Predator vs Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
Scenario:

The Predator from the original is pit against Jason Voorhees from part seven, who was a zombie with superhuman strength. The Predator is attempting to hunt Jason in the woods of Camp Crystal Lake, who is aware he is there, and they square off in the woods, and the Predator is disarmed, and Jason has no machete. It's complete hand to hand combat and all fists.

Who wins?

Robtard
Jason.

KingD19
How strong was the original Predator?

Robtard
Didn't have too many strength feats, was able to grab and lift a 220lb Arnold with one arm and throw him a good distance with hits.

Davis Bloome
Yeah, he didn't, but it did seem as if the Predator was an experienced enough hunter to be able to be in this fight. But yeah, I'd also say Jason takes this. He was pretty damn strong in part seven.

KingD19
If you wanted a more even strength match, I say use Wolf from AVP:R, or one of the Preds from AVP

Davis Bloome
I think Wolf would probably have been the better candidate for the fight, actually. The Predator's of the first AVP seemed pretty inexperienced, and fairly easy to dispatch of.

BruceSkywalker
Jason destroys him

Robtard
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I think Wolf would probably have been the better candidate for the fight, actually. The Predator's of the first AVP seemed pretty inexperienced, and fairly easy to dispatch of.

Without weapons, Jason still win. His ability to take massive amounts of damage and a healing factor, is why.

KingD19
Well, the reason I said the Preds from AVP, is because Celt manhandled that Alien before he tried to use the net on it. And Scar was taking hits from the Queen and kept coming.

Wolf on the other hand was getting the upper hand in his fight with the Predalien, and was taking on several aliens at once with just about no effort.

Wolf could definitely take some wins, his claws mixed with his strength should dampen Jason's uberness.

golem370
Predator ***** slapped Arnold 20 feet and he also ripped the entire spinal colum out of a big guy that took incredible strength.. He was also quite abit faster and I would assume smarter and skilled.

Robtard
Jason's been shot, stabbed, burned, dropped, impaled, hacked and chopped on multiple occasions, yet keeps on going. Predator punches and claw-swipes aren't going to put him down.

KingD19
Yeah, but as soon as Jason was dismembered, that was it for him. Someone with Predator's strength, and his claws, could sever a leg or arm with enough well placed swipes. And Predator is certainly a good enough combatant to get that accomplished.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, but as soon as Jason was dismembered, that was it for him. Someone with Predator's strength, and his claws, could sever a leg or arm with enough well placed swipes. And Predator is certainly a good enough combatant to get that accomplished.

Those little claws aren't going to cut all the way through Jason's massive body and limbs, at least not while Jason is actively fighting back. He also has that healing-factor to fall back on.

FistOfThe North
the predator's a better fighter, a better stalker, it's also smarter than jason is. it can patch itself up on the go where jason healing takes forever, and then there's camo. you didn't say that couldn't be used. it's not a weapon.

the pred takes this.

KingD19
A predator punched through a rock wall that was at least a foot thick, I'm pretty sure it's claws can take some sizeable chunks if Jason's hit with enough force.

Even without his claws, the Predator is as stated, a better fighter, arguably stronger, and much faster in a fight.

Robtard
Jason's an awesome stalker; he doesn't have a high-tech alien camouflage unit to rely upon, yet he manages to appear behind you; seemingly out of nowhere. So it's arguable who's the better stalker. The guy that does it with tech, or the guy that does it with nothing.

Strength, again, Predator from the first film didn't have all that much here. Jason does. In part IV, he crushed a man's skull with his bare hands.

Speed, when have the Predators, any of them, shown "great figthing speed"? They can run away very fast, sure. Even then, Jason has that ability to get in front of people, even thoguh they're running away from him at a much faster pace.

Damage-soak, Jason has this hands down, by a mile. Plus that healing factor.

If we're going with the best Predator, ie Wolf from AVP:Requim, then we should include all of Jason's movies, barring Uber-Jason, as that would be a stomp. Even then, Jason still wins in a H2H fight, as he has even greater strength feats and massive damage-soak to draw from.

Blinky
Funny thing is : even IF Preds kills Jason - Jason comes back alive and kills Preds in the first 10 minutes of the next film.

BruceSkywalker
i liked the first Pred film, i liked the AVP movies especially Wolf Pred, but Jason is leaps and bounds better.. even if Pred manages to stab him or punch him, Jason's massive HF kicks it, Jason gets up and utterly takes care of business

Blinky
I remember Jason punching off some dude's head in Manhattan. Preds (from the original movie) can't touch that.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blinky
I remember Jason punching off some dude's head in Manhattan. Preds (from the original movie) can't touch that.

