Who hates the way sidious finally dies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
I really don't like the fact that sidious is shot in the back by Han Solo

REXXXX
I don't think anybody really likes Dark Empire.

Shey Tapani
He dies in a strange way.

Lord Lucien
I've never read Dark Empire, but I know too much about it to say it sounds good.

truejedi
since it means that balance was actually brought to the force by han solo, it could be argued the entire thing is one giant non-canon work, since it is contradicted by the movies.

Lord Lucien
Or that balance was brought by Anakin, but the prophesy was misread. Yoda saw it coming decades before.

truejedi
Since Anakin finished absolutely nothing in his lifetime (didn't end the sith, didn't end the jedi) i'm going to say that "bringing balance to the force" is rubbish and pointless if the argument is to be made that anakin did it.

Lets hope someone else did, or it was a stupid pointless prophecy.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
Since Anakin finished absolutely nothing in his lifetime (didn't end the sith, didn't end the jedi) i'm going to say that "bringing balance to the force" is rubbish and pointless if the argument is to be made that anakin did it.

Lets hope someone else did, or it was a stupid pointless prophecy. He did bring balance he didn't end either, if he had he'd made it lopsided wink. That or by him throwing Sidious down the shaft and as a result, killing himself, him killing himself via Sidious's lightning brought balance as Anakin was the one upsetting it.

MasterAshenVor
Ummmmm Dark Empire's Sidious is A CLONE. A CLONE does not count as bringing balance to the force.

truejedi
the difference between the Sidious Clone, and the C'Baoth clone is that Sidious transferred his life essence to the clone (like Bane, only without physical contact)

So we consider that to actually be him.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Ummmmm Dark Empire's Sidious is A CLONE. A CLONE does not count as bringing balance to the force. It was still the same person, just a different body. Like Bevel Lemelisk. Or Voldemort.

DarthLazious
Originally posted by REXXXX
I don't think anybody really likes Dark Empire.

mad HeyI loved it. I didn't like the way he died but I think he should have died in a lightsaber duel between Luke & Liea Vs Him.

overlord
lol han solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.