Wonder Woman vs. She Hulk/Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Can the warrior princess survive this threat?

TheKahn
Originally posted by BattleMage
Can the warrior princess survive this threat?

Yes. WW 10/10.

BattleMage
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yes. WW 10/10. At lease give a little detail as to how the fight would go. In order to form your opinion. Thanks

JakeTheBank
Just so I'm clear, do you mean Diana vs. both at the same time or an amalgam of the two characters?

TheKahn
At lease give a little detail as to how the fight would go. In order to form your opinion. Thanks

Strength - WW
Durability - WW
Speed - WW
Fighting skills -WW
Mobility - WW
Weapons - WW

Honestly, I see this as a stomp. erm

BattleMage
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just so I'm clear, do you mean Diana vs. both at the same time or an amalgam of the two characters? Both same time. From a 20 meter starting point.

supremthor
WW wins

JakeTheBank
Both same time. From a 20 meter starting point.

Ok.

Well, to echo previous statements, Diana outclasses her opposition in a big way. Assuming that this is Ms. Marvel!Rogue, once Diana goes airborne, I see her picking off Rogue (whom I consider the greater threat here). If Rogue is somehow fast and able enough to lay a finger on Diana, I still see Diana being able to quickly figure out what's going on, and taking her out of the equation. Also, it's possible the lasso may play hell on Rogue and her history of psyche problems.

As far as She-Hulk goes, Diana is her better in virtually every way imaginable.

The team might be able to scrape a win or two under generous circumstances, but more often than not, Diana will win this.

The Nuul
WW stomps.

Bentley
Spite.

Q99
The only way this'd be a fight is if this was X-Treme Rogue.

Diana can very quickly take out classic Rogue or FlameRogue or current Rogue. DeathtouchRogue is something of a threat but almost certainly going to be taken out before touching happens, plus she's not going to try and touch Diana on purpose.

She-Hulk's outpowered, outskilled, and doesn't have flight, so shouldn't matter much, Diana can separate and eliminate each or take them both at once.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
The only way this'd be a fight is if this was X-Treme Rogue.

Diana can very quickly take out classic Rogue or FlameRogue or current Rogue. DeathtouchRogue is something of a threat but almost certainly going to be taken out before touching happens, plus she's not going to try and touch Diana on purpose.

She-Hulk's outpowered, outskilled, and doesn't have flight, so shouldn't matter much, Diana can separate and eliminate each or take them both at once.

X-Treme rogue>>>>>>>Wonderwoman.

Konton
Team gets stomped before they knew what was coming.

Q99
Originally posted by carver9
X-Treme rogue>>>>>>>Wonderwoman.

I wouldn't say that much- she had the powers of far more supers, but they all seemed to draw on her own endurance (i.e. using Magneto's powers for a giant EMP almost KOed her) and were limited by her skill with them. Most of the time she was doing stuff like 3 moderately powerful characters or one really strong one.

X-Treme Rogue is more powerful than Diana, but more like one >.

Samurai_X
X-Treme rogue>>>>>>>Wonderwoman. Lemme know when X Treme Rogue moves 1/3 of the Earth

This team dies regardless of which version it is

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yes. WW 10/10.

Originally posted by supremthor
WW wins

Originally posted by The Nuul
WW stomps.

khazra
This forum loves Wonderwoman so much....

She hulk is established as being stronger than hercules who's thor's equal. Thats damn strong.

Ms Marvel Rogue took hits from binary & classic Jugs (both stronger than diana) without being KO'd. She has a chance to absorb wonderwoman here & she's instagibbed the like of thor with it...

tideoftime
Originally posted by khazra
This forum loves Wonderwoman so much....

She hulk is established as being stronger than hercules who's thor's equal. Thats damn strong.

Ms Marvel Rogue took hits from binary & classic Jugs (both stronger than diana) without being KO'd. She has a chance to absorb wonderwoman here & she's instagibbed the like of thor with it...

Believe me, this forum does *not* love WW; you can be rest assured of that.

And despite what you might believe, Binary and Classic Juggs aren't stronger than Diana; that shows a lack of character knowledge. (Now, other versions of Juggs, that's a different debate, altogether).

And She-Hulk isn't standardly stronger than Hercules/Thor. That statement alone could start riots around these parts... Diana is more classically in their class of strength, not Jen...