Jason pulled an Ali, let the fool tire himself out for Lulz, then showed him what he could have done at anytime.

VQov9F8t4rM

FistOfThe North
not only that but the predator has better reach since the predator's taller than jason.

and jasons' only chance, maybe, is getting inside that combat zone something the predator will not allow.

what has to be understood is that predators are born hunters born into a hunter culture that live that life everyday until their death which is sometimes a few centuries. And they only hunt someone or something that's gonna be a hard challenge for them. like they take pride in the test being difficult. for the enemies to be worthy and even multiple. like they would not hunt something weak (or sometimes when it's even cause it would be shameful to them. Jason was born a retard and preys on the weak. and that's all he's done for what about 30 years.

the predators the better hunter and the likely winner 10/10 times, to me.

Robtard
Jason is 7' tall, don't think the Predator is taller than this, if all all.

Arnold got in the Predator's "combat zone" just fine and landed hits. No reason to believe Jason couldn't do the same in a H2H.

With weapons, the Predator would likely win 10/10, as the shoulder cannon would tear Jason apart; H2H, Jason rips it two new assholes.

FistOfThe North

Robtard

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Jason pulled an Ali, let the fool tire himself out for Lulz, then showed him what he could have done at anytime.

VQov9F8t4rM

i, so laughed so damn hard when i first watched this while seeing the movie

golem370
Predator took an explosion from point blank range. He is the question I know its not his only sight range but could he see Jason with infa-red? His claws had to rip threw flesh to get to the spinal colum.

Robtard
Originally posted by golem370
Predator took an explosion from point blank range. He is the question I know its not his only sight range but could he see Jason with infa-red? His claws had to rip threw flesh to get to the spinal colum.

Don't think it was 'point blank range', as in, it hit hit squarely on the body. Think it hit the tree, next to him.

Let's just assume he can see Jason.

He ripped out that spinal-cord after he had skinned and prepped the body. Don't think he's going to be able to rip out Jason's spine during a fight.

Darth Martin
Voorhees

golem370
He ripped it out of a dead body in the trees and then let the body dropped the point about him doing it was the power that was displayed in doing that. Also he was standing over that stuff when Arnold threw the stick that set it off he even bowd over in pain. He also had great agility jumping from branch to branch. He grad Arnold who weight 220lbs from the ground and slammed him into a tree he also held him off the ground for a few seconds. Predator would win.

Robtard
He ripped it out of a dead body in the trees and then let the body dropped the point about him doing it was the power that was displayed in doing that. Also he was standing over that stuff when Arnold threw the stick that set it off he even bowd over in pain. He also had great agility jumping from branch to branch. He grad Arnold who weight 220lbs from the ground and slammed him into a tree he also held him off the ground for a few seconds. Predator would win.

Jason's had his fair share of tossing people round and strength feats in general. He's also crushed a man's skill in part IV, no easy feat, that.

Again, how's Predator going to take him down without weapons, at least down before Jason ****s his shit up? Jason's got massive durability, damage-soak and regeneration on his side in terms of staying power.

golem370
Not enough to stop the Predator. Stalemate at best. Jason couldn't even touch Predator.

Robtard
Not enough to stop the Predator. Stalemate at best. Jason couldn't even touch Predator.

Not sure which movie you watched, but the Predator wasn't some light on his feet, dancing around like Ali type of fighter, he was little more than a brute, when it came to H2H. Arnold was able to hit him a few times, with his fist.

Na, in the long run, Predator would succumb to being smashed on by Jason's strength.

golem370
Predator was pretty quick in the first movie. He killed Carl Weathers could use that second gun he had. He was fast then Jason could ever be. Has Jason ever fought anybody with a Predators kind of power not counting Freddy because that was like Super Jason

Robtard
Predator was pretty quick in the first movie. He killed Carl Weathers could use that second gun he had. He was fast then Jason could ever be. Has Jason ever fought anybody with a Predators kind of power not counting Freddy because that was like Super Jason

Carl "Super-Black" Weathers was also severely ****ed up from the cannon, it's not like he was down with the quickness.

That works both ways, has the Predator ever taken anyone out with what Jason has, especially without weapons?

golem370
Aliens. look at the tropys in Predator 2

HumanMovieGuide
*Sigh* This is why I rarely visit this movie vs forum.

