Did Revan destroy the True Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
I think that revan destroyed most of them because in the Old Republic trailer it says that they had been rebuilding for 300 years. Isn't it set 300 years after Revan.

Major Valerian
That's a little far-fetched. A lot of things can happen in 300 years.

Lord Lucien
The Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution, the Brady Bunch Reunion.

Major Valerian
Exactly my thoughts.

Samurai100
except people didn't know about them except revan and Malak and Revan set out to stop them

REXXXX
I find it unlikely.

Slash_KMC
As the most powerful character, Revan certainly has the ability to completely destroy all of them. But he is also a human that can show a great amount of mercy and pitty. And that is his greatest weakness.

EDIT: Okay, I'll stop now.

Dr McBeefington
It's kind of hard to tell since the new game shits all over continuity.

Samurai100
I didn't say he destroyed all of them i'm just saying a lot of them because as he was shown the sith emperor he would know where they were.

Shey Tapani
OI think he temporarily crippled them.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Shey Tapani
OI think he temporarily crippled them.

"Due to a misunderstanding in a recent interview many have taken the words of Daniel Erickson, lead writer for Star Wars: The Old Republic, to mean the the Sith Emperor was indeed the Emperor during the Great Hyperspace War. He has since posted a message saying this was not his intention and that the Sith Emperor was not the Emperor during that era."

See? This fool doesn't even know what he's talking about. Nobody should take this game as "canon".

REXXXX
I'll await judgment on all of it until it comes out and people play it.

Darth Truculent
I don't believe Revan destroyed the 'True Sith' - he probably contributed, but infighting among the Sith is very common and that was probably their demise. That's why the rule of two works.

Samurai100
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Emperor

BoratBorat
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
It's kind of hard to tell since the new game shits all over continuity. Seriously get over it and quit whining about how this game shits all over continuity, its getting extremely annoying, dont like it dont play it nor follow it.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Seriously get over it and quit whining about how this game shits all over continuity, its getting extremely annoying, dont like it dont play it nor follow it.

Don't like logical criticism? Don't follow my posts then. Nobody cares what you find annoying.

Shey Tapani
Bioware rarely made continuity mistakes.

You can trust them.

Dr McBeefington
Bioware rarely made continuity mistakes.

You can trust them.

If you listen to the creator of the new game and play KOTOR 1, you'll see how many contradictions there are. It's just not possible.

Shey Tapani
Please elaborate.

Dr McBeefington
Please elaborate.

The whole Revan and Malak being corrupted by the sith emperor thing. I believe they disappeared for 10 months, so in all that time, they were corrupted and sent to invade the galaxy?
Yea ok. They were looking for the star forge and they were corrupted on Malachor V, as was stated canonically in
the KOTOR game. Furthermore, all the new "true" sith who sacked coruscant were wearing Revan robes and armor. I guess
the writer forgot that Revan's mask is mandalorian and he got it during the Mando Wars. If the whole "Revan and Malak
were corrupted by the sith Emperor" becomes canon, KOTOR wouldn't make sense. Furthermore, how powerful is this
sith emperor if he corrupted both prodigies in less than 10 months?

Major Valerian
Ugh. I seriously hope they do not make that shit canon. Just leave it as it is, it's way more believable.

BoratBorat
Don't like logical criticism? Don't follow my posts then. Nobody cares what you find annoying. How am i following your posts when your spamming this almost everywhere?

Obviously nobody cares weather you find it illogical or not so i don't see the purpose of your spamming.

Dr McBeefington
How am i following your posts when your spamming this almost everywhere?

Obviously nobody cares weather you find it illogical or not so i don't see the purpose of your spamming.

1. Someone doesn't know the meaning of "spam".

2. Apparently people DO caresmile

BoratBorat
1. Someone doesn't know the meaning of "spam".

2. Apparently people DO caresmile

Yeah and who are these people that do care?

Major Valerian
me

Autokrat

I happen to care as well.

Shey Tapani
i am sure Abel can make this work.

