If Qui-Gon didn't die . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
If Qui-Gon became Anakin's father, would Anakin have still become Vader?

Samurai100
Father?

Lord Lucien
Seriously... Altair, what's with the "Ifs?"

Major Valerian
Yeah, what's with them?

This 'If', however, has always intrigued me the most.

REXXXX
I'm guessing if you meant 'If Qui-Gon taught Anakin as his Padawan' rather than 'If Qui-Gon became Shmi's baby daddy.'

It might've turned out differently for Anakin, I guess. But Anakin had deep lying issues he needed to handle himself...

Ushgarak
The implication is that everything would have been fine. The drama of the story is better served if that is so. Of course, it has to remain speculative in the end.

Darth Truculent
Sorry guys I meant Master.

DarthLazious
Even if Qui-Gon was his master he had to turn in order to bring Balance to the Force.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Even if Qui-Gon was his master he had to turn in order to bring Balance to the Force. So he could get close to Palpatine, huh? All part of his Xanatos Gambit.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So he could get close to Palpatine, huh? All part of his Xanatos Gambit. He was playing a very shrewd game

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
He was playing a very shrewd game Stop being so British. Bloody limey.

MasterAshenVor
FOR THE QUEEN! THE QUEEN OF BRITAN WILL RAISE THE BOY!

Uhhhh, nvm....

overlord
quigon would have been the new emp

he'd have joined count dooku again and overtaken the whole lot

overlord
cuz he's such a hippy

Red Nemesis
That might be interesting...

*makes thread*

DarthLazious
Anyways as i was saying if Jinn was still alive Anakin still would have fallen to the Darkside.

Lord Lucien
Doubt it.

Black bolt z
Yes because he still would have wanted to save padme and turned to palpatine.

Lord Lucien
Butterfly effect. Someone so close and influential as Qui-Gon was, and would have been to Anakin would have drastically altered his personality. He wouldn't have been the character we all know.

Major Valerian
Or at least not completely.

overlord
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Butterfly effect. Someone so close and influential as Qui-Gon was, and would have been to Anakin would have drastically altered his personality. He wouldn't have been the character we all know. indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.