Anyone ever addded too much alcohol?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
You make yourself a nice alcoholic drink but you put two much alcohol into the mix, I've done it quite a few times...but actually tends to be a good thing rather than bad cuz you get a kinda nice feeling

Tired-Hiker
Yeah, sometimes I'll just take a huge sip and add more Coke or whatever, but most of the time I just drink it as is.

steverules_2
I always add too much when i dont wanna, like i added too much rum and I get...a numb tinkly sensation...and eat alotta nuts but there's nothing wrong unless you go overboard

Ax3l
Originally posted by steverules_2
You make yourself a nice alcoholic drink but you put two much alcohol into the mix, I've done it quite a few times...but actually tends to be a good thing rather than bad cuz you get a kinda nice feeling I hate to break it to you, but you're only 19 or so. Alcohol is illegal to consume at your age.

steverules_2
Not really, I live in the UK, the legal age is 18 over here

Ax3l
Not really, I live in the UK, the legal age is 18 over here

You didn't let me finish.

Unless you live in the UK, where you would be legal by the age of 18. So if you are, then it's fine. You're welcome.

There. Thanks for interrupting me

steverules_2
Ur welcome ha-som

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Ax3l
I hate to break it to you, but you're only 19 or so. Alcohol is illegal to consume at your age. Originally posted by steverules_2
Not really, I live in the UK, the legal age is 18 over here Originally posted by Ax3l

Unless you live in the UK, where you would be legal by the age of 18. So if you are, then it's fine. You're welcome.

There. Thanks for interrupting me Originally posted by steverules_2
Ur welcome ha-som

I hella lol'd jump

steverules_2
I like my liqour smile

Tired-Hiker
Ever drink a long island iced tea?

GCG
It tastes good mate. When I over-pour it it means more for me. I dont do that when I pour someone else's drink though.

Tired-Hiker
Sometimes I wonder why I hardly ever drank Long Island Iced Teas back in my heavy drinking college days. I mean, any drink with five shots of different types of hard liquer should have been a staple for me or anyone for that matter dedicated to the enjoyment of refreshing mind altering beverages.

steverules_2
Never had it...but would love it, loved a drink called Blue lagoon

Tired-Hiker
Never had it...but would love it, loved a drink called Blue lagoon

Blue Lagoons are great. I drank those a lot on a cruise I went on. Drinks like that are so damn good on cruises.

steverules_2
lol im not gonna lie, when i made this thread i was kinda drunk...dunno how but i manage to spell pretty damn good even whilst drunk lol but it takes me ages to type out a sentence

I had a blue lagoon when I was in a pub, it was in a jug and i just drank the whole thing

Tired-Hiker
All day I've been thinking that I've been getting really good at spelling words right. I've made a few long posts today and every time I hit 'spellcheck' it says no words are spelled wrong. So I just mis-spelled some words on purpose to test it out, and it said those words were not spelled wrong either, so I'm really not as smart as I thought I was. And I'm sober. erm

steverules_2
Is it cuz of the server move?

I usually end up spelling better when I am drunk, i remember on MSN everytime i talked to my friend id make spelling mistakes, i went on drunk this one time and didn't make any spelling mistakes...i was surprised

lord xyz
Originally posted by Ax3l

There. Thanks for interrupting me Canada, most of Europe, most of Asia, most of Central and South America and a few US states say you can drink at 19.

****, the legal drinking age is 5 in the UK! But only in private.

steverules_2
I was in rehab by the age of 7

Scythe
Only on purpose.

One Free Man
too much? what?

steverules_2
Guessing you can never add too much alcohol

Bicnarok

steverules_2
Plops? I'm kinda worried to ask haermm

I've only ever thrown up once and passed out and that was when I drunk a whole bottle of malibu (rum) and I'd had some WKD (vodka mixed with raspberry) and some straight vodka and some vodka with coke (the drink not the drug). I can usually drink more than that though, last time I got drunk I had work the next morning and it neally killed me I swear, the hangover I had was soooo bad, I dunno how I survived let alone got up...I neally called in sick cause I couldn't stand up without getting a hot flush or feeling like i was gonna be sick.

§P0oONY
You make yourself a nice alcoholic drink but you put two much alcohol into the mix, I've done it quite a few times...but actually tends to be a good thing rather than bad cuz you get a kinda nice feeling I have, and it isn't a good thing... It ruins the drink. I don't drink to get drunk and if a drink becomes unpleasant due to too much alcohol I simply will not drink it.

steverules_2
Yeah, I never really like the taste of strong alcohol, I remember when I downed a shot of tequilla and I couldn't stop coughing and the taste was not nice

Mairuzu
Just drank a whole bottle of jack with my vag

Tired-Hiker

steverules_2
...these sure are some lovely stories

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Jager-plops are the worst. The toilet water turns black as tar. Jaeger-plops? What a lame name for them, we call them Jaegar bombs.

Oh right, you're talking about shitting.... Who the **** calls doing a shit "plopping".

steverules_2
Apparantly two members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.