Dr McBeefington
http://theantipimp.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/epic-fail-7-300x300.jpg

Autokrat
i am sure Abel can make this work.

Who is Abel?

BoratBorat
I was referring who cares about how sexy thinks its illogical, not the game itself.

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by Autokrat
Who is Abel?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abel_G._Pe%C3%B1a

Lord Lucien
Not all of us here on a first name basis with the guy.

darthbanelives

It would seem that you care since you're bitching about it, unless you have no reason to, which would just be pointless anyway.

oh, i care.

BoratBorat
Originally posted by darthbanelives
It would seem that you care since you're bitching about it, unless you have no reason to, which would just be pointless anyway.

oh, i care. Learn to read idiot, im not bitching about how this shits on canon but rather about beefingtons sheer annoyance of constantly spamming how it shits on canon for a full year.

Dr McBeefington
Learn to read idiot, im not bitching about how this shits on canon but rather about beefingtons sheer annoyance of constantly spamming how it shits on canon for a full year.

Seeing as how the writer's interview came out about 2 weeks ago, I have no idea how you came to this conclusion.

Nephthys
You were going on about it a lot longer than that. erm

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Nephthys
You were going on about it a lot longer than that. erm

Prove it. I did briefly complain about continuity issues as far as the sith disappearing from 3900 BBY to 2000 BBY, but that was it. And that was brief.

darthbanelives
Learn to read idiot, im not bitching about how this shits on canon but rather about beefingtons sheer annoyance of constantly spamming how it shits on canon for a full year.

It would seem, YOU need to learn how to read. i was saying you obviously care about what beefington cares about, as you had to post something about it, if you didn't care, you would have kept your mouth shut, IDIOT. like i said, i care, so i'm replying, if i didn't i would have had no need to say anything. but nice try.

Lord Lucien
Oh Jesus Christ... this is like every thread now.

BoratBorat
It would seem, YOU need to learn how to read. i was saying you obviously care about what beefington cares about,

No, you never clearly stated what i was "bitching" about and went on right ahead. I don't see how asking someone to quit his whining actually means that i care what he has to say.

And telling him to shut the hell up doesn't mean that i care you narrow minded idiot, thats like telling me i care about some drunken haggard just because i told him to shut up and quit making a racket.

as you had to post something about it, if you didn't care, you would have kept your mouth shut, IDIOT.
Lets see, how exactly do i shut a mouth that has never been opened? And just because i posted something about it, how does it mean that i "care" about what he has to say?

Substantiate the "Care" that i have been showing in extreme details in an essay, and then maybe ill shut a mouth that has never been opened laughing

And like i said, i asked him to quit his whining, how does that mean i care about his opinion on the writer shitting on canon? If i DO care about it, i would have argued with him, not tell him to quit bitching. Stupid narrow minded idiot, i bet your narrow mind tells you that all women are sex objects because of your lack of perception.

like i said, i care, so i'm replying, if i didn't i would have had no need to say anything. but nice try. Yeah right, just because you ask someone to shut up, it means you care what he has to say :rollseyes:.

If some retarded kid that has absolutely no intelligence and spews up nothing but garbage that canot be comprehended and i ask him to shut up, it means i "Care" what he has to say despite not understanding a word he says.

Do you see how narrow minded and stupid you are? Can't say i blame you when your drunken father beat you as a child for loose change for booze every time he comes back from a bar.

And lastly, don't play the victim, you attacked, and THEN you got attacked.

Dr McBeefington
Stfu already, you don't make any sense.

BoratBorat
Of course i don't make any sense to you, im a god compared to you.