Originally posted by Davis Bloome

If you go to any of the Predator or AVP boards over at IMDB and ask which was the best Predator of the bunch, all the Predator fans will unanimously say the first Predator. Even Wolf's biggest fanboy on that site says the first one is better. There's a reason the first Predator survived years before being stopped as opposed to all his buddies who died within days at best. And he did it with less weapons than them too.

Originally posted by KingD19
How strong was the original Predator?

We didn't really get to see it's strength that much in the film. We do however know it's much physically superior than Arnold who lifted up a pick up truck at the beginning and was able to bend down those huge jungle trees with his buddies.

Jason is 7' tall, don't think the Predator is taller than this, if all all.

Kevin Peter Hall has a foot on all the actors who played Jason exception to the last two actors Ken and Derek. Ken was even taller than Kane in his Jason outfit in part 8. Even this Jason wanted poster has the character at 6'3".

Jason wanted

The only time the director would have even intended Jason to be that tall would be in FvJ where the director said he wanted to give a David vs Goliath feel. Even then he was shy of 7 foot while the Thomas brothers themselves say the Predator is intended to be around 8 to 9 foot.

Arnold got in the Predator's "combat zone" just fine and landed hits. No reason to believe Jason couldn't do the same in a H2H.

Predator didn't even take Arnold seriously at that point. Or did you miss the part where it got Arnold's neck in it's claws and a moment later pinned against a rock, but chose not to kill him.

Let's just assume he can see Jason.

It was shown at the beginning of the movie that corpses appear in green. Even if that wasn't the case, in the final battle Predator was able to spot a small rock rolling down a cliff (bet that has less heat than Jason), and was constantly able to locate Arnold despite his best efforts. Nearly shot him a couple of times. Jason ain't hiding from Preddy.

With weapons, the Predator would likely win 10/10, as the shoulder cannon would tear Jason apart; H2H, Jason rips it two new assholes.

Jason was grabbed and pulled into the water by Tina's dad. Then held down until he drowned in part 7. Predator ain't loosing this one. Not to mention it took not one but *two* point blank grenade explosions before it finally started bleeding. Not a direct hit, but definitely in the explosion range as it almost fell off of the tree by the second one.

HumanMovieGuide
Has Jason ever fought anybody with a Predators kind of power not counting Freddy because that was like Super Jason

Freddy still kicked his ass in that movie though.

Robtard
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
*Sigh* This is why I rarely visit this movie vs forum.

Kevin Peter Hall has a foot on all the actors who played Jason exception to the last two actors Ken and Derek. Ken was even taller than Kane in his Jason outfit in part 8. Even this Jason wanted poster has the character at 6'3".

Jason wanted

The only time the director would have even intended Jason to be that tall would be in FvJ where the director said he wanted to give a David vs Goliath feel. Even then he was shy of 7 foot while the Thomas brothers themselves say the Predator is intended to be around 8 to 9 foot.

Predator didn't even take Arnold seriously at that point. Or did you miss the part where it got Arnold's neck in it's claws and a moment later pinned against a rock, but chose not to kill him.

It was shown at the beginning of the movie that corpses appear in green. Even if that wasn't the case, in the final battle Predator was able to spot a small rock rolling down a cliff (bet that has less heat than Jason), and was constantly able to locate Arnold despite his best efforts. Nearly shot him a couple of times. Jason ain't hiding from Preddy.

Jason was grabbed and pulled into the water by Tina's dad. Then held down until he drowned in part 7. Predator ain't loosing this one. Not to mention it took not one but *two* point blank grenade explosions before it finally started bleeding. Not a direct hit, but definitely in the explosion range as it almost fell off of the tree by the second one.

Then *sigh* yourself the **** out, that easy smile

Yeah, was wrong about the Predator's height. Looking online, Jason is listed between 6'3" and 7'. Depending on the source. 6'3" seems to be the most common, so that it is.

That doesn't counter what I said, now does it. Arnold got hits in and the Predator wasn't some speed-demon in terms of H2H combat, more of just a brute.

Yeah, that wasn't in dispute.

Tina's father was also undead, so there's no telling how strong he was, but obviously very strong. That doesn't take away Jason's previous strength feats, crushing skulls and whatnot. They're in the forest, Predator isn't dragging Jason into water.

HumanMovieGuide
Then *sigh* yourself the **** out, that easy smile

Yeah, was wrong about the Predator's height. Looking online, Jason is listed between 6'3" and 7'. Depending on the source. 6'3" seems to be the most common, so that it is.

That doesn't counter what I said, now does it. Arnold got hits in and the Predator wasn't some speed-demon in terms of H2H combat, more of just a brute.

Yeah, that wasn't in dispute.

