Worst case of Fanboyism you have EVER seen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
Pretty general topic.

A fanboy is a fanatic of something in pop culture, politics, technology, arts, ETC....

I can recall two times I saw a terrible case of fanboyism (one of the two ended in near tragedy)

The first one I saw it on a Auto Show in the OC 10 years ago... two guys got into a fist fight over a topic of trucks. The one guy diss Ford Trucks...the other diss Chevy trucks...and then they got face to face and pretty much fought it out.

The second case I heard about was of a wrestling teen. He pretended to be an adult to try enter a wrestling match with the ECW. It so happens that he was lying about his age. ECW in those days was a brutal and extreme form of entertainment; but the kid was such a fanatic that he enter the ring, and got his ASS badly beaten by the pros. He got what he deserved right? Well, it so happens the kid and his dad (who knew that he was underage) decided to file a lawsuit agaisnt the wrestler whom inflicted the injuries and against the ECW.

Long story short...the kid died years later from an unrelated incident.

Anyone wants to dig a little deeper or shine some light go right ahead.

So, I ask you this question....From your own experience (whether online, in an event, or even your own incidents) what is the WORSE case of Fanboys you have ever seen?

(WD as a Batman Fanboy DOES NOT COUNT!) stick out tongue

BackFire
WD as a Batman Fanboy.

WickedDynamite
I donz wants nobody talks bad about mah Bats! big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
...(WD as a Batman Fanboy DOES NOT COUNT!) stick out tongue

Way to take all my fun. sad

Mods suck cock
Who gives a **** retards

jaden101
Originally posted by Mods suck cock
Who gives a **** retards

From Batman fanboy to Fatman banboy.

Nice.

Mods suck cock
Originally posted by jaden101

Nice.

Gheyboy in your case wimp.

jaden101
Originally posted by Mods suck cock
Gheyboy in your case wimp.

Yir maw.

Mindship
Including from the KMC comics forum?
Too bad text space is limited.

The first one I saw it on a Auto Show in the OC 10 years ago... two guys got into a fist fight over a topic of trucks. The one guy diss Ford Trucks...the other diss Chevy trucks...and then they got face to face and pretty much fought it out. Who won?

The second case I heard about was of a wrestling teen. He pretended to be an adult to try enter a wrestling match with the ECW. It so happens that he was lying about his age. ECW in those days was a brutal and extreme form of entertainment; but the kid was such a fanatic that he enter the ring, and got his ASS badly beaten by the pros. He got what he deserved right? Well, it so happens the kid and his dad (who knew that he was underage) decided to file a lawsuit agaisnt the wrestler whom inflicted the injuries and against the ECW.

Long story short...the kid died years later from an unrelated incident.
I wonder if it was from more poor judgment.

Symmetric Chaos
Doodz there wuz thiz guy in c0mix forum who totally thought Green Lantern could beat silverSurfer! loolxor!

Mod violator
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doodz there wuz thiz guy in c0mix forum who totally thought Green Lantern could beat silverSurfer! loolxor!

Exactly

Mairuzu
Fan girls might be worse. Twilight ones.

lord xyz
Some people in Nigeria had like a pub war resulting in a few deaths over which is better, Manchester United or Chelsea.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu

Didn't you pay to see that movie?

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
Some people in Nigeria had like a pub war resulting in a few deaths over which is better, Manchester United or Chelsea.

Manchester United, obviously.

The Nuul
There is tons of if on here.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Mindship

Who won?

Neither... they were both stop by security and arrested by the cops for causing a disturbance.

Mr. Rhythmic
Guys dressed as Naruto characters fighting guys dressed as Bleach characters.

Best day of my life.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101

Nice.

laughing laughing laughing

thumb up

dadudemon

Nah. Just put a large Twlight image on your molestor van, and put in text: free twlight autographs!

BackFire
That doesn't work as often as you'd think.

DeathKap
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Guys dressed as Naruto characters fighting guys dressed as Bleach characters.

