The Tick vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Can the power of spoon defeat the sentry force?
'

rotiart
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....

in a forum battle... no...

but that would be one hilarious fight to see.

KingD19
I doubt Sentry can do anything to Tick, while he could be dazed, he was literally invulnerable. The guy got sucked into a black hole, and he was oka, he wasn't even distorted.

rotiart
BFR not allowed?

stan5677
No bfr allowed.

namorsubby
i think tick is completely invulnerable.......maybe sentry's extremely gay pheromone liike stuff would do the trick.lol

rotiart
was the tick a comic before his cartoon?

KingD19
Tick on top of being completely invulnerable, is also ridonkulously strong. If Sentry goes for a slugfest, he goes down if their's no BFR allowed.

Now that I think about it, I've never seen Tick hurt, he's been dazed, woozy, etc..., but he's never been geniunely hurt even a little bit.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Tick on top of being completely invulnerable, is also ridonkulously strong. If Sentry goes for a slugfest, he goes down if their's no BFR allowed.

Now that I think about it, I've never seen Tick hurt, he's been dazed, woozy, etc..., but he's never been geniunely hurt even a little bit. And you expected him to bleed all over the floor in a kids cartoon?

KingD19
No, but he did get absorbed into a black hole, and came out unharmed, I think he actually held it open until he used that device to close it. Did he bleed in the comic?

JakeTheBank
Tick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.