Black Panther vs The Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
T'Challa gets a month of prep, and the Mandarin gets three days.

JakeTheBank
T'Challa with a month of a prep is a bit extreme, IMO; I think he would decisely take down Mandarin with that much prep. I think giving then evenly dispersed prep time would make it more even.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
T'Challa with a month of a prep is a bit extreme, IMO; I think he would decisely take down Mandarin with that much prep. I think giving then evenly dispersed prep time would make it more even. Really? Mandarin frequently gives Iron Man trouble, who I thought was above Black Panther.

OK, they both get a month of prep.

The Nuul
With that much, yes he can.

KingD19
Black Panther + Cosmic Armbar = /thread

VanMae
The Mandarin would win. Panther is skilled, Mandarin is a superhuman martial artist. Panther is just now learning some low-level magics, The Mandarin mystically turned back history in China. Panther's tech is good, The Mandarin has improved on the tech of an alien civilization. The Mandarin is what Panther wants to be when he grows up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.