Tina's father was also undead, so there's no telling how strong he was, but obviously very strong. That doesn't take away Jason's previous strength feats, crushing skulls and whatnot. They're in the forest, Predator isn't dragging Jason into water.

Why would the Predator be fighting like a speed demon if he wasn't taking the fight seriously? Does Cyclops strip off his visor against meager opponents? Predator made quick work of Hawkins, Dillon and Sonny in H2H when he was trying to kill them. Also later in the Schwarzenegger fight when we saw the fight through the Pred's eye, it was comboing Arnold pretty badly.

The OP says they're fighting in Camp Crystal lake, so there's a large body of water here and Jason is stupid enough to follow them to the water. We've seen it all the time.

Though I doubt the Predator would even need the water. If we're allowed to reference other F13 films (don't see why not since it's the same character), then I can give examples of characters who definitely have human capabilities giving it to Jason. There's Tommy Jarvis in part 6 who went against Jason not once but twice at the beginning and the end. Both encounters started with Jason grabbing him from behind and the first encounter ended with Tommy easily breaking free than kicking Jason back down to his grave. The second had Tommy actually outmuscling Jason and knocking him off the boat.

Next character Steven in part 9 who took Jason's best beatings and got back up to deliver some of his own in a fight that Jason ultimately died in.

Then there's Freddy Krueger who really layed it to Jason and defeated him and was ultimately killed by teenagers.

So we have three examples of human level opponents each who managed something against Jason in his fights. Tommy managed to overpower, Steven managed to take all his best beatings and came back for more and Krueger managed to downright beat the crap out of him and defeat him. And the Predator is superior to these three.

Robtard
Why would the Predator be fighting like a speed demon if he wasn't taking the fight seriously? Does Cyclops strip off his visor against meager opponents? Predator made quick work of Hawkins, Dillon and Sonny in H2H when he was trying to kill them. Also later in the Schwarzenegger fight when we saw the fight through the Pred's eye, it was comboing Arnold pretty badly.

The OP says they're fighting in Camp Crystal lake, so there's a large body of water here and Jason is stupid enough to follow them to the water. We've seen it all the time.

Though I doubt the Predator would even need the water. If we're allowed to reference other F13 films (don't see why not since it's the same character), then I can give examples of characters who definitely have human capabilities giving it to Jason. There's Tommy Jarvis in part 6 who went against Jason not once but twice at the beginning and the end. Both encounters started with Jason grabbing him from behind and the first encounter ended with Tommy easily breaking free than kicking Jason back down to his grave. The second had Tommy actually outmuscling Jason and knocking him off the boat.

Next character Steven in part 9 who took Jason's best beatings and got back up to deliver some of his own in a fight that Jason ultimately died in.

Then there's Freddy Krueger who really layed it to Jason and defeated him and was ultimately killed by teenagers.

So we have three examples of human level opponents each who managed something against Jason in his fights. Tommy managed to overpower, Steven managed to take all his best beatings and came back for more and Krueger managed to downright beat the crap out of him and defeat him. And the Predator is superior to these three.

Listen, either show something that proves the Predator is some amazingly fast H2H fighter, or he's little more than a brutish slugger, as shown on screen. Yeah, Predator knows how to throw a punch and beat the **** up of of people; that's not in dispute.

OP says they're fighting in the woods, so that's where it is, the woods. Predator wouldn't know that Jason has a weakness to water, so your implication that the Predator would lead him to the lake is stupid. No different than me trying to angle Jason coming prepared with cold mud all over his corpse, just be as stupid.

That doesn't take away from Jason's feats though, now does it. The Predator was beaten by a human as well, nice of you to ignore that. If you're going to bring up movies 7-9, then Jason can just uppercut the Predator's head off; might take a couple extra hits. He also has some pretty impressive feats in part 10, pre and post the nano-upgrade.

BTW, Tommy Jarvis is an emotional mess, he'd probably beat the piss out of Dutch in a H2H fight.

Impediment
This is my opinion:

Jason got his ass handed to him by Freddy Krueger in FvJ. Granted, Freddy had his glove, but he also had a lot of speed/agility. The few hits that Jason landed on Freddy were monstrous, but Freddy still got back up. And Freddy is a little 5'9" bastard, IIRC.

A Yautja, if I'm not mistaken, has natural claws at the ends of the fingertip. A Yautja is also far bigger and stronger than Krueger is in the "awake world". The alien's speed, strength, cunning, and hunter's skill will be the bane of Voorhees in this match.

