Poll for viewers of UK television

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Frankly, the 'What sits on my wotsits' advert has to be the worst thing on tv EVER. Please tell me that you all hate it too; I think it is going to give me a coronary.

It is the poor kids I feel sorry for, probably paid a pittance and having to live with the fact they did this for the rest of their lives. Hopefully some will become celebrities so a withered Angus Deayton can embarrass them hugely in some future edition of "Before they were Famous."

Raz
Don't think I've seen it. But then again, I fast forward ads thanks to my trusted TiVo big grin

Tex
So what was so bad about it?

Ushgarak
It's the rapping kids... it's just... oh GOD...

mah
...sounds like a charming stunt...

Fitch
yeah sick

mechmoggy
Yep, I've seen it and it blows harder than anything else I've seen in recent years.

The rapping is so bad it's even worse than that advert for "cheese strings", which was in a similar style and went a little something like this......

Cheeeeeese Strings, you know da girl dem want....etc

Awful.

Just plain awful. sad

Fitch
I'm just glad I don't leave in UK big grin

Dexx
oh i wouldn't consider not lIving in uk thinking of a comercial. (considering this DUMP!)

Fitch
It was meant to be a joke....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
yes, yes..i mEnt that too.

Fitch
sure you did....

Catch 22
Kids love it, personally can't abide it!

Onawien
ive seen it, its tastless, they try toooo hard

Thomas H
sick sick sick

finti
havent seen it so I dont care

mah
twas a JOke!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.