Trade Round: Batdude123 and TheKahn's Holiday Herald Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Until Sunday night at midnight (EST), teams will be allowed to trade any member of their roster for a character from an opposing team provided both teams agree to it. Please post any such trades in this thread.

eam psycho charlotte - Kyle Rayner (GL), Zatanna, Tangent Superman

Team darthgoober & Blair Wind - Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, Eradicator

Team: id369 and King Kandy - Genis-Vell, Quasar, Onslaught

Team Philosophia and PR - Hal Jordan (GL), Superman, Martian Manhunter

Team Leonidas & Galen007 - Ronnie Raymond (Firestorm), Loki, Walter West (Dark Flash)

Team Kris Blaze & KM - Captain Comet, Beta Ray Bill, Talisman II/Shaman

Team Omega Vision & JL King - Wally West (Flash), All Star Superman, Swamp Thing

Team JaketheBank & Original Smurph- Sersi, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro

Matches will be announced Sunday, Dec. 27 with debates starting Monday, Dec. 28.

Philosophía
haermm

So.. yeah.

TheKahn
mhmm
This was a bit of an experiment on Batdude and my part to see if anyone would be interested in swapping characters just to make things a little more interesting. That doesn't seem to be the case, but it was worth a shot.

Philosophía
It was worth a shot, but pretty much everybody has a tactic in mind and the chances of two teams having dispensable drafts were slim.

leonidas
can we trade for characters who weren't drafted or were dropped . . .? shifty

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
can we trade for characters who weren't drafted or were dropped . . .? shifty who would you be trading with? confused

TheKahn
can we trade for characters who weren't drafted or were dropped . . .? shifty \

Bad Leonidas! bash

Digi
Can I enter, draft Thor, trade with whoever showers the most praise on me, then quit the tourney?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Digi
Can I enter, draft Thor, trade with whoever showers the most praise on me, then quit the tourney?

uhuh

Digi - agent of chaos and general quarrelsomeness

Badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
uhuh

Digi - agent of chaos and general quarrelsomeness laughing out loud

psycho gundam
can we trade for characters who weren't drafted or were dropped . . .? shifty it would give this thread a perpose

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it would give this thread a perpose
It would actually remove the thread's purpose.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Exactly, and I can imagine the uproar if we opened up rosters this close to fights. no expression

No thank you.

Like I said, this was just an experiment in case one team really wanted another team's character and could work out a trade. Its no big loss that it didn't work as planned.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.