Colossus & Ironclad vs Thing & Korg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

KingD19
T1

snoopdogg
I don't know Ironclad may be too much of a weak link. Korg and Colossus are 100 tonners while Ben is a 85 tonner. Clad is only a 60 tonner but he's a tough sumb!tch.

KingD19
Actually, Ironclad is Class 90, and he's fought Hulk a few times. He would be a decent match for Thing, and his mass/density powers could come in handy.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Ironclad is Class 90, and he's fought Hulk a few times. He would be a decent match for Thing, and his mass/density powers could come in handy. Class 90? Not sure I'd buy that. He just got his sh!t twisted by Southpaw and was one-shotted by Cage.

KingD19
Yeah, and before that he was hanging with Hulk.

And Cage has hung with Hulk(Professor?) and Wonderman, and Absorbing Man.

So he's up there, people who write him just write him as a jobber.

snoopdogg
Didn't Korg bang with Hulk? Although I recall Silver Surfer smacking him with his board. Pretty sure that f*cked his day up.

KingD19
Yeah, Korg tussled with WWH, he held out for a bit, but he lost.

BUSTER1
Team 2-either of the rocky boys can take Mike-and both can hold their own, for a while at least, against Pete. I reckon this comes down to 2 against 1, and Colossus can't take on both Ben and Korg

snoopdogg
If Ironclad can hold his own team 1 should win. But Buster1 has a good theory there.

KingD19
With his recent showing against Shatterstar and Strong Guy, I think Ironclad can do okay against Ben.

snoopdogg
With his recent showing against Shatterstar and Strong Guy, I think Ironclad can do okay against Ben. Who do you think looked better in their recent fight? Guido or Ben?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't know Ironclad may be too much of a weak link. Korg and Colossus are 100 tonners while Ben is a 85 tonner. Clad is only a 60 tonner but he's a tough sumb!tch.

Ben's still an 85 tonner? I though The THing has been bumped up a bit in recent times no?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Ben's still an 85 tonner? I though The THing has been bumped up a bit in recent times no? Well according to the Civil War files he is.

KingD19
Who do you think looked better in their recent fight? Guido or Ben?

Even split. Guido dominated the 1st half of the fight, even going so far as to outright stop a punch by casually putting his hand up. Later on, Thing started to pick up the pace, and he got the upperhand. Then Shatterstar stepped in and dominated him.

To be honest though, Strong Guy might've been in on Madrox's plan, so he threw the fight, but he still has some inadequacy issues.

Bentley
Team 2 I say.

snoopdogg
Steel>rock imo.

Stoic
Team 1

Bentley
Steel>rock imo.

Korg is better than IC and Thing can certainly beat Piotr.

KingD19
Originally posted by Bentley
Korg is better than IC and Thing can certainly beat Piotr.

Korg is better than Clad true...but I think he can hold his own for a while if CIS and PIS is off.

And Ben can beat Pete....after a good long fight, and more often than not the Russian gets the majority win.

T1 FTW, 5.5/10

vansonbee
Team 2,

Korg & Thing are consistently stronger.

KingD19
Korg, for his short career was stronger than Ironclad.

But saying Thing is just so much stronger than Colossus is simply wrong. If anything, they more often than not break even, with Big C being a little stronger.

vansonbee
Korg, for his short career was stronger than Ironclad.

But saying Thing is just so much stronger than Colossus is simply wrong. If anything, they more often than not break even, with Big C being a little stronger. I can agree on Thing being equal to Pete, using Hulk as scale between them.

Korg tips the scale in favor of T2 IMO smile

Metalmanx
I think Colossus is the scale-tipper here. I give it to Team 1 for the majority.

KingD19
Well no, Vansonbee is right. Ironclad has tussled with Hulk a few times and done fairly well for himself....yet he also went down in one shot to Cage. To be fair though, Cage's durability has always been through the roof, and he's gone against Ioninc WonderMan, Hulk, etc...

Truth be told though, Korg was consistently shown to be stronger than IC and that helps team 2 out a lot.

Pete might be able to pick up the slack though, and without PIS/CIS, IronClad does pretty well.

vansonbee
Keep in mind, Hulk character development and power grows overtime. Ironclad brawl was way while back sadly.

KingD19
Savage Hulk has stayed pretty consistent over the years....and the fight was back in the early-mid 90's if I recall...so he still can fight at Thing's level.

Bentley
So now that we are all better informed than back in the day, team 2 solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.