Impediment
Something I just realized:

A Yautja sees in an infrared spectrum, and Jason is dead, for lack of a better term. Can the alien actually "see" Jason with no apparent discernable heat signature? I mean, he's a corpse, FFS. He's cold meat, no?

HumanMovieGuide
OP says they're fighting in the woods, so that's where it is, the woods. Predator wouldn't know that Jason has a weakness to water, so your implication that the Predator would lead him to the lake is stupid. No different than me trying to angle Jason coming prepared with cold mud all over his corpse, just be as stupid.

A lake is in the vicinity and could escalate there. People have many times figured out a character's weakness during fights.

That doesn't take away from Jason's feats though, now does it. The Predator was beaten by a human as well, nice of you to ignore that.

Predator lost to a booby trap it didn't know was double rigged, plus it didn't even kill it. Jason's opponents on the other hand was using things that were lying around the area exception to one weapon.

Furthermore Predator let his opponent live when it could have killed Arnold and even unarmed itself. And the fight was completely one sided. As opposed to Jason who was going for the kill, got disarmed by his opponents, and they had the upperhand on a number of occasions during the fights.

Not to mention Arnold is a highly skilled soldier as opposed to Jason's normal fare of horny teenagers.

If you're going to bring up movies 7-9,

I thought this thread was about movie 7?

then Jason can just uppercut the Predator's head off; might take a couple extra hits.

You mean the same way he uppercutted Steven and Freddy's heads off? Oh wait...

And Jason was using weapons too against them in those fights. Even smashed Steven's head against a rock. Yet they still managed to take his hits and give it to him until he was killed.

He also has some pretty impressive feats in part 10, pre and post the nano-upgrade.

I could go into great details to argue how alot of his feats in part 10 weren't that impressive. In fact I could already make the argument that boxer must have a pathetically weak neck because even though his head was knocked off, his body was still standing.

Plus he failed to snap a woman's neck, a black guy took repeatedly shots from him, same said woman held one of his arms back and another black guy who he thought he killed earlier in the film ended up killing him POST upgrade in part 10.

BTW, Tommy Jarvis is an emotional mess, he'd probably beat the piss out of Dutch in a H2H fight.

Arnold would cream Tommy. I could beat up that fat incoherent drunk that Tommy beat up on.

Originally posted by Impediment

A Yautja sees in an infrared spectrum, and Jason is dead, for lack of a better term. Can the alien actually "see" Jason with no apparent discernable heat signature? I mean, he's a corpse, FFS. He's cold meat, no?

I already address this. Corpses were shown to be a green color in the movie. This isn't even going into the examples of the Predators being able to locate their targets despite being camouflaged that ranged from his movie to the AVP ones.

Robtard
This is my opinion:

Jason got his ass handed to him by Freddy Krueger in FvJ. Granted, Freddy had his glove, but he also had a lot of speed/agility. The few hits that Jason landed on Freddy were monstrous, but Freddy still got back up. And Freddy is a little 5'9" bastard, IIRC.

A Yautja, if I'm not mistaken, has natural claws at the ends of the fingertip. A Yautja is also far bigger and stronger than Krueger is in the "awake world". The alien's speed, strength, cunning, and hunter's skill will be the bane of Voorhees in this match.

Freddy's also supernaturally powered, he not just some skinny human with a sharp glove.

Robtard
A lake is in the vicinity and could escalate there. People have many times figured out a character's weakness during fights.

Predator lost to a booby trap it didn't know was double rigged, plus it didn't even kill it. Jason's opponents on the other hand was using things that were lying around the area exception to one weapon.

Furthermore Predator let his opponent live when it could have killed Arnold and even unarmed itself. And the fight was completely one sided. As opposed to Jason who was going for the kill, got disarmed by his opponents, and they had the upperhand on a number of occasions during the fights.

Not to mention Arnold is a highly skilled soldier as opposed to Jason's normal fare of horny teenagers.

I thought this thread was about movie 7?

You mean the same way he uppercutted Steven and Freddy's heads off? Oh wait...

And Jason was using weapons too against them in those fights. Even smashed Steven's head against a rock. Yet they still managed to take his hits and give it to him until he was killed.

I could go into great details to argue how alot of his feats in part 10 weren't that impressive. In fact I could already make the argument that boxer must have a pathetically weak neck because even though his head was knocked off, his body was still standing.

Plus he failed to snap a woman's neck, a black guy took repeatedly shots from him, same said woman held one of his arms back and another black guy who he thought he killed earlier in the film ended up killing him POST upgrade in part 10.

Arnold would cream Tommy. I could beat up that fat incoherent drunk that Tommy beat up on.

