Shang-Chi vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2H only, just pure skill and will. Who wins?

chomperx9
DD would block all of chi's attack till he matt gets worn out

Q99
Shang Chi. Not all the time, Daredevil's fairly top-tier, but 7 outta 10.

SoulDevourer
WTF aint this spite? huh shang shi woud pwn him 10/10. even without chi, at least 9.5/10

BattleMage
OK OK so i looked a this thread. So sue me

Q99
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
WTF aint this spite? huh shang shi woud pwn him 10/10. even without chi, at least 9.5/10

I don't think so. I'm not sure if they've fought each other, but both have fought fairly evenly with Danny Rand. Daredevil is often underestimated as a martial artist but he's up there.

They're in the same tier, though I'd say Shang's a bit higher in it.

StiltmanFTW
Always wondered why so few people posted in Daredevil vs. Shang-Chi threads smile It's a very interesting fight.

thanos-prime
DD

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think so. I'm not sure if they've fought each other, but both have fought fairly evenly with Danny Rand. Daredevil is often underestimated as a martial artist but he's up there.

They're in the same tier, though I'd say Shang's a bit higher in it. u sure? cuz Elektra can hang vs Shang shi, and Elektras fighting skill >>> DD, so... confused

Juk3n
u sure? cuz Elektra can hang vs Shang shi, and Elektras fighting skill >>> DD, so... confused

They're all in the same tier, elektra and shang are just higher init. DD can hang here, anyone who visits his repect thread can see by his average showings he's very least top tier street ie, shang/elektra/batman..etc.

i dont understand what exactly you're having trouble with...you've seen him able to pinpoint individual bullets with his radar, and swat them away with his club, theres your speed and skill feats in one. Strength isnt in question, and as for MA skill..:/ well.. if you don't know by now...

StiltmanFTW
u sure? cuz Elektra can hang vs Shang shi, and Elektras fighting skill >>> DD, so... confused

She never really fought him, did she? They just had a foreplay, nothing more big grin

Also, ABC logic sucks. OK, sometimes it's all we can use, but still...

I really don't know who'd win, I'd love to see them tussle smile

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I'd love to see them tussle smile I'm sure you would...freak!

StiltmanFTW
laughing

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Juk3n

i dont understand what exactly you're having trouble with...you've seen him able to pinpoint individual bullets with his radar, and swat them away with his club, theres your speed and skill feats in one. Strength isnt in question, and as for MA skill..:/ well.. if you don't know by now... h yeah i ment his MA skill confused it dont seem up there with the rest of em
ok he got his sonar or w/e but from what OP said its only skill so he cant use sonar here right?

StiltmanFTW
He developed that radar via pure skill later, right? To quote Stick, didn't radiation just give him a free ride?

Juk3n
h yeah i ment his MA skill confused it dont seem up there with the rest of em
ok he got his sonar or w/e but from what OP said its only skill so he cant use sonar here right?

you mean you thought it the OP wanted to use a completely blind, and gimped DD?

What on gods green, would cause you to make that assumption, you know the radar isnt equipment right? Its always there, he can't just switch it off..so..what again are you confused about?

SoulDevourer
you mean you thought it the OP wanted to use a completely blind, and gimped DD?

What on gods green, would cause you to make that assumption, you know the radar isnt equipment right? Its always there, he can't just switch it off..so..what again are you confused about? dunno, he said "skill and will" (w/e the **** he ment with "will"wink

alrite if they can use there powers then it mean Shang-shi is aloud to amp with chi right? if so this MEGAspite against DD laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
erm

Prove it, SD.

Juk3n
alrite if they can use there powers then it mean Shang-shi is aloud to amp with chi right? if so this MEGAspite against DD laughing out loud

Amping is a controllable advantage, DD's radar is regular as shang-chi's eyesight.

Nothing is being taken AWAY from Shang-chi, he's simply not allowed to ADD anymore to his stats right? Nothing is being taken away from DD either. You seem to be having a major problem here, you shouldn't need someone to walk you through a thread so much. You must be being difficult on purpose..or you have somesort of..nevermind.

SoulDevourer
Amping is a controllable advantage, DD's radar is regular as shang-chi's eyesight.

Nothing is being taken AWAY from Shang-chi, he's simply not allowed to ADD anymore to his stats right? Nothing is being taken away from DD either. You seem to be having a major problem here, you shouldn't need someone to walk you through a thread so much. You must be being difficult on purpose..or you have somesort of..nevermind. LOL walk? your the one who start this laughing out loud ok i get it your a DD megafan. i dont care 4 ether of em, so there
btw chi can also count as skill but the OP dint specify, he just start a thread then he lights out no expression

StiltmanFTW
Prove that Shang stomps with the chi amping.

Assassin_boy
shang chi stomp 10/10 with chi or without

Juk3n
chi can also count as skill but the OP dint specify, he just start a thread then he lights out no expression

yes Chi is accessed through skill and training, but the APPLICATION of a chi-AMP is what the OP wanted to stop.

chi-AMP

AMP as in AMPLIFYING...ya know, boosting past the point of his Baseline peak state.

Again, you seem to be having a hard time here.. confused

Assassin_boy
shang chi still stomps 10/10

Q99
Not really. Daredevil can fight evenly with Danny Rand. Danny Rand can fight evenly with Shang Chi.

Daredevil might lose to Chi, but it is hardly a stomp.

Mindset
Danny > Shang and DD

snoopdogg
DareDevil.

dmills
Originally posted by snoopdogg
DareDevil. laughing Better late then never I suppose.

chomperx9
Shang Chi >> Shyster Lawyer

-K-M-
Originally posted by chomperx9
Shang Chi >> Shyster Lawyer

Current Daredevil just bested Iron Fist and Shang-Chi at the same time in Shadowland #3

He's currently being possessed by a demon.

Daredevil1
Daredevil wins 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.