DS vs Supes (special match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
In first scenerio they are locked up in a Greco Roman style match. The first to throw the other person 3 times wins. Supes can't fly or use flight to his advantage. They have to lock arms around each other in Greco Roman wrestling and that lock can't be broken or you lose points.

In the second scenerio they just stand in front of each other and punch the other until someone is KO'd. They alternate punches until someone is KO'd. The scenerio goes to durablity and striking power.

golem370
Darkseid or Deathstroke or Deadshot?

Philosophía
haermm

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Darkseid or Deathstroke or Deadshot?

facepalm

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
In the second scenerio they just stand in front of each other and punch the other until someone is KO'd. They alternate punches until someone is KO'd. The scenerio goes to durablity and striking power.
ROFL! Kinda funny as I imagine it.

You get minus points for sentence redundancy, though.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by batdude123
facepalm

lol

So who wins in each situation?

iceman24567
Deadshot everytime

Omega Vision
First scenario:
Greco-Roman wrestling is perfect for Darkseid's body type. He should beat Supes.
Second Scenario: I'm tempted to say Darkseid takes this as well but Post Crisis DS's main advantages over Superman is his versatility and his OE not his physical strength though I'd still say he edges Superman out if only by a little bit. When Superman saw Darkseid was hurt in H/P he couldn't believe it, that's how powerful DS was.

quanchi112
Superman in both scenarios.

namorsubby
Originally posted by iceman24567
Deadshot everytime

r0nm0n88
darksied wins both, in my opinion he slightly edges supes out in durability, and strength. although i am tempted to say with superspeed supes may win wrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.