Secret Six vs. Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Silver Banshee
Catman
Deadshot
Bane (venom)
Ragdoll
Scandal Savage

vs.

Storm
Cyclops
Gambit
Beast
Jubilee
Wolverine

JakeTheBank
X-Men in a stomp...

Aztec123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
X-Men in a stomp...

Can you explain why?

JakeTheBank
Massive damage across a wide area of effect for one. Silver Banshee is probably the only viable threat from the Six. Deadshot's aim is going to be incredibly off when Storm does her thing. Gambit and Jubilee can each lay down suppressive fire on any of the members, to say nothing of Cyke's optic blasts. And Beast and Logan will just maul anyone dumb enough to wade in close.

Aztec123
Massive damage across a wide area of effect for one. Silver Banshee is probably the only viable threat from the Six. Deadshot's aim is going to be incredibly off when Storm does her thing. Gambit and Jubilee can each lay down suppressive fire on any of the members, to say nothing of Cyke's optic blasts. And Beast and Logan will just maul anyone dumb enough to wade in close.

This by no means is a stomp. Silver Banshee is the threat. In order for the xmen to win, they have to work as a team. If the X-men don't find a way to take her out effective immediately. She can clear the field by herself. If they don't, her scream will K.o. everyone. However, its not as simple as you imply because Jeanett brought back up with her. It can go either or.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Aztec123
In order for the xmen to win, they have to work as a team.

no expression

Yeah working as a team? X-Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Secret Six

Mindset
Wolverine solos.

iceman24567
If Banshee goes all out she solos.

Aztec123
no expression

Yeah working as a team? X-Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Secret Six

No my friend the xmen are not >>>> than the secret six. Imo the secret six are also a close knit family. Sure they tend to disagree and argue. Put when push comes to shove, they always come out on top. As a team, they've manage to take on multiple villians, superheros's etc. They might not have much experience, but they are ruthless and will do anything to defeat the xmen. I also get that, the xmen are an establish team. But even so, they are going to have to work for the win. How many times have the titans, teen titans, justice league, xmen, avengers etc. Lost a fight even though they were working as a team? Remember teamwork isnt't everything.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
If Banshee goes all out she solos. If Wolverine uses his claws, he solos.

JakeTheBank
Imo the secret six are also a close knit family.

And the X-Men aren't?

Sure they tend to disagree and argue. Put when push comes to shove, they always come out on top.
And the X-Men don't?

As a team, they've manage to take on multiple villians, superheros's etc.

And the X-Men haven't?

Remember teamwork isnt't everything.

It is here when dealing with someone like Scott and a cohesive unit like the X-Men.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
If Wolverine uses his claws, he solos. Wolverine gets deported back to maple country. Banshee one shots everybody.

Aztec123
And the X-Men aren't?

And the X-Men don't?

And the X-Men haven't?

It is here when dealing with someone like Scott and a cohesive unit like the X-Men.

I never said that the Xmen aren't a family or work as a team. Where did I imply that? Care to show me? All I was saying is that it isn't a stomp in the xmens favor. When dealing with teams you have to take into consideration every member. However, one member can win the majority for the team thus silver banshee. smile

JakeTheBank
I never said that the Xmen aren't a family or work as a team. Where did I imply that? Care to show me? All I was saying is that it isn't a stomp in the xmens favor. When dealing with teams you have to take into consideration every member. However, one member can win the majority for the team thus silver banshee. smile

Essentially everything you said though, while it may apply to the Six, could be said about the X-Men and to a greater degree. And while the Six have a good member with Banshee, true, the X-Men have increadibly powerful ranged combatants as well and IMO, far too many solid members for the Six to make up with Banshee alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.