Kain (LoK) v.s. Sephiroth (A.C.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Both at their peak power, the battle takes place in a neutral battlefield, which is totally blank and endless in all directions.

Burning thought
Kain vs Sephiroth has been done countless times, I would not be surprised if the A.C version has also been used.

Any version Kain wins with utter ease.

SovNarKom
Oh jeez, not again.

ScreamPaste
If Kain winsso easily, and it has been done, I'll add a twist to make it more interesting.

Each of them must remain on a pogostick for the duration of the match. They need not actually use it while in the air, but their feet cannot touch the ground, and they may not let go of the pogo-stick. Whoever loses their stick, or touches the ground first, or dies, loses.

Wei Phoenix
Kain has telekinesis, I don't know if Sephiroth has that but Kain's pogostick isn't going anywhere he doesn't want it to whereas if Sephiroth doesn't have TK then he's getting tossed around.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
If Kain winsso easily, and it has been done, I'll add a twist to make it more interesting.

Each of them must remain on a pogostick for the duration of the match. They need not actually use it while in the air, but their feet cannot touch the ground, and they may not let go of the pogo-stick. Whoever loses their stick, or touches the ground first, or dies, loses.

Pogosticks? That's new. Any who; Kain wins. Everyone knows Sephiroth can't keep his balance.

MadMel
is sephiroth's pogo-stick 8 feet long too? shifty

LLLLLink
Heh, that was humorous.

ScreamPaste
Hm, no faith in Sephiroth? Unusual. o:

MooCowofJustice
I say silver haired faggotry trumps mist form and teleportation.

Phanteros
silverfag teleports his pogo stick to victory.

ScreamPaste
Sephiroth winz by light speed movementz and the power of expanding starz! dur

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Sephiroth winz by light speed movementz and the power of expanding starz! dur

Needs more cowbell.

MooCowofJustice
This is how the fight will go.

Silver-haired faggotry dashes at Kain to attack. Kain teleports, faggotry teleports as well. Kain mist forms, and then the wind that is used for faggotry's hair flowing separates the mist farther than Kain can control, causing his being to fade from existence.

ScreamPaste
So, we agree Sephiroth wins?

K1ll3r
Seeing as I don't like double posting, I am putting this here:

Assumptions 1: Jenova is in the center of the ex-planet meteor that she is piloting.

Assumption 2: The core (As seen in ACC) is creating 4000 degrees celsius of heat. (Based on a rounded down estimated earths core temperature)

Assumption 3: The velocity of the ex-planet meteor is 5 km\s

Assumption 4: The radius of the ex-planet meteor is 1000 meters

Assumption 5: It is composed of rock.

Assumption 6: It impacted at a 90 degree angle.

Feel free to dispute these assumptions.

Links of interest:

Meteor Impacts

Unit Converter

Meteorite Impact Calculator

Ex-planet Meteor (small pic)

Earth core temp

With all of these assumptions we get:

37, 000 Megatons on impact.

Lets round down to 30,000 Megatons for the lulz.

Compare to the Tsar Bomb http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba which was 100 megatons

Burning thought
Kain takes his soul or messes up his cells with tk. If Sephiroth has blood which I think he does then Kain can gain his power from drinking it. Sephiroth has nothing to destroy kain with and his spells are slow.

K1ll3r
And Sephiroth just uses the Jenova virus on Kain.

And moves too fast for Kain to see.

Burning thought
Explain "using the Jenova virus" and prove Jenova virus can re-animate dead matter and control it.

Kain is not trying to hit sephiroth, he is hitting his soul. Your also forgetting Kains powers over time it seems.

SpadeKing
Sephiroth's one wing throws him off balance while he is bouncing.

ScreamPaste
Maybe I should enforce a no flight, must bounce rule.. Hm.

Nemesis X
Sephiroth has TK and he'll use it to push Kain's pogo-stick away which will result in Kain landing on his face. Hope Kain has dental insurance.

SamZED
Kain has TK too. erm

Burning thought
Kain could just put a time bubble around himself so that if he does nearly lose hold of his pogo stick he could easily grab it because it would be falling away in slow motion. Sephiroh on the other hand would just be tked into the air, lose his stick and would then lose.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain could just put a time bubble around himself so that if he does nearly lose hold of his pogo stick he could easily grab it because it would be falling away in slow motion. Sephiroh on the other hand would just be tked into the air, lose his stick and would then lose.

Except Sephiroth could you know...hold on to his?

And do the same to Kain.

Burning thought
I dont buy that Sephiroth is going to be able to hold onto a pogo stick, his sword in the other hand I assume and launch a spell while keeping balance and his hold on his stick as Kain Tks him. Wheras Kain can let go of his sword within his own time bubble which comes from his sword anyway and attack while it floats slowly away, which ofc he would then just grab it.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth actually won the Junon pogo championship 12 years in a row. Unforunately for Kain the whole Jenova project was a way to test methods of Juicing pogo athletes, and SOLDIER started out as ShinRa's all star team.

Burning thought
pff thats nothing, the handle of the Soul reaver is a pogo stick and Kains spent thousands of years using it, how else do you think he has kept his figuire? you dont see any Gyms in Nosgoth.....

ScreamPaste
Kain can't react to lightspeed movement. dur He gets beheaded.

Burning thought
Hes had worst done to him and lived...but yeh your acting sore..sort out your argument against lightspeed befire you rant in here please?

ScreamPaste
No, no, I'm with you now. Arguing *for* lightspeed, like you did in the other thread.

Kain gets his pogo stick taken from him. o:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.