Darth Talon V Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherrypieluva50
Talon and Maul look the same...obviously im shure they are the same race but im not 100% shure. Other then that theyre is really no specific reason for picking these 2. i also didnt see another thread like this but if there is...im sorry

Generic as possible battlefield

Sabers:
Force:
All out:

Anakin4Ever
Darth Talon and Darth Maul are not the same species. Talon is a Twi'lek, Maul is a Zabrak.

I think it would be a close battle, but Maul would win. With a few more tatoos added to his body...if you know what I mean.

cherrypieluva50
Originally posted by Anakin4Ever
Darth Talon and Darth Maul are not the same species.

Thanks for clearing that up. i always thought they were but i was never 100% shure. Its just the tattoos that throw me off.

Ms.Marvel
they dont even look the same. no expression

cherrypieluva50
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
they dont even look the same. no expression

similar tattoos, and the same color...

i think they look alike in ways.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by cherrypieluva50
similar tattoos, and the same color...

i think they look alike in ways. Excluding Krayt, all of the One Sith have those tattoos.

Samurai100
Maul wins after a hard batle

darthbanelives
i honestly could see maul raping the shit outta her, but i wasn't that impressed with Talon, and seeing as how alot of comic books make characters seem over the top, that's saying alot. But i do love maul, so i guess that's part of the reason.

Darth Truculent
How powerful is Talon (with the Force) anyway? I don't think she'd be able to successfully duel a Master of Juyo and teras kasi. Maul would cut her to shreds. He was basically trained to be a weapon.

Darth_Glentract
Maul is pretty beast. Having not read the new series I cant say who wins with much certainty, but from what I do know Maul takes this.

Red Nemesis
sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.