Sasquatch vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

KillAll
skaars oldpower punch sends sasquatch into orbit ftw!!!!!

-K-M-
Originally posted by KillAll
skaars oldpower punch sends sasquatch into orbit ftw!!!!!

Pretty much, sans Walter tapping into "his" old power stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Both guys can tap into their "old" power for this fight.

-K-M-
Still Skaar, as he has control over his old power and can activate it quicker, while Walter doesn't (usually).

If Skaar doesn't tap into the Old Power then it goes to Walter, but he will.

snoopdogg
Well physically I don't think he can hang with Sasquatch. He went down against Juggernaut pretty quickly in a physical battle. Didn't Skaar fight Korg recently?

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well physically I don't think he can hang with Sasquatch. He went down against Juggernaut pretty quickly in a physical battle. Didn't Skaar fight Korg recently?

Well he can if he does the Old Power amp as it greatly increases his strength as shown when Banner was in that Hulk buster armor and I think he wrecked Korg (but I could be wrong)

Starscream M
Well physically I don't think he can hang with Sasquatch. neither can walter

snoopdogg
Skaar's strength is rated at 90 tons which is the same as Walter's but not sure Skaar has what it takes to beat Sasquatch without oldpower.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
neither can walter

thumb up

Skaar's strength is rated at 90 tons which is the same as Walter's but not sure Skaar has what it takes to beat Sasquatch without oldpower.

Pretty much.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Starscream M
neither can walter I meant I don't think Skaar can hang with Sasquatch. Strength for strength that is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.