Dr. Who vs Superman - Thread Of The Week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Who's scarier when pissed off?

iceman24567
I would be more scared of a Time Lord erm

xJLxKing
Superman. Last Son, and KC show it

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
I would be more scared of a Time Lord erm Do you see Time Lord? No, you don't. So stop ruining the Thread Of The Week! uhuh

stick out tongue

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Do you see Time Lord? No, you don't. So stop ruining the Thread Of The Week! uhuh

stick out tongue Meany sad . Seriously though the most powerful race in the universe were scared of just his name imo its no contest erm

tideoftime
Who's more *overtly* scary when pissed off? Superman, because the nature of his powers/schtick is more blatant.

Who's more *subtley* scary when pissed off? The Doctor, hands down, as were he to really let loose with what he is potentially capable of (as he has been gradually doing over the past couple of seasons or so, which is why he is slowly becoming mentally unstable) not only could he redefine (literally) the meaning of hell-on-earth (or anywhere else, for that matter), he could arrange to have reality be so utterly different from what is was that those he targets with his wrath would not only suffer in ways Kal could not even begin to imagine, he could make it so those affected *thank him* for it, believing him a friend, only to have "the great reveal" shatter that perception... only to have the whole thing repeat all over again... and again... and again... and again... and...

AlmightyKfish
The Doctor, by far.

I mean, he wouldn't be scary in the whole 'RAWR BREAK YOU DOWN WITH MY FISTS OF RAGE' that a PO'd Supes would be, but the Doctor would be far more brutal with his punishments if his back was against the wall.

For one, the combination of the technology he has access to and his intellect makes him incredibly dangerous, and the fact that if he wanted you to suffer you would.

A good example would be in the episode where he confines the members of the family of blood to immortality, trapping one in a mirror, time freezing one and turning him into a scarecrow, etc.

iceman24567
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

A good example would be in the episode where he confines the members of the family of blood to immortality, trapping one in a mirror, time freezing one and turning him into a scarecrow, etc. This i was like lulz

TheKahn
Superman can make you regret you ever turned to a life a crime.
Dr. Who can make you regret you were ever born.

Digi
Superman doesn't kill. And while the Doctor is against killing, he has killed. And he could do worse than kill...I'm not really sure Kal is capable of anything worse, even pissed off.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Digi
Superman doesn't kill. And while the Doctor is against killing, he has killed. And he could do worse than kill...I'm not really sure Kal is capable of anything worse, even pissed off.

no expression
He can call in some help.

http://superdickery.com/images/stories/dick/216_4_195.jpg

AlmightyKfish

In retrospect, the Doctor being morally against killing never stopped him from effectively commiting a double genocide and killing more people than most supervillains in one go. mmm

I'd like to see Kal beat that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
In retrospect, the Doctor being morally against killing never stopped him from effectively commiting a double genocide and killing more people than most supervillains in one go. mmm

I'd like to see Kal beat that.
Give him some time, he's working on it.
http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91:superboys-genocide&catid=28:superdickery&Itemid=54

xJLxKing
Tell it to this man
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6542/1819g.th.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Tell it to this man
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6542/1819g.th.jpg
Again no one's argued that Superman isn't more intimidating in a direct sense but Dr. Who is certainly more intimidating in the grand scheme of things. It's like the question of who's scarier: Joker or Lex Luthor? Of course Joker is more directly scary but the worst he'll do is kill you (okay maybe worse than that but most likely he'll only kill you). Piss Luthor off though and before being killed you'll find your entire family in poverty, your little sister and mother forced into prostitution, your father committed to an insane asylum and your girlfriend knoicked up by, you guessed it: Lex Luthor. Only after all this sinks in will Luthor kill you.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Again no one's argued that Superman isn't more intimidating in a direct sense but Dr. Who is certainly more intimidating in the grand scheme of things. It's like the question of who's scarier: Joker or Lex Luthor? Of course Joker is more directly scary but the worst he'll do is kill you (okay maybe worse than that but most likely he'll only kill you). Piss Luthor off though and before being killed you'll find your entire family in poverty, your little sister and mother forced into prostitution, your father committed to an insane asylum and your girlfriend knoicked up by, you guessed it: Lex Luthor. Only after all this sinks in will Luthor kill you.

pretty good way to put it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.