Best day of my life. Wow laughing

steverules_2
DK was one of them 131

I've never seen any bad cases of fanboyism or seen anyone go over the top about it...I've seen videos where WOW guys goooo way over the top, the worst case I think were these parents in Japan who completely ignored their baby cuz they were so transfixed with WOW, their baby died in the end because of that neglection. And there was that girl who died because she played non-stop, literally, tbh it was her own fault erm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
Manchester United, obviously. Yeah, you'd think they'd know that.

Rogue Jedi
I know a guy who swears by Sony. He knows XBOX is better, but he resufes to buy one because it's not Sony. Dunno if that's fanboyism.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I know a guy who swears by Sony. He knows XBOX is better, but he resufes to buy one because it's not Sony. Dunno if that's fanboyism.

Big Time!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't you pay to see that movie?

Hence me knowing all about fangirlism.

WickedDynamite
Mairuzu is a pinapple express fanboy. mmm

Mairuzu
Weed fanboy. But having this avatar doesn't make me a fanboy I think.
But damn do I enjoy that film.

WickedDynamite
It's a good movie.

Mairuzu
Those are good boobies

JacopeX
Back in High School, these avid anime fans dressed up as the entire atasuki clan from Naruto Shippudden for Halloween.

We all LOL'd either out of humor or out of shear ridicule that they presented. I personally thought it was cool as an anime fan myself but they gone too far. Hell, some of them looked really stupid as others looked ok.

That ACDC Chick
i knew a WOW fanboy
he would play as soon as he got home until like 3 am then do his homework and sleep till it was time to go to school

§P0oONY
At the moment it's those Twilight ****.

steverules_2
I have a huge dislike for twighlight lol I lterally hate it, Edward Cullen sux and Bella annoys me and when I see KS playing her in the movies then I have an even bigger hate for Bella

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by steverules_2
I have a huge dislike for twighlight lol I lterally hate it, Edward Cullen sux and Bella annoys me and when I see KS playing her in the movies then I have an even bigger hate for Bella

SHUT UP! JUST YOU SHUT UP! TWILIGHT IS THE BIBLE! NO ONE CAN EVER COMPARE TO MEYER'S AMAZING LITERATION AND CHARACTERS! EVER!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Big Time! he calls it being a "loyal customer."

Nivvy
My dad stopped at an intersection in his Transam, and some punk tween walks over to his window and says... "Dude your car is pretty cool, it would be cooler with a rotary in it." Not to mention the giant Rotary symbol on the front of his singlet, and the matching (badly done) tattoo on his arm.... Ugh...

shiv
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Sony have a well earned reputation accross Earth for intuitive design.

Insomniatric
Some kid tried to strangle me with "The Force" (like Darth Vader does) at school this one time. no expression

It didn't work.

And yes he was serious.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
SHUT UP! JUST YOU SHUT UP! TWILIGHT IS THE BIBLE! NO ONE CAN EVER COMPARE TO MEYER'S AMAZING LITERATION AND CHARACTERS! EVER!!!!!!

Please be joking because twilight is literally an abomination to movie history and book history...I would love to see Blade take out Ed Cullen and when I say take out, I don't mean for a candle lit dinner

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pHdOSQV2FZw/SsFgFrYqfSI/AAAAAAAABiE/E4KfPk0Opq8/s400/blade-blade-twilight-demotivational-poster-1248499527.jpg

WickedDynamite
Apple PC fanboys glare

Jaeh.is.Awesome

*shudder* I've heard horror stories... and read them... and seen them attack people online in action. >>.

it's like they're possessed or something. >>.

The Nuul
Fedor fanboys....

Oh wait.....heres a big one MW 2 fanboys

§P0oONY
Apple PC fanboys glare They do my nut in... They actually believe that the overpriced Mac is a better piece of kit than a PC.

tom_servo
Worst case of fanboyism? How about the "PS3 is better than the 360 'cause their online network is free" argument?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by tom_servo
Worst case of fanboyism? How about the "PS3 is better than the 360 'cause their online network is free" argument?

haermm So...it's not true? The Playstation online network is the best out of the big three. This is not fanboyism, as I owned a 360 for a couple years before getting another console. I absolutely loved the 360 network, but it was ridiculously overcharged. PS3 has the same reliability and for $0. It's a no brainer. Having owned all 3 next-gen consoles, I can without a doubt say that PS3 wins the online award.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.