Sun Eater in Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
Going back to Final Night DC....

..but his happens in Marvel Earth.

Who would be able to stop the Sun Eater from consuming the sun?

Which of Marvel's Earth heroes will fight?

SamZED
Reed Richards?

Warlord
Originally posted by SamZED
Reed Richards?

win

starlock
Quasar...quantum bands for the win

shiv
Beyonder.

supremthor
Quasar, and yes Reed wins with a week prep.

Omega Vision
If this actually happened this would be the perfect way for Marvel to establish Sentry as top dog.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reed Richards?

laughing

That's EXACTLY who first came to my mind the moment I read the thread title.

Reed Richards for the win.

Prep-Man
How would Reed take apart a sun eater? They were created by the Controllers, who created the Miracle Machine. Brainiac and Luthor had a tough time taking it apart, from what I remember. Same with B5.

Power Cosmic II
Reed and osborn send Sentry and Rulk into space.

Mindset
Hopefully they don't come back.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How would Reed take apart a sun eater? They were created by the Controllers, who created the Miracle Machine. Brainiac and Luthor had a tough time taking it apart, from what I remember. Same with B5.
In an actual comic book Reed would fare no better than Luthor did against the Suneater. In comics what most forget is that Reed Richards can selectively invent things while being useless in a lot of endevours. For instance he couldn't cure Captain Marvel's cancer or save Aunt May from a single bullet wound. He also never cured the Legacy Virus or found a way to reverse Ben Grimm's transformation. In an arena setting I still doubt Reed could do much against a Suneater.

Mindset
Reed could have done all those things, tbh.

Aside from maybe curing the Legacy Virus.

WickedDynamite
Which brings into to questions his ethics...he could have done it but chose not to...so if he's piss off at the world and Sun-Eater is coming he would be like "screw you guys...I'm not in the mood to help."

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Reed could have done all those things, tbh.

Aside from maybe curing the Legacy Virus.
Really? Could he now? Then he must be a dick seeing as he could cure his good (arguably best) friend of such a horrible thing as to have orange rocky skin but has never done it. Now admittedly I haven't been paying attention to the Thing of late and I'm not sure if he even cares about a cure at this point but wouldn't it be nice to have his powers without the deformity? If Reed is so great why hasn't he done that yet?

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Hopefully they don't come back.

I have to admit that this comment is made of pure win.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Really? Could he now? Then he must be a dick seeing as he could cure his good (arguably best) friend of such a horrible thing as to have orange rocky skin but has never done it. Now admittedly I haven't been paying attention to the Thing of late and I'm not sure if he even cares about a cure at this point but wouldn't it be nice to have his powers without the deformity? If Reed is so great why hasn't he done that yet? It's pretty apparent that Reed is a dick.

Thing learns how to turn his powers on and off in the future.

SamZED
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Really? Could he now? Then he must be a dick seeing as he could cure his good (arguably best) friend of such a horrible thing as to have orange rocky skin but has never done it. Now admittedly I haven't been paying attention to the Thing of late and I'm not sure if he even cares about a cure at this point but wouldn't it be nice to have his powers without the deformity? If Reed is so great why hasn't he done that yet? Im pretty sure he could, its just if he cured Ben there'd be no Thing and no FF and Marvel would lose a lot of money. In early FF books curing Ben might've been a problem for Reed but seeing how he comes up with all the crazy inventiones these days its clear that the only thing keeping him from curing Ben is PIS..

Warlord
Im pretty sure he could, its just if he cured Ben there'd be no Thing and no FF and Marvel would lose a lot of money. In early FF books curing Ben might've been a problem for Reed but seeing how he comes up with all the crazy inventiones these days its clear that the only thing keeping him from curing Ben is PIS..

clearly....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.