Black Canary versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
1st. scenario H2H
2nd. Anything goes

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Aztec123
1st. scenario H2H
2nd. Anything goes

Batman in both. Bruce knows what Dinah is capable of with the Canary Cry. She can squeeze out at a couple of victories in all possibility, but Bats could batarang her neck, or use any other variety of tools to temporarily incapacitate her before she can scream.

chomperx9
1st batman
2nd canary

Aztec123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman in both. Bruce knows what Dinah is capable of with the Canary Cry. She can squeeze out at a couple of victories in all possibility, but Bats could batarang her neck, or use any other variety of tools to temporarily incapacitate her before she can scream.

Canary has been able to dodge bullets, lasers, beams etc.. I'm sure she can dodge batarangs. All she needs is too open her mouth and pooff the bat is history.

Hand to hand, she's no slouch either.

JakeTheBank
Canary has been able to dodge bullets, lasers, beams etc.. I'm sure she can dodge batarangs. All she needs is too open her mouth and pooff the bat is history.

Hand to hand, she's no slouch either.

And Batman happens to be pretty accurate himself. If he throws tear gas at her or a smoke grenade, it will buy him enough time to do what he needs to do to put her down for the count. Dinah's good enough to not get completely wrecked by Bruce in H2H, but she'll eventually lose, IMO.

iceman24567
H2H Batman
With the cry she wins though

Aztec123
So what your saying, is whoever opens first for the second scenario wins? And how many do you give Dinah agaisnt Bruce H2H?

iceman24567
Probably 3 or 4 she's pretty much his peer in h2h but man >> woman

Mindset
I say 0.

Aztec123
Originally posted by Mindset
I say 0.

Your opinion doesn't count, you no nothing. stick out tongue

Aztec123
Originally posted by iceman24567
man >> woman

I disagree women have everything we want and need. big grin

Mindset
Your opinion doesn't count, you no nothing. stick out tongue

But I do, however, know everything.

iceman24567
I disagree women have everything we want and need. big grin I can still slap the average broad around with little effort smile

Aztec123
Originally posted by Mindset
But I do, however, know everything.

mad Got me there...stick out tongue

Aztec123
I can still slap the average broad around with little effort smile

You said it yourself, the average broad. stick out tongue
However, the women who truly matter are the ones who know how to please you. wink

tideoftime
Scenario 1: Bruce. Dinah is good, and will get in some good shots, but he has the edge on her, both physically and in terms of skill. 7/10

Scenario 2: Tricky. If she can use her power, and he can't counter it (by pre-emptive evasion, or a bat-device), then he goes down. But that isn't a given, by any means, as he could get the drop on her. 5/5

Lord Feron
Bruce in both majority of the time.

Dick for less of the majority but still majority

chomperx9
man >> woman so you choose man over woman sad

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
so you choose man over woman sad Yes blame your mother for confusing me with her manly features erm

chomperx9
Yes blame your mother for confusing me with her manly features erm oh we intrested in 50 yr old manginas are we.

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
oh we intrested in 50 yr old manginas are we. What is it to you son?

namorsubby
1st:
batman FTM i guess......black canary is around shiva level

2nd:

black canary FTM
BC could easily kill bats with her sonic attack, but bats may be able to get the drop on her a couple of times if he uses one of his gadgets first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.