Could Rogue drain Diana, at least enough to weaken/defeat her? Sure. But the rules for the Forum Fights state "fair knowledge", so WW would be avoiding skin contact with Rogue, using her bracers/lasso as intermediaries. And while She-Hulk is very tough, she isn't a match for WW once WW puts Rogue down.

That's not a WW bias, by any means; that's simply how it would turn out. If it were a different combo of powerful female characters? Diana might go down. But not against this team.

EDIT: BTW, I've noted that the "WW vs. ----" threads tend to be either spite or an excuse to elicit negative/counter-productive arguements that don't really go anywhere. Yeah. I know. Big Surprise.

The Nuul
WW stomps.

Rogue is like 1/4 WWs physical stats.

SH is strong but no where near WW and she cant even fly.

What I am trying to figure out is what one is more useless compare to WW.

khazra
Originally posted by tideoftime
Believe me, this forum does *not* love WW; you can be rest assured of that.

And despite what you might believe, Binary and Classic Juggs aren't stronger than Diana; that shows a lack of character knowledge. (Now, other versions of Juggs, that's a different debate, altogether).

And She-Hulk isn't standardly stronger than Hercules/Thor. That statement alone could start riots around these parts... Diana is more classically in their class of strength, not Jen...

Could Rogue drain Diana, at least enough to weaken/defeat her? Sure. But the rules for the Forum Fights state "fair knowledge", so WW would be avoiding skin contact with Rogue, using her bracers/lasso as intermediaries. And while She-Hulk is very tough, she isn't a match for WW once WW puts Rogue down.

That's not a WW bias, by any means; that's simply how it would turn out. If it were a different combo of powerful female characters? Diana might go down. But not against this team.

EDIT: BTW, I've noted that the "WW vs. ----" threads tend to be either spite or an excuse to elicit negative/counter-productive arguements that don't really go anywhere. Yeah. I know. Big Surprise.
Binary is close but Jugs is way beyond her. This is the guy who outmuscles hulk more consistantly than anyone else in the MU.

She Hulk has been shown to be stronger than hercules on panel.

That depends what you consider fair. To say rogue isnt tagging diana once when diana is dealing with she hulk too is basically ridiculous.

carver9
Originally posted by Samurai_X
Lemme know when X Treme Rogue moves 1/3 of the Earth

This team dies regardless of which version it is

Why would X-treme rogue need to move the earth but we do know one thing, she had hulks strength and abilities which is>>Diana strength.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't say that much- she had the powers of far more supers, but they all seemed to draw on her own endurance (i.e. using Magneto's powers for a giant EMP almost KOed her) and were limited by her skill with them. Most of the time she was doing stuff like 3 moderately powerful characters or one really strong one.

X-Treme Rogue is more powerful than Diana, but more like one >.

I do remember that but that was happening during the time she was shot by a blast that was throwing her powers out of order, she couldnt control it.

But there were other instance where she used all of that power without a problem and anytime she pleased. Thats why she was called the most powerful being on the face of the planet because of all that power she possessed. People had to resort to plot device to beat her like cancelling out her powers or tp attacks which mentally knocked her powers out of order.

khazra
Why would X-treme rogue need to move the earth but we do know one thing, she had hulks strength and abilities which is>>Diana strength.
Xtreme rogue has used more than one persons power at once.

She has aborbed characters like hulk, thor, phoenix, Jugs etc. She is way beyond traditional top tier level.

carver9
I posted scans proving this a couple of months back where she used hulk strength, Storm weather, Magneto powers, Iceman powers, cyclops optic blast and northstar speed in like 3 panels.

I proved my case on this subject. She would curb stomp diana.

tideoftime
Originally posted by khazra
Binary is close but Jugs is way beyond her. This is the guy who outmuscles hulk more consistantly than anyone else in the MU.

She Hulk has been shown to be stronger than hercules on panel.

That depends what you consider fair. To say rogue isnt tagging diana once when diana is dealing with she hulk too is basically ridiculous.

Diana's defensive speed is infamous; she can more than readily deal with two much slower opponents (as both Rogue and She-Hulk are). She could evade both, bounce Jen for a brief moment, bind Rogue, and then finish Jen.

