Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajwoods89
HI! IM GOING TO BUY THE BOOK WHEN I SAVE UP BUT THAT WILL PROB BE A WHILE AWAY! CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS IN
RETURN OF THE KING
Thanks stick out tongue eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) cool big grin wink smile laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing

mah
em..sure you don't wanna read it unspoiled?

Onawien
its better than the two towers, it my favourite book, if you really want to know then pm me and i will give you a few ideas of what happens. not that you cant figure it out by yourself.

Ushgarak
Geez, I have always thought ROTK by far the weakest of the three...

Onawien
well i guess its what people like. i know PJ isnt going to do the part in the shire, because it really doent have anytyhing to do with the quest, but i liked that part. there is so much i want to sa vabout it without giving it away so i will have to keep it to myself. DAMN

Mujaffa
what???? is he mental??(said in a very new zelandic accent)
he can't cut out the last part..it's vital..

Dexx
i thought rotk was the weakest too. I liked fotr best.
Now, i think it's a mistake for someone to tell him the ending.Pm or not. It'll be horrible knowing what happens...trust me..read it as it is.

Ushgarak
He damn well CAN cut out that last part. It is completely useless for the film (and pretty rubbish for the book as well)

mah
of course he can! he should!

Mujaffa
that would be bad.

Dexx
nope ...it's 'skippable'

Julie
I have the book but have not gotten around to reading it yet...I shall read it in a few months...perhaps weeks....but almost certainly before I see the next movie....which gives me what ....11 months

Dejio
For all of the people who hasn't read ROTK yet, my sugestion is...
DON'T READ THE BOOK!....yet. Not until you've watched the film version.

Trust me on this; about 80% of the time, people get dissapointed with the film adaptation of any book.

Why? Because people always have diferent interpretations. Film adaptations always has to compete with individual imaginations.

Read the book after, to get all the details. You'll benefit from both medium this way.

IMO, anyway. big grin

mah
not in my opinion at all, the books are the best, but you'll get the best experience at the movies if you've read the books first. READ!

Dexx
course the books are better.

glorfindel
of course the book is better
no i think the end is nesassery
the ride of the rohan is one of my fav. parts
i think most people should see the film first then read and find out what they mist(quite alot)
smokin'

Dark_Queen
lol,i havent read ROTK as yet...i will soon thoughsmile
but if u do read the book first,you don't get that element of complete shock & surprise!!!!eek!
i read the book first,before i saw TTT,and i couldn't help but be critical over every little thing in the movie..lolwink

anyway,as long as the book is read eventually,thats all that matters!!!

DQ

Dark_Queen
and please don't spoil the story(4 those who haven't read ROTK)....if others haven't read it ,well let them do so in their own time!!!don't say anything!!!!!!!As tempting as it may be..........lol laughing out loud

Dexx
please stop saying lol that often..pleeeaaase

glorfindel
i must agree please stop lol it,s a pain to read lol so many times lol is only used once in a post u shoulnd not lol more than once
lol smokin' Happy Dance

Dexx
and u must say it when u have a reason to do it...and i haven't seen as many as the lols

glorfindel
yes only one lol per -post Happy Dance
and nly after i have said something funny lol(he he he) lol
oh and bye the ay lol
smokin'

Mithrandir
lol

Dark_Queen
i can say lol if i think its appropriate...people say worse things than a simple virtual laugh! big grin

Anyway..back to what we were discussing

glorfindel
yes i agree we should stay on the subject...
How many lol,s should be put on a thread? what worse things??lol can drive u mad.... . . . .

smokin'

Dexx
mwahaha...lol!

Captain REX
Though I'd like to see it, the Shire liberation is kinda useless. Plus, with Saruman dying on the spiked thing, it screws up the ending. Unless the spiked thing belongs to a group of Morgoth-worshipping deranged Hobbits... eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.