Nothing you said counters Jason's feats; you're going out on a limb to downplay them.

Still remains that Jason is a super powered zombie with massive damage-soak and some degree of regeneration. Predator punches aren't going to cut it here, time is on Jason's side.

Impediment
Freddy's also supernaturally powered, he not just some skinny human with a sharp glove.

Agreed.

However, isn't Freddy "just another schmo" when pulled out of the Dream World and into the real world? Else how could he be vulnerable i.e., killed?

Jason has MASSIVE damage soak, I also agree, but he is, more or less, a lumbering behemoth with nowhere near the feats of a Yautja. Couldn't Pred's skills somehow dominate?

HumanMovieGuide

It didn't help him at all during their final fight. Freddy fought with human abilities in the match and still won.

Nothing you said counters Jason's feats; you're going out on a limb to downplay them.

What feats? His gore feats? Most of them came from using a weapon. Freddy and Jason Ritter even took full swings from that machete and Monica Keener even pulled off her own fatality in the FvJ end battle. So he punched off a boxer's head (yet failed to knock over his body) once throughout all 12 films. This is opposed to the dozens of times characters have wrestled with Jason and held him off for a while or downright escaping from him. You ever see that happening to a Predator?

Not to mention the later films showed us how strong Predators are in general and they vastly outmuscle Jason. Also I presented not 1, not 2, but 3 examples of enemies being nowhere near Predator level yet going toe to toe with Jason in meelee combat no less and winning.

Still remains that Jason is a super powered zombie with massive damage-soak and some degree of regeneration. Predator punches aren't going to cut it here, time is on Jason's side.

Predators have taken way more punishment than Jason. I don't recall them ever getting their fingers sliced off by razors. Not to mention it takes heavy caliber weapons for them to start bleeding. Jason on the other hand had bullets from a swat team going right through him as he was too stunned to do anything other than get shot at and make moaning sounds. The next film had his body blown to bits by two uzis and a shotgun.

Predator took *two* grenade explosions going off on him to start bleeding. Jason took his first explosion in part 9 and had his body blown to bits and his head fly up like a football.

Anyways I could see this is becoming like the Terminator vs Spider-man thread. Doesn't matter how much legitimate points I make, people are going to be in denial.

Impediment
It didn't help him at all during their final fight. Freddy fought with human abilities in the match and still won.

Freddy and Jason's fight was a stalemate. Freddy may have made Jason fall first, but Jason still emerged from the lake to stab Freddy with his own gloved arm.

HumanMovieGuide
Freddy and Jason's fight was a stalemate. Freddy may have made Jason fall first, but Jason still emerged from the lake to stab Freddy with his own gloved arm.

Jason only got that far because the teenagers kept on interfering. If it wasn't for them, the fight would have ended at the point Freddy sliced off Jason's fingers and was beating him down with his own machete. Heck without them we wouldn't have even got the final fight because they had to wake up Jason when he was dying in the dreamworld and Monica Keena had to pull Freddy into the real world after Jason couldn't do it.

Robtard
Agreed.

However, isn't Freddy "just another schmo" when pulled out of the Dream World and into the real world? Else how could he be vulnerable i.e., killed?

Jason has MASSIVE damage soak, I also agree, but he is, more or less, a lumbering behemoth with nowhere near the feats of a Yautja. Couldn't Pred's skills somehow dominate?

Without weapons, I don't think so. Give the Predator that cannon or something that slices(eg disc in P2), he wins in a stomp.

Impediment
Without weapons, I don't think so. Give the Predator that cannon or something that slices(eg disc in P2), he wins in a stomp.

I fail to see how so, my little p*ssy fart.

Kindly elaborate.

Robtard
I fail to see how so, my little p*ssy fart.

Kindly elaborate.

Predator punches and little claw scratches aren't going to shut down Jason's damage taking ability and his regeneration, Jason's also seemingly tireless. Predator's a touch mofo, but he bleeds, without a weapon to either blow Jason to pieces or chop off limbs, time is against him.

Robtard

Anyways I could see this is becoming like the Terminator vs Spider-man thread. Doesn't matter how much legitimate points I make, people are going to be in denial.

Because your points are so obviously skewed, you're downplaying Jason having the strength to literally punch someone's head off, because "the body didn't fall", that's nonsense.

Impediment
Predator punches and little claw scratches aren't going to shut down Jason's damage taking ability and his regeneration, Jason's also seemingly tireless. Predator's a touch mofo, but he bleeds, without a weapon to either blow Jason to pieces or chop off limbs, time is against him.

