Why is there still snow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
... on the KMC main webpage?

Christmas is OVER.

Why is there still a snowman, Santa on his sleigh and a couple of candles in the KMC forum title header?

steverules_2
Because the mods haven't turned it off yet, they probs have more important things to deal with right now, when they have time they'll turn it off...unless Raz is in control of the snow erm then he'll turn it on when he's next on or something

Quincy
Shut up Asbestos and enjoy it ya lame dog.

Peach
Because 1) Only Raz can change these things, and 2) It's always stayed up until at least January. Snow isn't exclusive to Christmas.

steverules_2
Originally posted by steverules_2
Because the mods haven't turned it off yet, they probs have more important things to deal with right now, when they have time they'll turn it off...unless Raz is in control of the snow erm then he'll turn it on when he's next on or something

EDIT: Turn it off embarrasment

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Peach
Because 1) Only Raz can change these things, and 2) It's always stayed up until at least January. Snow isn't exclusive to Christmas.

Sure the snow isn't, but I'd say the Santa Claus with the reindeer is exclusive to Christmas.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Christmas is OVER.

Why is there still a snowman, Santa on his sleigh and a couple of candles in the KMC forum title header?
strange... i have Yoda in a Santa hat on mine mhmm

Tired-Hiker
It's because who the f*** cares.

pgdarth95

Christmas is OVER.

i dont care if its christmas everyday. laughing out loud
i agree with steverules the mods havent turned it off yet

Peach
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Sure the snow isn't, but I'd say the Santa Claus with the reindeer is exclusive to Christmas.

And like I said. They don't go down until after Christmas, usually in January. That's how it's always been.

WickedDynamite

Christmas is OVER.

Christmas is not over until WD SAYS SO!

There! mad

BackFire
It's been a day. Relax.

We should leave it up till summer to annoy fools.

Peach
That would be awesome.

Scythe
I think a better question is when can we change sigs. Obviously when the server change is done, but yeah...

Rogue Jedi
Oh shit, no more snow.

Wait, we cannot change sigs right now?

AsbestosFlaygon
There's still snow

steverules_2
There's snow here

Bardock42
Last year he pulled it on the 7th. Why does it matter though?

steverules_2
Maybe he dislikes snow confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules_2
Maybe he dislikes snow confused

Perhaps.

steverules_2
OR...they have ta interweb where ta grinch lives dur

I'm going with the latter shifty

AsbestosFlaygon
I meant the webpage for KMC Forums.

steverules_2
Yeah I know, but really it doesn't matter that the snow is still there, I think some religions or one have christmas in September but I dunno which one/s

AsbestosFlaygon
It's impossible to have Christmas on January

steverules_2
Never said it was smile

Bardock42
Well, actually in Italy they end the Christmas period on the 6th of January and they get presents on the 5th.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yea.. but don't you find it unusual for KMC Forums still celebrating Christmas when IT'S OVER

Bardock42
Yea.. but don't you find it unusual for KMC Forums still celebrating Christmas when IT'S OVER

It's not celebrating Christmas it is acknowledging the time with a seasonal theme. It also depends what skin you are on, I have KMC blue and all that skin has is some snow (it can snow up to february here anyways) and a decorated tree, which as far as I know in most places also doesn't get chucked out the second everyone's done unwrapping presents either.

steverules_2

No I don't, since Raz hasn't been on

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Last year he pulled it on the 7th. Why does it matter though? It is the 7th.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
It is the 7th.

Yeah, I was just giving a reference. Raz hasn't been on much in like 2+ years. He has been late in putting it up this year and apparently he is somewhat late in taking it down, I do maintain though that it is not a big deal.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
It's because who the f*** cares. The thead maker...

It is bad luck to have Christmas decorations past the 12 days of christmas though. Raz will probably die this year.... Ah well.

iKinneas
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick

Oddly enough, I have the same thing on mine. XD

LanceWindu
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick

It depends on which KMC skin you have.

WickedDynamite
Snow is good....I dont have any here in So Cal...ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.