Suspected plane bomber apprehended

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/12/26/2780936.htm

I hope he gets bailed out.

He was such a nice guy here in Dubai.. he used to give us free food & drinks and free rides to his mansion estate, before he got brainwashed by his religious shit.

We will miss your generosity, Abdul.

Ms.Marvel
i bet they whooped his ass all through the planes landing. laughing out loud i would've

Sadako of Girth
Amen to that. wink

Justifiable as self defence, imho.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotta love religion.

GCG
he needs stringing.

lil bitchiness
I flew on Delta plane one day ago. My boyfriend got into frenzy when he read the news.

When you board on a plane to Israel, you need to pass two security checks, even on the planes flying from New York - passangers pass the NY security and then another one just before enter the plane.
Anything bought within the aeroport after security needs to have a recept of origin.

It doesn't seem so paranoid now...

Sadako of Girth
Now if that had been your plane, and if crew and passengers had literally ripped him limb from limb after that, wouldnt you feel that was fair...?

Rogue Jedi
Yeesh, I'm taking a flight to Vegas in a month.

Tired-Hiker
Another son of a rich family strikes again. These guys need to take a chill pill.

GCG
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Now if that had been your plane, and if crew and passengers had literally ripped him limb from limb after that, wouldnt you feel that was fair...?

You can say what you want about bombers. At least they have a job for life.

On the other hand this guy was a failure.

dadudemon
"And one guy put a lock on his head and dragged him to the front, his pants down - I heard the pants were on fire," she said. "I thought they pulled it down so he cannot run."

I lol'd at this part...n'stuff.

Other than that, this was serious business. That's just wrong to kill innoncent people like that. I hate religion, again. sad

WickedDynamite
Why was he allowed in the plane?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091228/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_airliner_attack_81

Napolitano, why am I not surprise?

On a related note...

..There was ANOTHER similar incident with a guy coming from Amsterdam....however, he was no terrorist...just some dude getting sick.

Nemesis X
The terrorists pants were on fire? I guess Darth Vader isn't alone on that one.

But seriously though, it's good that the bomb didn't work.

jaden101
I find it more than funny that he tried to blow up a plane and all he ended up doing was blowing his own nads off and burning his crotch.

Robtard
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/12/26/2780936.htm

I hope he gets bailed out.

He was such a nice guy here in Dubai.. he used to give us free food & drinks and free rides to his mansion estate, before he got brainwashed by his religious shit.

We will miss your generosity, Abdul.

There were 278 passengers plus crew, so he could have potentially killed close to 300 people. Why do you hope he gets bailed out?

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
There were 278 passengers plus crew, so he could have potentially killed close to 300 people. Why do you hope he gets bailed out?

Likely would have been a lot more. It was as the plane was coming in to land over a major city.

Symmetric Chaos

Because he has an honest face? Because he's pro "evolution" and those people are defying its immutable will?

Possibly sarcasm.

Shakyamunison
Suspected plane bomber?

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Suspected plane bomber?

Innocent until proven guilty, and all that jazz.

Found out yesterday, Ubuntu comes in a Buddhist-version, thought of you.

Shakyamunison
Innocent until proven guilty, and all that jazz.

Found out yesterday, Ubuntu comes in a Buddhist-version, thought of you.

Send me a link.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Suspected plane bomber?

Reminds me of the Simpsons:

''Attempted murder? Now honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry?''

Sadako of Girth
Well this one goes out to this animal and his flaming ballsack/ass:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wHoMOBPh4

King Kandy
What I hate is that now it will take even longer to get through air port security, when he easily could have been stopped due to his name being on a LIST OF SUSPECTED TERRORISTS after his father ratted him out. Must have been some lazy airport security.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.