Man enters diner with 5 inch knife stuck in chest, casually orders coffee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/23/man-with-knife-in-chest-c_n_401674.html

Anyone remember Gus from Mission Hill? Stories like this always interest me. I mean, how badass (if a little stupid) is this?

WickedDynamite
Can't start the day without a cup of coffee.

That man is my hero!

Darth Jello
What would be even better is if it created a Loony Tunes moment with the coffee coming out of the wound.
I mean, when you're losing blood, one of the stupidest things you can do is drink a lot of caffeine.

-Pr-
and here i was complaining about my toothache... damn...

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Darth Jello
What would be even better is if it created a Loony Tunes moment with the coffee coming out of the wound.
I mean, when you're losing blood, one of the stupidest things you can do is drink a lot of caffeine.

I thought drinking alcohol was a stupid thing. Caffeine keeps you going...

(runs to starbucks)

Darth Jello
Not when you're losing blood! It dehydrates you and it increases your heart rate, therefore increasing the rate at which your heart will pump blood out of you!

lord xyz
Can't get buy without coffee.

Good choice.

inimalist

apparently not when you are superman

WickedDynamite
Not when you're losing blood! It dehydrates you and it increases your heart rate, therefore increasing the rate at which your heart will pump blood out of you!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060114232653.htm

Darth Jello
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060114232653.htm

I wasn't talking about blood flow to the heart, I was talking about heart rate and blood pressure. Things that are very important when you are bleeding profusely.

jaden101
This man makes that guy look like a ****in' wimp.

He was cut in half by a passing truck and he lay there calmly talking to bystanders as he waited for an ambulance...Best thing is that he survived...

Hard as nails

EDIT

Ms.Marvel
no expression

Darth Jello
Originally posted by jaden101

He was cut in half by a passing truck and he lay there calmly talking to bystanders as he waited for an ambulance...Best thing is that he survived...

Hard as nails
EDIT

Did you see that? That tiny little speck that looks so far away? Yeah, that's not a period. That's what the point looks like from your perspective.

jaden101

Did you see that? That tiny little speck that looks so far away? Yeah, that's not a period. That's what the point looks like from your perspective.

I rarely give a monkeys about you or your points...Away and throw a festive shite at yourself.

Darth Jello
so don't post, ass hole.

jaden101
so don't post, ass hole.

Might want to take your own advice there, you smeg infested bell-end.

Darth Jello
Let's see, going off topic, personal attack, and posting an inappropriate link all within 5 minutes.

Heh, reported.

jaden101
Let's see, going off topic, personal attack, and posting an inappropriate link all within 5 minutes.

Heh, reported.

Yay for hypocrisy.

WickedDynamite
Might want to take your own advice there, you smeg infested bell-end.

I shouldn't get involved...but that was funny. laughing out loud

jaden101
I shouldn't get involved...but that was funny. laughing out loud

I've been watching my dvds of Red Dwarf...They rub off on me (no sexual connetation intended)

dadudemon
That guys has teh powah! I don't recomend getting into a fight with him...just a guess.

*reads the rest of the thread*

I seriously don't get why Jello got pissed. It seemed random. I think there is more than meets the eye about what Jaden initially posted...(It didnt seem like spite.)

And why the feck was the link removed? If it's news, it's not that bad...right? sad I wanna see the cool relaxed dude that got cut in half. sad

meep-meep

laughing out loud

But. yeah, that guy might have been in shock. If not, then he is one calm sob.

jaden101
Originally posted by dadudemon
That guys has teh powah! I don't recomend getting into a fight with him...just a guess.

*reads the rest of the thread*

I seriously don't get why Jello got pissed. It seemed random. I think there is more than meets the eye about what Jaden initially posted...(It didnt seem like spite.)

And why the feck was the link removed? If it's news, it's not that bad...right? sad I wanna see the cool relaxed dude that got cut in half. sad

The link was removed because it was kind of gory (very gory). I do find it odd, though, that links like it are removed because the forum is for 13yo and up although there's a thread in the horror section where people post images from R(18) rated movies.

As for DJ...He must have a problem with me from other threads. Don't really care why, to be honest. Internet grudges eh?

Ms.Marvel
i just thinks its hilarious that a mod never showed up.

though dj may have been bluffing.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i just thinks its hilarious that a mod never showed up.

though dj may have been bluffing.

A mod did show up. Hence my post has been edited by LB.

Robtard

Hard as nails

EDIT

I'm assuming the "EDIT" was the link and/or pic? Could you PM it to me, I'd like to read the story.

dadudemon
The link was removed because it was kind of gory (very gory). I do find it odd, though, that links like it are removed because the forum is for 13yo and up although there's a thread in the horror section where people post images from R(18) rated movies.

As for DJ...He must have a problem with me from other threads. Don't really care why, to be honest. Internet grudges eh?

I'm fine with gory news being on KMC, as long as it is presented professionally by the site linked to(not just for lulz.)

I think the idea is that a 13-year-old's parent won't be fine with it...but, that parent sucks.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by -Pr-
and here i was complaining about my toothache... damn... Well what I hear from a lot of women for some reason, having a bad toothache hurts more than having a baby, seriously.

I had an incident where I was outside working and cut my leg open while with a large trimmer cutter, I wrapped it up, went home and stitched it and went to work again, you have to do what you have to do.

AsbestosFlaygon
A mod did show up. Hence my post has been edited by LB.
Your post was legit, and pertains to the topic.

It's the one from TheYNC (or was it NothingToxic?)
The dude that got cut up and still talking to the bystanders?

lil bitchiness should be replaced by another mod in this forum, imo.

OT:
BTW, way to impose your powas, mods.
Hiding your usernames from the forum headers. Great job.

Scythe
Hardcore.

jinXed by JaNx

That man is my hero!

Why? It's not like he bothered to apprehend the mugger. I woulda ninja kicked the mucker and then walked into the diner and smoked a joint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.