Resist Firestorm!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
OK Firestorm tries to transmute his opponents weapons.
It's not a pure VS. I just want to see what weapon can resist turned into a rose or something....

Here we go:

Mjolnir
Hal's Ring
Cap's shield
Surfer's board
WW's lasso
Quasar's bands
Black Knight's sword
Dr Fate's Helmet

furthermore you can list more weapons so we can have more opininons

Lord Feron
THe ring and the sheild imo are the only things he could effect, either have very high magical properties (that imo should be naturally immune to transmutation unless done so in a magical way). The band i just doubt it. Surfer board maybe but surfer just change it back or pop a new one out like he did fighting jesus cable.

Kris Blaze
Turns them to salt.

tideoftime
Mjolnir - No (without its mystical properties/connection to the Odin Force, as just a hunk of Uru... *maybe*... but still doubtful...)
Hal's Ring (While charged and worn by Hal? Never in a million years. Depowered/not worn? Yes. The rings don't have that great a resistance in a depowered state.)
Cap's shield (Conceptually? Yes. In practice? Tricky.)
Surfer's board (Possibly. But it wouldn't be lasting. And Surfer could correct it easily enough.)
WW's lasso (The lasso trascends physicality/chemistry in a manner unlike anything else listed here; it is more an embodied concept than a proper physical object. So no.)
Quasar's bands (Possibly. If worn/utilized, I'd say possibly, but probably too tricky. If not worn, and just laying there, then yes.)
Black Knight's sword (I'd say no. For mystical reasons similar to Mjolner or Helm of Nabu)
Dr Fate's Helmet (No. Too mystical. Not quite on the level of Mjolner or Diana's Lasso, but close enough for this discussion.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.