Amazing Speech By War Veteran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8&feature=player_embedded

lets live in peace yeh smile

Ms.Marvel
he makes a very powerful point yes

it isnt anything we havent all heard a thousand times though >_>

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

Ditto. Good message, but the message is and should already be known.

jaden101
Starts off strong...Ends up waffling so i tuned out. Mind you...I am drunk so maybe it was that that made me tune out.

Kinneary
Every soldier, sailor, airmen and marine has a different outlook on the war, what drives it, and whether the goal can or cannot be accomplished. They're just people - like anyone else.

Ms.Marvel
who are you talking to? no expression

Bicnarok
who are you talking to? no expression

to those who have an open mind, are willing to learn and can be arsed I presumes.

excellent speech but the music sort of overtones the speech from mid vid.

People are waking up, but is it too little too late?

lord xyz
I liked it when the 110 year old Briton met with the 109 year old German, who were both against each other in WW1 a few years ago.

They both said stuff about make love not war, and how bad it was, and the fact that they're friends and stuff.

It was quite beautiful.

jaden101
Originally posted by lord xyz
I liked it when the 110 year old Briton met with the 109 year old German, who were both against each other in WW1 a few years ago.

They both said stuff about make love not war, and how bad it was, and the fact that they're friends and stuff.

It was quite beautiful.

You rubbed one out when they started to passionately kiss and fondle each others flaccid genitalia, didn't you?

lord xyz
Originally posted by jaden101
You rubbed one out when they started to passionately kiss and fondle each others flaccid genitalia, didn't you? Yeah, I thought KMC wouldn't appreciate that.

jaden101
Yeah, I thought KMC wouldn't appreciate that.

We're all open minded here.

lord xyz
Since when did you move to North Phil?

jaden101
Since when did you move to North Phil?

See the Avatar.

lord xyz
Oh, alright.

Liberator

It means more coming from someone who's actually seen the horrors of war though.

This is an amazing speech, I agree whole heartedly with everything he's said.

jaden101
Oh, alright.

So from that response then I presume you now know that Fat Albert was from North Philadelphia?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Liberator
It means more coming from someone who's actually seen the horrors of war though.

This is an amazing speech, I agree whole heartedly with everything he's said.

well, hes not the first war veteran to make such a speech, either. no expression

my point was that as beautiful as it was it isnt anything overtly unique or astounding...

lord xyz
Originally posted by jaden101
So from that response then I presume you now know that Fat Albert was from North Philadelphia? I know about Fat Albert. Ever since I saw it on South Park.

Hey, hey, hey!

Liberator
well, hes not the first war veteran to make such a speech, either. no expression

my point was that as beautiful as it was it isnt anything overtly unique or astounding...

Agreed but in these modern times would people would rather watch Britain's Got Talent it means a hell of a lot to know there are those, even soldiers, out there who actually care about the world.

Maybe change is coming, who knows?

Ms.Marvel
thats a really good point, and i agree with you. yes

hopefully change is coming for the better we could use some good change big grin

lord xyz
Originally posted by Liberator
Agreed but in these modern times would people would rather watch Britain's Got Talent it means a hell of a lot to know there are those, even soldiers, out there who actually care about the world.

Maybe change is coming, who knows? So what you're saying is, this guy needs to be on Britain's got talent.

Impediment
Originally posted by Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akm3nYN8aG8&feature=player_embedded

lets live in peace yeh smile

By overthrowing the government and descending into a state of anarchy?

Timothy McVeigh was a veteran, too. He did America proud, yepper.

Liberator
So what you're saying is, this guy needs to be on Britain's got talent.

No, but, that would be funny.

Deano
Originally posted by Impediment
By overthrowing the government and descending into a state of anarchy?

that would be a good idea. id settle for anarchy in the short run while things get sorted out.

or we could just leave them in power and descend into anarchy anyway. anarchy that will be forever lasting .

your choice agent mulder

Ray Rubio
Wow great speach,
he is not the first one nor the last one to say it,
but coming from a War Veteran it becomes a
powerful message that people believe and thus
understand the real tragedy of a War and its real objective.

Ray

Liberator
Precisely what Ray said, of course it's been said before and of course it's been said again but frankly it means bollocks unless it's coming from someone with first hand experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.