And even taking a more remote example of Jen over Hercules doesn't show much for this fight, as WW is classically as strong, or stronger, than Hercules in a reference context; coupled with her superior speed and combat skills, Jen doesn't match up.

And Classic Juggs isn't stronger than Diana. Momentum isn't a given, and she matches any of his classic feats. Now, *other* versions of Juggs is a *completely* different comparison.

If this were, say, Binary/Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, then WW goes down (as, although she is stronger than Supergirl, SG can at least match speed/durability, and Binary's other powers, while WW could defend against via bracers, wouldn't be a given with SG running interference). Just an example.

carver9
Diana's defensive speed is infamous; she can more than readily deal with two much slower opponents (as both Rogue and She-Hulk are). She could evade both, bounce Jen for a brief moment, bind Rogue, and then finish Jen.

And even taking a more remote example of Jen over Hercules doesn't show much for this fight, as WW is classically as strong, or stronger, than Hercules in a reference context; coupled with her superior speed and combat skills, Jen doesn't match up.

And Classic Juggs isn't stronger than Diana. Momentum isn't a given, and she matches any of his classic feats. Now, *other* versions of Juggs is a *completely* different comparison.

If this were, say, Binary/Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, then WW goes down (as, although she is stronger than Supergirl, SG can at least match speed/durability, and Binary's other powers, while WW could defend against via bracers, wouldn't be a given with SG running interference). Just an example.

Strength wise, Jugs>Wonderwoman.

quanchi112
WW wins.

Konton

=/

High end Binary herself would put Diana down.
She's got the whole cosmic warp speedster and ultramegasuper energy output thing on her side.

carver9
Originally posted by Konton
=/

She's got the whole cosmic warp speedster and ultramegasuper energy output thing on her side.

Naah, I think Wonder woman and Binary would be an amazing fight. I'll actually split it 5/5 due to wonder woman defense.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Konton
=/

Cosmic warpspeeding does not equate to superspeed finesse.

Diana is capable of resisting/repelling ultramegasuper energy output (such as the assembled power of multiple gods and more) via her Aegis effect. Binary has a greater array of *blatant* power via energy attacks, but that isn't as much the edge on WW as you think it is. However (as I stated), if someone of similar power level to Diana (as Supergirl is) were running interference, then WW's ability to block/resist Binary's powers would be greatly curtailed. Against either SG or Binary, singularly, Diana would handle herself much better than you (and much of this forum) seem to perceive. No definite win on either, mind you, but a much better standing than you are giving credit for.

carver9
Cosmic warpspeeding does not equate to superspeed finesse.

Diana is capable of resisting/repelling ultramegasuper energy output (such as the assembled power of multiple gods and more) via her Aegis effect. Binary has a greater array of *blatant* power via energy attacks, but that isn't as much the edge on WW as you think it is. However (as I stated), if someone of similar power level to Diana (as Supergirl is) were running interference, then WW's ability to block/resist Binary's powers would be greatly curtailed. Against either SG or Binary, singulary, Diana would handle herself much better than you (and much of this forum) seem to perceive. No definite win on either, mind you, but a much better standing than you are giving credit for.

I agree with this (even though I give her a 5/5 split against binary).

redhotrash
If we are talking X-treme Rogue then the team ought to take it. WW is a better h2h fighter than they are, but Rogue would be obscenely versatile. Not to mention her abosrbtion powers on top of it.

Q99
I do remember that but that was happening during the time she was shot by a blast that was throwing her powers out of order, she couldnt control it.

But there were other instance where she used all of that power without a problem and anytime she pleased. Thats why she was called the most powerful being on the face of the planet because of all that power she possessed. People had to resort to plot device to beat her like cancelling out her powers or tp attacks which mentally knocked her powers out of order.

No, she collapsed from overdoing Magneto's power before the energy beam thing messed with her powers, she was still at full functionality at the time.

She can do 3~ powers in addition to her base at a time, and rotate through them relatively fast, but she can become exhausted, and most of the time when doing multiple at once they're 'weaker' ones like She-Hulk, Iceman, and Cyclops, and when she's doing Magneto or similar she's concentrating on that one.

Now, she still might have been the most powerful being on the planet at the time, but just by a lil, and she didn't have skill with all her powers.

AbelAnderson
WW stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.