05.th.jpg

- laughing out loud

snoopdogg
- she bested Logan in a swordfight.

- she can even telescope them:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6886/wolverinen35p05.th.jpg

- laughing out loud So she's a better swordsman than Logan is?

jinzin
Oh, I agree. If I would have said Blade wins on implied power jizin would have went all ape sh!t.

I realize you want to be a complete degenerate today but is it really that hard to spell my name correctly? ... Or would you simply like to flaunt your ignorance all the more instead?

StiltmanFTW
So she's a better swordsman than Logan is?

Arguably yes.

Not so sure about her being superior now, though. Logan got retrained by Silver Samurai.

snoopdogg
I realize you want to be a complete degenerate today but is it really that hard to spell my name correctly? ... Or would you simply like to flaunt your ignorance all the more instead? no expression Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Arguably yes.

Not so sure about her being superior now, though. Logan got retrained by Silver Samurai. If she beat him she must be better. I didn't know she was that good with a sword.

StiltmanFTW
no expression If she beat him she must be better. I didn't know she was that good with a sword.

She wielded an electro-magnetically tempered katana on the beginning of her career.

snoopdogg
She wielded an electro-magnetically tempered katana on the beginning of her career. Wow.....that's pretty awesome.

Trackz
-based on what?
-with th adamantium sword, Blade probably has greater range, especally when you factor in his long range weapons
-vampire vial, isn't a part of his standard equipment, the vampire vial was only there to provide a means of permanently putting down wolverine, lady deathstrike can be put down with enough damage though
-how old is lady deathstrike?

Mindset
Doesn't LD have adamantium armor or something.

Idk.

iceman24567
You don't know shit Mindset

snoopdogg
I read her skeleton is laced with adamantium molecules.

snoopdogg
Looking at her one fight with Wolverine her hf didn't have the ability to save her. What sort of feats does she have with her hf?

Deadline

Stilt I don't actually think you're a Wolverine fanboy. I kinda thought that before but apart from my first discussions with you I can't see anything. You seem to have consistently backed up your points.

The only reason why you're siding with the Wolverine side and acting like im being unreasonable is because:

1. You're a wolverine fan
2. You're actually a nice guy
3. You haven't been here long enough to see how much the other Wolverine fans suck.

I think you feel now that you need to point out flaws in my argument because its been indoctrinated into you that I hate Wolverine. I don't actually hate Wolverine I hate Wolverine fanboys consistently twisting everything to suit their agenda, thats where the hate comes from.

I don't actually have a problem with your interpretation of the fight but when you want to go to the extent of saying what the writer intended was to make Blade fans happy you are clearly being biased, and you're just doing that because you feel you need to fight for team Wolverine.

If you actually look closely at discussions with Blade fans they don't actually have a problem with agreeing with team Wolverine, what they hate is the constant nitpicking. Really and truly if the Wolverine fans said that Wolverine wins thats fine. They would disagree, but they would respect your opinion. Team Wolverine has no respect at all, they will come out with shit like Wolverine let Blade shoot him and Blade didn't punch Wolverine. Wolverine winning is one thing but statements like that warrants the response.....W...T.....F. Now its even gone to the extent where what the writer said is irrelevant. Its like telling God to @*@& off after telling you an interpretation of the Bible.

What we can deduce from that is the Wolverine fans will not accept anything as evidence and will try to make Blade as bad as possible. There is no give and take, its just take.

Deadline
Oh here we go again with the 3 Blade fans on the forum trying to wrangle some credibility for a C-list character by misrepresenting facts yet again...

Don't bother with these guys Stilt, they've deluded themselves with the belief that Blade has legitimately fought Logan to a standstill for the last 3 YEARS... they're not gonna change their misguided opinions now.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its plain and simply put, CRAZY.

And you fail to see the difference between Spiderman and Wolverine Snoop?

Not surprising. Not like Spiderman makes a career of dodging attacks because of his special abilities, while Wolverine's made a character of taking attacks due to his.. They are totally and utterly the same animal, and in the same position.. Since you know Blade was disarmed and pinned to the ground when he shot Spidey with a gun in the knees...

no expression

Yeah, that's about how assbackwards your logic is, not surprising you want to think Blade had ANY sort of upper hand in his "fight" with an Omega Red worn Wolverine... but seriously... we've already danced this dance.

To be quite honest with you im not really a Blade fan I tend to side with snoop and tracks because they are more reasonable.

As i've said 100 times I don't have a problem with you thinking that Wolverine looked better, but we need to take into consideration about what the writer said.

Its nuts to think that the writer was trying to humililate Blade in his own comicbook AFTER he stated he was trying to raise Blades profile. When Blade said they were equally matched and Wolverine let him walk out this was obvously the writer trying to indicate that they were equals.

We also need to take into consideration that neither of them really wanted to fight. Clearly if your not trying your best your not going to be as careful as efficient as you could be.

jinzin
It's nuts to think a writers intentions and his on panel execution are the same thing.

It may be an artists intention to paint something and something else entirely might end up being on the canvas.. simple as.

Trackz
i don't see wolverine anywhere in the title,

lady deathstrike feats, or shut up. damn.

snoopdogg

lady deathstrike feats, or shut up. damn. Yea, I'd like to see what she has done before I make my decision.

Deadline

lady deathstrike feats, or shut up. damn.

I dunno LD and Blade have never fought each other so people that both Blade or LD have fought is bound to come up.

snoopdogg
I wanna see speed, strength, and healing feats from her. I don't think her healing is all that great.

Deadline
I wanna see speed, strength, and healing feats from her. I don't think her healing is all that great.

As far as I can see she ain't really done shit at all, except fight Wolverine. I don't even think feats are always a good measure of whose better.

snoopdogg
As far as I can see she ain't really done shit at all, except fight Wolverine. I don't even think feats are always a good measure of whose better. Well she beat Logan in a sword fight. But apparantly Logan is out of practice with a blade that's why he had Samruai refresh him recently.

Deadline
Well she beat Logan in a sword fight. But apparantly Logan is out of practice with a blade that's why he had Samruai refresh him recently.

Wait...does LD have a sword in this thread? So the proof that shes better than Blade is a fight which she had with a sword.....which doesn't get in this thread. Great.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>