Albert Wesker vs Sam Fisher (There's a bonus round!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
I was a little bored and I wanted to make a vs thread which was inspired by a certain friend of mine.

Round 1 h2h combat- For this round Wesker loses his superhuman stats like his strength, speed, and bullet dodging reaction time, but keeps his MA ability. They fight in the Oval Office, no BFR.

Round 2 Overdose Wesker- This fight will take place where Chris and Sheva fought Wesker for the second time and Sam has a syringe to overdose Superhuman Wesker. Seven minutes, seven minutes is all the time Wesker has to spare and play with him. This means that he will not try to kill him for seven minutes but he will attack and slap him around if he gets close to him. They are both armed with a pistol and there are RPGs around. Wesker will only attempt to shoot him if Sam shoots first. Sam is also aware of the RPGs and the need to turn off the lights and remove his glasses. After seven minutes is up he's going for the kill.

Round 3 Assassination attempt- Sam has one week to plan an assassination attempt on Wesker. The location will be Stockholm Palace and it will be littered with 150 grunt Manjini armed with guns that will be spread throughout the palace with no more than three Manjini close to each other in a certain room or area. If 150 isn't an adequate number for the size of the palace or if it's too much of a spite for Sam (You can admit it darling I'm sure stick out tongue ) then give me a decent number please. For argument's sake Sam can't blow up the palace.

Also this is superhuman Wesker and he'll be located in the office of the Monarch.

His equipment shall be: His pistol, the HYDRA, and two flash bangs.

That's the end of the thread thank you for coming. (Insert Snake Codecs message to Sam informing him that the Wesker he killed was a decoy and he is on to killing the real one.)

Bonus round! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!

For this round Sam is racing against Snake to assassinate Wesker. Wesker is held up in Drottningholm Palace which is guarded by 400 armed Manjini. They are free to choose either a stealth approach or a run and gun approach. Sam gets his standard stealth gear if he chooses that route with the benefit of a few bigger automatic weapons hidden in rooms throughout the palace and due to his intel he is aware of the guns and their exact locations. Same goes for Snake, however if either wants to run and gun then give them a balanced gun or two to help them with sufficient ammo. I apologize but I'm not as knowledgeable on the Splinter Cell or MGS weapons.

At Wesker's door is two red axe Manjini guarding it and in his room is Wesker himself armed with the Hydra, his pistol and Jill at his side. Since he has Jill I think it would be fair to make this normal Wesker with all of his skill, just no superhuman abilities. If people think otherwise then we'll make it Super Wesker.

The palace can't explode, no rpgs to level the place or anything like that however lower explosives are welcomed like mines and stuff. Once again, if 400 isn't enough then give me an adequate number please.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Friendship round- Snake and Fisher versus U. Wesker

Same location which is inside the volcano. Choose the weapons you think that would give them a fair chance of winning.

Phantom Miria
1. Given how Albert Wesker what times I have seen him solely rely on his superior strength and speed, I have never seen him as a good H2H combatant. If you strip him of his superhuman stats and put him on Sam's near peak-human level, I honestly think Sam Fisher will butcher him.
Among many other things, Sam was a former Navy Seal soldier. I don't see Albert Wesker beating him if we judge according to his showings that has been shared with me.

2. I do not fully understand this second scenario. Is it expected of Sam to redo what Sheva and Chris did as a team? Not sure he can pull that off.

3. Stockholm Palace? Anyway: Sam would at least make it to the office. Once there, it's uncertain if Sam could actually take him out. Wesker is not bullet proof, but he can react to bullets. I am uncertain here.

Bonus 1: Snake could probably beat Sam to the office and might be adequate to take out both Jill and Wesker. If it is a race, Snake is better.

Bonus 2: Snake and Fisher wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
1. Given how Albert Wesker what times I have seen him solely rely on his superior strength and speed, I have never seen him as a good H2H combatant. If you strip him of his superhuman stats and put him on Sam's near peak-human level, I honestly think Sam Fisher will butcher him.
Among many other things, Sam was a former Navy Seal soldier. I don't see Albert Wesker beating him if we judge according to his showings that has been shared with me.

2. I do not fully understand this second scenario. Is it expected of Sam to redo what Sheva and Chris did as a team? Not sure he can pull that off.

3. Stockholm Palace? Anyway: Sam would at least make it to the office. Once there, it's uncertain if Sam could actually take him out. Wesker is not bullet proof, but he can react to bullets. I am uncertain here.

Bonus 1: Snake could probably beat Sam to the office and might be adequate to take out both Jill and Wesker. If it is a race, Snake is better.

Bonus 2: Snake and Fisher wins

2. Okay I forgot about the part where one held him down and all of that. So let's edit that one and give him Bayman as a partner because he's awesome.

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Palace that place. Is there more than one way to the office? I was thinking Sam wouldn't be a guy that barges in the front door when he knows what he's up against.

Nemesis X
Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all Wesker can spare to play in this thread. Soon the world will be in complete, global, saturation and when you see a glimpse of his world, it will all make perfect sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.