Vulcan vs Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
smile

Warlord
I know what most people say but he showed to have no problems against Warlock

with zatana it might be harder but still...

Lord Feron
Vulcan has manipulated and the "cosmic magic." Based off of that he has the ability to manipulate magic on a more basic level because to him, it's like another form of energy.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Vulcan has manipulated and the "cosmic magic." Based off of that he has the ability to manipulate magic on a more basic level because to him, it's like another form of energy.

That only means that god forbid attacking him directly. All the other options are free to use. Doing what Zee has done to Starbreaker for example is an one-way ticket to the Loserland for her.

iceman24567
Zatanna stomps

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zatanna stomps

As long as she doesn't try to blast Vulcan with blasts of raw magical energy, she wins...Vulcan isn't shown to be immune to transmutation for starters.

shiv
Vulcan will make a nice new set of fishnets.

-Pr-
and people thought i was crazy when i argued that Vulcan could manipulate magic because even magic was energy.

ha.

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zatanna stomps

Blanket
Originally posted by -Pr-
and people thought i was crazy when i argued that Vulcan could manipulate magic because even magic was energy.

ha. More along the lines of Irish and therefore drunk.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
That only means that god forbid attacking him directly. All the other options are free to use. Doing what Zee has done to Starbreaker for example is an one-way ticket to the Loserland for her.

I think his ability incompasses magic, that includes direct attacks. I mean wether is coming at him, within him or just around him, he would be able to manipulate it.

Also if Zatanna were to ever harm Vulcan, he regenerates pretty fast and his threshold for pain is pretty damn high (being blasted to nearly some flesh and bone and still strong enough to try and choke out BB)

IMO Vulcan has a large tactical advantage due to the nature of his powers.

Lord Feron
As long as she doesn't try to blast Vulcan with blasts of raw magical energy, she wins...Vulcan isn't shown to be immune to transmutation for starters.

Thats true but isn't that energy trying to change the makup of what you are on a molecular level... Not saying I believe this but to vulcan magic = another form of energy.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-

ha.

thast not why i thought you were crazy big grin

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blanket
More along the lines of Irish and therefore drunk.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
thast not why i thought you were crazy big grin

sad

iceman24567
As long as she doesn't try to blast Vulcan with blasts of raw magical energy, she wins...Vulcan isn't shown to be immune to transmutation for starters. I rarely see her just blast people non direct spells are her thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.