You DO realize nobody is taking this forum seriously any more riiight??

darthbanelives
haha you really don't make much sense, but when someone is trying to justify themselves and failing horribly, that can happen(refering to your dimwitted, unimpressive reply earlier) Yeah, you're still proving that you care by going back and forth with this. Honestly if you didn't care, you wouldn't even look at what anyone is saying, you'd go about your business. but you do care, so so much. ****ing retard. Now seriously prove to all of us that you "dont care" and stfu. Oh, and i can guarantee you that you won't get another reply from me, because I have actually STOPPED caring. No need for me to say anymore now that i've stopped.

truejedi
haha you really don't make much sense, but when someone is trying to justify themselves and failing horribly, that can happen(refering to your dimwitted, unimpressive reply earlier) Yeah, you're still proving that you care by going back and forth with this. Honestly if you didn't care, you wouldn't even look at what anyone is saying, you'd go about your business. but you do care, so so much. ****ing retard. Now seriously prove to all of us that you "dont care" and stfu. Oh, and i can guarantee you that you won't get another reply from me, because I have actually STOPPED caring. No need for me to say anymore now that i've stopped.

really, grow up.

BoratBorat
haha you really don't make much sense, but when someone is trying to justify themselves and failing horribly, that can happen(refering to your dimwitted, unimpressive reply earlier) Yeah, you're still proving that you care by going back and forth with this. Honestly if you didn't care, you wouldn't even look at what anyone is saying, you'd go about your business. but you do care, so so much. ****ing retard. Now seriously prove to all of us that you "dont care" and stfu. Oh, and i can guarantee you that you won't get another reply from me, because I have actually STOPPED caring. No need for me to say anymore now that i've stopped. Oooh my feelings are so hurt.

Let me explain
1) Go to google.com
2)Type in "internet tough guy"
3)The first picture is you

Yeah, you stopped caring now you just wanna suck my dick cracker.

BoratBorat
No, you never clearly stated what i was "bitching" about and went on right ahead. I don't see how asking someone to quit his whining actually means that i care what he has to say.

And telling him to shut the hell up doesn't mean that i care you narrow minded idiot, thats like telling me i care about some drunken haggard just because i told him to shut up and quit making a racket.

Lets see, how exactly do i shut a mouth that has never been opened? And just because i posted something about it, how does it mean that i "care" about what he has to say?

Substantiate the "Care" that i have been showing in extreme details in an essay, and then maybe ill shut a mouth that has never been opened laughing

And like i said, i asked him to quit his whining, how does that mean i care about his opinion on the writer shitting on canon? If i DO care about it, i would have argued with him, not tell him to quit bitching. Stupid narrow minded idiot, i bet your narrow mind tells you that all women are sex objects because of your lack of perception.

Yeah right, just because you ask someone to shut up, it means you care what he has to say :rollseyes:.

If some retarded kid that has absolutely no intelligence and spews up nothing but garbage that canot be comprehended and i ask him to shut up, it means i "Care" what he has to say despite not understanding a word he says.

Do you see how narrow minded and stupid you are? Can't say i blame you when your drunken father beat you as a child for loose change for booze every time he comes back from a bar.

And lastly, don't play the victim, you attacked, and THEN you got attacked.

Darthbanefanwanker, respond to my post big grin

Dr McBeefington
This kid...

BoratBorat
Wank off.

Lord Lucien
haha you really don't make much sense, but when someone is trying to justify themselves and failing horribly, that can happen(refering to your dimwitted, unimpressive reply earlier) Yeah, you're still proving that you care by going back and forth with this. Honestly if you didn't care, you wouldn't even look at what anyone is saying, you'd go about your business. but you do care, so so much. ****ing retard. Now seriously prove to all of us that you "dont care" and stfu. Oh, and i can guarantee you that you won't get another reply from me, because I have actually STOPPED caring. No need for me to say anymore now that i've stopped. The f*ck? Are you a child?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The f*ck? Are you a child?

Hey there, it's not because he takes the internet way too seriously and defends himself like a child, that he is one...

Besides, we all know that Darth Bane fans are the most mature members on these forums.

Nephthys
Was that a crack at Gideon? Becuase like, hes been trying like, Sooo much harder lately. Like seriously, like, you don't even know. Thats how hard.

Bastard.

REXXXX
I have closing this due to the pointless internet tough guy showdown going on above. BoratBorat, cut the language. Darthbanelives, no need for that kind of talk.

Not to mention none of you are on topic and merely taking cracks at each other. STAY ON TOPIC god damn you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.