Thunderlips vs Raging Bull!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
For charity

Sadako of Girth
"You lip my wife....?"

"Did you lip my wife...?"

"I said, 'Did you lip my wife'...?"

"You lip my wiiiiife......?!!!??"

Hehehheheheeeeee

Rogue Jedi
Lame.

Sadako of Girth
Hypocritical much....?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...? smokin'

WickedDynamite
"No one can believe the superhuman strength of Thunderlips! I am the Man!"

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Hypocritical much....?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...? smokin' Not you, the matchup.

Sadako of Girth
Appreciated. smile

But thanks to you having made this thread....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t522334.html
........my comment still stands:

Rogue Jedi
Appreciated. smile

But thanks to you having made this thread....
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t522334.html
........my comment still stands: Here you go.....

Sadako of Girth
What..? laughing out loud Its another lame thread...!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Nah, it's a kickass matchup, you're just saying that cuz I came up with it. If Rob made it? You be knob polishing him.

Sadako of Girth
Nope.

I'd have to be commending him on an excellent impersonation of a butthurt retard, if he had posted that, maybe...

But knobpolishing...? You sir are the master of knobpolishing, and we must respect your opinion on its practices, normally, as anyone would respect a master of any form...
Since DDM set you free back into nature, I cant trust that you arent projecting your own deliverance-tastic prefereneces onto me...

Oh and Harry Potter's knob is requiring more wringing out, when youre done with Dumbles in the Sidious thread. smile

Rogue Jedi
Nope.

I'd have to be commending him on an excellent impersonation of a butthurt retard, if he had posted that, maybe...

But knobpolishing...? You sir are the master of knobpolishing, and we must respect your opinion on its practices, normally, as anyone would respect a master of any form...
Since DDM set you free back into nature, I cant trust that you arent projecting your own deliverance-tastic prefereneces onto me...

Oh and Harry Potter's knob is requiring more wringing out, when youre done with Dumbles in the Sidious thread. smile

I'm the captain of knob polishing? Riiiiiiiiiiight...........I got two words for you, sister, John McClane, nuff said.

Sadako of Girth
Sister...? LOLZ Flattered that you seem to think of me as one of your movement/homies......but noooooooooooo.

As if any championing of/pseudo humour defense of McClane could be anywhere near as embarrassing as your public, profuse boy love for the wizard in the face of all logic, reason and dignity.

And your seemingly pathological non adherance to the Bay SS bandwagon.

And, Susan, your blind faith in silly books about kiddy magic over established science and hardcore ingalactic empires that can destroy planets at the touch of a button.

Rogue Jedi
Sister...? LOLZ Flattered that you seem to think of me as one of your movement/homies......but noooooooooooo.

As if any championing of/pseudo humour defense of McClane could be anywhere near as embarrassing as your public, profuse boy love for the wizard in the face of all logic, reason and dignity.

And your seemingly pathological non adherance to the Bay SS bandwagon.

And, Susan, your blind faith in silly books about kiddy magic over established science and hardcore ingalactic empires that can destroy planets at the touch of a button. Mhm. so....Clones....Hogwarts castle shield charm........How do they get past it?

Sadako of Girth
Thats a matter for the thread its in.

Rogue Jedi
Thread closed, lets talk about Thunderlips. Can the bull take him?

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Thread closed, lets talk about Thunderlips. Can the bull take him?

Thunderlips will take your woman and make her happy.

He's the ULTIMATE MALE!

Rogue Jedi
Wonder how Lang would have fared against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.