Omega Red vs. Nemesis (Wildcats)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/918/100126160924nemesissupe.th.jpg

vs.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3454/omegared.th.jpg

jrodslam
Whats her powers/abilities?

TheKahn
no expression What do you have against Omega Red?

Aries_04
Originally posted by jrodslam
Whats her powers/abilities?

Due to her alien genetics Nemesis is near immortal, capable of living for thousands of years without aging and also possesses low-level super-strength.

She also possesses the ability to sense the emotions of those around her, referred to as empathy (or Empath for classification), but falls more along the lines of clairsentience. This ability makes her difficult to approach with hostile intent, but also makes her susceptible to very powerful cases of emotions, like sorrow or anger, which can disrupt her concentration to the point of actually hurting her physically. This ability also has been shown to fuel her desire for vengeance, demonstrated when she touches a murder victim's body and channels their final feelings.

As a trained Coda warrior, Nemesis is a highly skilled hand-to-hand fighter as well as an expert in a wide array of weapons. While she has been known to use firearms (usually handguns), her preferred and default weapons of choice are two indestructible swords made from shards of an ancient weapon called the Creation Engine. The blades can cut through virtually all known substances. Nemesis also wears a specialized body armor (referred to as her 'Stealth Suit') that emits various sized force fields.

Aries_04
Originally posted by TheKahn
no expression What do you have against Omega Red?

Nada....I thought his death spores might give her trouble.

jrodslam
Well by reading that, it seems like a good fight. Her blades is what im confused about. In the wildcats world they can cut through virtually anything, but would it be able to cut through carbonadium? Hmm.

Prep-Man
Didn't Nemesis's blades cut through MAJESTIC recently? Nemesis is fast enough to cut Red in half. I'll side with Nemesis, but Red will make a fight out of it.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't Nemesis's blades cut through MAJESTIC recently? Nemesis is fast enough to cut Red in half. I'll side with Nemesis, but Red will make a fight out of it.

The swords are from Engine of Creation=bypassing the physical properties of matter they're cutting. I think they can easily cut through carbonadium... or even adamantium for that matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.