The 8th Day: Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
Who here do you think can last the longest in an 8 day long fight with the Juggernaut. They fight normal Juggernaut in an adamantium, cage ring that's 15W X 30L X 30H. No mind rape, flight, bfr, time freezing, or super speed is allowed. They can only use physical attacks and energy projections.

How man days can each of them last against Juggernaut?

Superman
Captain Marvel
Thor
Orion
Darkseid
Ultron
Beta Ray Bill
Black Adam
Namor
Hercules

Any opponent who K.O.s the Juggernaut gives them the win and counts as them surviving to the end of the 8th day.

Damn_Smooth
They all win, Juggernaut is overrated no matter wich day it is.

Doctor-Alvis
I think all of them, except maybe Namor, because he wilts without water, would be able to last it. Easily within their reasonable "crowning moment of awesome" ranges.

TheKahn
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Who here do you think can last the longest in an 8 day long fight with the Juggernaut. They fight normal Juggernaut in an adamantium, cage ring that's 15W X 30L X 30H. No mind rape, flight, bfr, time freezing, or super speed is allowed. They can only use physical attacks and energy projections.

How man days can each of them last against Juggernaut?

Superman
Captain Marvel
Thor
Orion
Darkseid
Ultron
Beta Ray Bill
Black Adam
Namor
Hercules

Any opponent who K.O.s the Juggernaut gives them the win and counts as them surviving to the end of the 8th day.

mhmm

Given the particulars of this fight, I'd say Hercules, Thor, and Orion could all last the full 8 days thanks to their combination of fighting expertise and stamina. Not sure about all the others though.

JakeTheBank
Ultron might last a while if he's in his full adamantium body

shokosugi
ultron and namor goes down.

the rest KO's Juggs

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by shokosugi
ultron and namor goes down.

the rest KO's Juggs

Lol. Ultron falls but the rest would KO Juggernaut?

This group hear is going to get KTFO by Juggernaut earlier than the rest.
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Namor
Hercules

golem370
I don't think any of them will be standing after 8 days and if they are they are dead tired.

Blanket
Black Adam lasts, and then on the ninth day shows he was playing around the whole time and Juggernaut's face goes straight through the adamantium. Ultron gets overloaded, and his circuits fry.

And everyone else gets KO'ed Juggy within a couple minutes... seriously. erm

ankur29
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Lol. Ultron falls but the rest would KO Juggernaut?

This group hear is going to get KTFO by Juggernaut earlier than the rest.
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Namor
Hercules

juggernaut can't KO BA or CM

golem370
Why

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Blanket
Black Adam lasts, and then on the ninth day shows he was playing around the whole time and Juggernaut's face goes straight through the adamantium. Ultron gets overloaded, and his circuits fry.

And everyone else gets KO'ed Juggy within a couple minutes... seriously. erm
Have Ultron's circuits ever been overloaded by being punched? If so, Ultron just lost a lot of street cred. And by street cred I mean nerd cred.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Have Ultron's circuits ever been overloaded by being punched? If so, Ultron just lost a lot of street cred. And by street cred I mean nerd cred.

this post made me LOL

big juggy man
Why hasn't Shokosugi been banned yet? I never seen this person make a half way decent reply. But anywho every single person named would get knocked out by Juggernaut even if they used superspeed. None of them would a day and without telepathic ablities neither character could knockout the Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
I think only Black Adam can hang.

shokosugi
mind your own business big juggy man

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by big juggy man
Why hasn't Shokosugi been banned yet? I never seen this person make a half way decent reply. But anywho every single person named would get knocked out by Juggernaut even if they used superspeed. None of them would a day and without telepathic ablities neither character could knockout the Juggernaut.
Lots of Juggernaut confidence.

Knowsbleed33
Lots of Juggernaut confidence.

It's justified.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It's justified.
With superspeed? Ninja pleeeeze.

Knowsbleed33
So, they get to run away faster then?

r0nm0n88
With superspeed? Ninja pleeeeze.

the OP said no superspeed.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
the OP said no superspeed.
You should probably read what I was replying to before replying to me.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
So, they get to run away faster then?
The dude said Juggernaut would knock them out even if they used super speed. I find that preposterous.

nicamarvin
The dude said Juggernaut would knock them out even if they used super speed. I find that preposterous. .........SHUT UP..... mad

big juggy man
Thor has superspeed right? And in every fight with him the Juggernaut has held the edge in the fight ( Besides when Juggernauts force field was the sorce of his invunerabitity which it isn not). So apparently Juggernaut can punch pretty fast or Thor just moves slow against him because he likes getting a beating.

Doctor-Alvis
Thor has superspeed right?
Sometimes. You have to fight a little bit to get everyone behind that usually.

big juggy man
The Juggernaut has fought Thor and he has superspeed and how did that go? Thor getting beat down every time, What will superspeed do anyway? They still cant hurt him by punching and firing energy blast.

Doctor-Alvis
The Juggernaut has fought Thor and he has superspeed and how did that go? Thor getting beat down every time, What will superspeed do anyway? They still cant hurt him by punching and firing energy blast.
Thor's super speed is questionable, as I alluded to. He's undoubtedly faster than a lot of people but it's not a headlining attribute. I'm not saying he's slow by any means but I don't think I've ever seen him phase his hand through a wall, if you get what I'm saying.

And if you had bothered for one half of a split second to read at minimum the last two posts you would clearly see the entire point was someone said Juggernaut would knock them out even if they used super speed. The people with speed to spare would run so many circles around him.

nicamarvin
Sometimes. You have to fight a little bit to get everyone behind that usually. dude I said SHUT UP..... mad

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nicamarvin
dude I said SHUT UP..... mad
You can't silence me with your emoticons.

nicamarvin
You can't silence me with your emoticons. like Hell Yeah I can..... cool

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nicamarvin
like Hell Yeah I can..... cool
Yeah, exactly, like hell you can.

nicamarvin
Yeah, exactly, like hell you can. SHUT UP........ cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.