Enlighten me: Where does Voorhees have regen abilities? No shit talking, I truly am in the dark.

Robtard
Enlighten me: Where does Voorhees have regen abilities?

It's been talked about it a few of the films, don't think the earlier ones though, as Jason from film 2 to about 6 wasn't the super-powered beast he turned into.

Impediment
Voorhees became a zombie in Ft13 pt 6, IIRC.

Are we, in fact, discussing zombie Voorhees?

I assume so. For arguments' sake.

HumanMovieGuide

Predator punches breaks stone walls and holes through trains. Jason has never been hit by an opponent like that. As for Jason being seemingly tireless, Predator is seemingly tireless. I see Jason on the floor and slowed down way more times than I see it happening to Predator.

Because your points are so obviously skewed, you're downplaying Jason having the strength to literally punch someone's head off, because "the body didn't fall", that's nonsense.

One good strength showing doesn't mean we should ignore all his lesser ones. Especially when those lesser showings VASTLY outweighs his good ones. If we do that than Gladiator would always be at his planet busting, 100x lightspeed levels and where he can defeat Superboy Prime that CBR believes he's at. But most people outside CBR don't believe this because they've seen Gladiator fight, and it speaks for itself. Just like how Jason and Predator's fights speak for themselves.

Enlighten me: Where does Voorhees have regen abilities? No shit talking, I truly am in the dark.

It's been talked about it a few of the films, don't think the earlier ones though, as Jason from film 2 to about 6 wasn't the super-powered beast he turned into.

Jason doesn't have a healing factor. If he does the creators of F13th are doing an excellent job at keeping it a secret. Only time Jason has EVER shown healing onscreen was in part 10, and that was due to a healing machine.

Robtard
-Predator punches breaks stone walls and holes through trains. Jason has never been hit by an opponent like that. As for Jason being seemingly tireless, Predator is seemingly tireless. I see Jason on the floor and slowed down way more times than I see it happening to Predator.

-One good strength showing doesn't mean we should ignore all his lesser ones. Especially when those lesser showings VASTLY outweighs his good ones. If we do that than Gladiator would always be at his planet busting, 100x lightspeed levels and where he can defeat Superboy Prime that CBR believes he's at. But most people outside CBR don't believe this because they've seen Gladiator fight, and it speaks for itself. Just like how Jason and Predator's fights speak for themselves.

-Jason doesn't have a healing factor. If he does the creators of F13th are doing an excellent job at keeping it a secret. Only time Jason has EVER shown healing onscreen was in part 10, and that was due to a healing machine.

-The Predator in the first film didn't do those things.

-You're ignoring the rules of this forum.

-He does have regeneration; it's discussed in one of or more films. IRCC, in Jason X, the military want him for the purposes of unlocking his ability to regenerate. Haven't watched the other films in an extremely long time, so I couldn't verify.

Also, if you Wiki Jason Vorhees, it states that "regeneration" was added to his abilites as time went on, just like super-strength and being nigh-invulnerable.

Robtard
Voorhees became a zombie in Ft13 pt 6, IIRC.

Are we, in fact, discussing zombie Voorhees?

I assume so. For arguments' sake.

Yes. Human Jason would get his ass kicked by an unarmed Predator.

Kazenji

Only thing is after part 4 it was'nt Jason or have you forgotten that ?

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Only thing is after part 4 it was'nt Jason or have you forgotten that ?

No, it's Jason. This is Jason from 7.

Kazenji
Pretty sure there was a couple of the movies where it was some nutjob wearing his mask.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
Pretty sure there was a couple of the movies where it was some nutjob wearing his mask.

That was Part 5.

As Imp said, part 6 Jason become the undead super-zombie.

HumanMovieGuide
-The Predator in the first film didn't do those things.

Those are examples what the Predators as a species would generally be physically capable of. There's no where in the film I recall being stated that the original is a weak sissy with only 1/4 the strength of his buddies nor is there anything that suggest it.

-You're ignoring the rules of this forum.

I checked the rules. No where does it say we go by the obscure rare high showings of a character and ignore everything else or anything close to it. Not to mention if we go by best fight showing for Jason, he still gets his ass kicked.

Also if think just because Jason knocked off one person's head, that he'll be doing that to the Pred, than you're more delusional than the people I was arguing against in the Spider-man vs Terminator thread.

I mean really Jason's fights alone should say who wins this, and it ain't him.

-He does have regeneration; it's discussed in one of or more films. IRCC, in Jason X, the military want him for the purposes of unlocking his ability to regenerate. Haven't watched the other films in an extremely long time, so I couldn't verify.

