Link and Kratos vs Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
One day, when Link and Kratos were in the midst of fighting again because of popular fanboy demand on KMC, they suddenly get transported to Apokolips, where Dark Khan slowly appears out of a volcano in all his glory and gayness, and RAGE!
The god and the elf boy must put their differences aside and fight together to take out this evi.. gay abomination. Can Link and Kratos accomplish what Raiden and Superman were able to do together as a team, or will the kingdom of Hyrule and the God of War universe have no choice but to give into the RAAAAAAGE?

LLLLLink
Link holds down DK while Kratos gives him beef stew. Lmao

Cyner
I lol'd Ridley, gg.

Which Link are we using?

Nemesis X
I think Kratos will just step aside and watch Link fight DK. If two powerful gay forces were to collide, they would be both destroyed so bye bye Link and Dark Khan. The only one left is Kratos so he wins.

ScreamPaste
Actually, if ANYONE's gonna give in to rage, it's Kratos.

MooCowofJustice
Sometimes I wanna report Nemesis. But then I remember that, sadly, being stupid and annoying aren't against the rules. sad

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Cyner
I lol'd Ridley, gg.

Which Link are we using?
I dunno. Whoever is the most powerful one? stick out tongue I'll let you choose I guess.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Actually, if ANYONE's gonna give in to rage, it's Kratos.
Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing. laughing out loud

But Raiden (an angry god) didn't give into the RAAAGE after some encouragement from Superman.. so maybe Link would/could do the same for Kratos.
Or something.

Utrigita
Dark Khan for the win.

LLLLLink
No. DK gets pooped on.

Bro SMASH
Two words: Omega Beams.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Two words: Omega Beams.
Didn't stop Raiden and Superman from kicking his ass. Kratos is a god too.

Bro SMASH
Maybe it was for plot purposes. Who knows?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Stopped me from kicking his ass a few times though sad Beat him in the end though biscuits

If superman (who wasn't fully powered, his powers were being effected) and Raiden can win then I think Link and Kratos (a man who ass rapes Gods) would do just fine plus Kratos wouldn't give into the rage because he's already so enraged, I suggest he uses these for his 'rage' problem

http://zoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/dulcolax_laxative.jpg

iChaos
Kratos is a god too.

No he isn't.

BloodRain
Atleast the most modern Kratos isnt

steverules_2
Why's the game called God of War then?

Cyner
Originally posted by steverules_2
Why's the game called God of War then?

I've never owned a playstation console in my life and even I know the answer to this question.

Phanteros
There are three Kratos I know of, Kratos(GOW), Kratos Aurion(Tales), and Cratos from mythology.

ArtificialGlory
I've never owned a playstation console in my life and even I know the answer to this question.

laughing

Same here... though I did own the PS1.

steverules_2

You dont need to own a playstation console to know the answer roll eyes (sarcastic)

And my answer was meant as a sarcastic one erm

Bro SMASH

Then again, both Raiden and Superman beating Dark Kahn was all we know. We don't know how the fight actually turned out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.