Spider-man from "what if" runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
This is Spider-man from What IF Wolverine vs Spider-man after recieving the training and with improved ss. Spider-man's going all out. His opponents arent holding back either and willing to kill him.

1) classic Punisher with a gun and knife.
2) Daredevil
3) Kingpin
4) Daredevil and Kingpin
5) Deadpool (2 katanas, granades and guns)
6) Wolverine (adamantium)
7) Sabertooth (adamantium)
8) Savage Hulk (no thunderclaps)

He fights them in a city environment (no innocent bystanders) and is fully rested and recovered after each fight.

Parmaniac
This will soon turn into a Wolverine or Sabretooth vs. Spider-man thread...

He stops at Hulk shifty here you have it Wolverine lovers smile

Tha C-Master
I was sitting on this thread for so long. It needs to be done, now people who love MA can say Spiderman wins something.

Even jinzin admitted "what if" Spiderman stomps pretty much all low metas in comicdom for the most part.

Trackz
stops at savage hulk, or maybe he's strong enough to utilize pressure points agains the hulk

h1a8
Stops at Hulk

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Parmaniac
This will soon turn into a Wolverine or Sabretooth vs. Spider-man thread...

He stops at Hulk shifty here you have it Wolverine lovers smile
sad

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Trackz
stops at savage hulk, or maybe he's strong enough to utilize pressure points agains the hulk
Seconded. What If? Spider-man was badass.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
sad

You're also from the Wolverine front?

Damn_Smooth
Hulk stomps him then goes back and stomps the rest of the list for losing to Spider-Man.

Doctor-Alvis
I don't know if Hulk would be able to touch him. He didn't fight a whole lot but the way it was shown and described by Nebo, his spider-sense developed to the point where he was like Nicolas Cage in the movie Next seeing minutes into the future.

Q99
Daredevil does surprisingly well against Spider-man when they fight, way better than he should (I figure he's simply got enough skill that he knows how to compensate for spider-sense and make a dodge of one attack lead Peter into another that hits). 4) actually has something of a chance.

Though if Peter's really serious, I see him getting to Hulk.

Mindset
This isn't the Spiderman that DD fought.

Q99
Oh! This Spider-man. Yea, he definitely gets to Hulk.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

Even jinzin admitted "what if" Spiderman stomps pretty much all low metas in comicdom for the most part.
I find this statement to be quite funny. Jinzin believes spiderman beats most individual he match up against like capt, dd ect. There seems to be some misconception that he rates Spiderman below his abilities which is far from the cases. He believes MA's give Spiderman trouble in melee confrontations based on the fact this has consistently happens, but that does not mean he believes they take the majority in forum fights.

This was more of a generalized statement and not specifically aim at just you.

Tha C-Master
He said What if Spiderman "stomps all low meta's all day every day", he usually doesn't say anything near that, but he was talking about what if Spiderman in comparison to characters he'd usually argue for, does that make more sense? Not going to go much further into that than what I said though. This was on another thread. Why the necro-bump?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.