Also, if you Wiki Jason Vorhees, it states that "regeneration" was added to his abilites as time went on, just like super-strength and being nigh-invulnerable.

Anyone can edit Wiki. The only time any mention of regeneration was mentioned was in the beginning of Jason X, and when they were referring about his "cellular regeneration", the creators weren't implying he had a healing factor. They were stating the government was interesting in him because you know, he's a freaking zombie and shouldn't be alive.

Furthermore the notion they were talking about a healing factor is later contradicted in the film when he was killed by guns and needed a healing machine to come back to life. Gee what about his healing factor? Dumb creators.

Robtard
Those are examples what the Predators as a species would generally be physically capable of. There's no where in the film I recall being stated that the original is a weak sissy with only 1/4 the strength of his buddies nor is there anything that suggest it.

I checked the rules. No where does it say we go by the obscure rare high showings of a character and ignore everything else or anything close to it. Not to mention if we go by best fight showing for Jason, he still gets his ass kicked.

Also if think just because Jason knocked off one person's head, that he'll be doing that to the Pred, than you're more delusional than the people I was arguing against in the Spider-man vs Terminator thread.

I mean really Jason's fights alone should say who wins this, and it ain't him.

Anyone can edit Wiki. The only time any mention of regeneration was mentioned was in the beginning of Jason X, and when they were referring about his "cellular regeneration", the creators weren't implying he had a healing factor. They were stating the government was interesting in him because you know, he's a freaking zombie and shouldn't be alive.

Furthermore the notion they were talking about a healing factor is later contradicted in the film when he was killed by guns and needed a healing machine to come back to life. Gee what about his healing factor? Dumb creators.

Again, ignoring the rules. It's also clearly seen that not all Predators are equal, throughout the films. The Predator in part two was rundown and beaten by a cop, while the Predator in AVP:R was pure destruction.

You're also not objective, you're trying to attribute all the greatest feats of the Predators and using those, while trying to downplay Jason by attributing his weaknesses while he was just a human. There's human-Jason and undead-Jason; they're far different.

You keep bringing up the Spider-man/Terminator thread, I don't recall what you were arguing, but you seem really sore over it.

Correct, anyone can edit Wiki. Still doesn't mean that it's wrong in this case, considering we see Jason get blasted, stabbed, face chopped, neck broken etc. etc. etc. and he keeps on coming back. That and it's mentioned in the films, despite you saying it wasn't.

Dude, you just said "Jason doesn't have a healing factor. If he does the creators of F13th are doing an excellent job at keeping it a secret"; now that you're proven wrong, you're trying to downplay it. He was stopped by being chopped to pieces by the android, iirc, then the machine healed/improved him.

Even if we do away with regeneration since this is up to part7, Jason's damage-soak is more than enough to outlast Predator punches and slashes. Jason took a boat-propellar to the face and survived a broken neck in p6.

Rogue Jedi
The Pred in P2 definitely seemed the weakest of the Preds shown in the movies.

Kazenji

Dude, you just said "Jason doesn't have a healing factor. If he does the creators of F13th are doing an excellent job at keeping it a secret";

More like the writers since they keep adding to it

Victor Miller and Ron Kurzis the creators pretty sure that they did'nt have plans for Jason to be undead.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Pred in P2 definitely seemed the weakest of the Preds shown in the movies. Edit...Least skilled.

HumanMovieGuide
Again, ignoring the rules.

Please show me these rules.

It's also clearly seen that not all Predators are equal, throughout the films. The Predator in part two got rundown and beaten by a cop, while the Predator in AVP:R was pure destruction.

That's fighting prowess, not physical attributes. If the Predator from P2 couldn't break a 2x4 and got killed by a single hit from a baseball bat, you would have a point, but that's not the case.

You're also not objective, you're trying to attribute all the greatest feats of the Predators and using those, while trying to downplay Jason by attributing his weaknesses while he was just a human. There's human-Jason and undead-Jason; they're far different.

First when Predators punch walls, they usually break. You rarely see the opposite happening. That's not so much a high feat as it is a typical feat.

Second Jason's fights with Tommy, Steven and Freddy were in parts 6, 9 and 11. Those weren't human Jason last I checked. Furthermore Jason getting blown to bits by guns was in part 10, Jason getting completely stunned by the gunfire of a swat team was in part 9 and Jason having his body blown up by an explosion with his head flying like a football also in part 9. Non of these were human Jason.

You keep bringing up the Spider-man/Terminator thread, I don't recall what you were arguing, but you seem really sore over it.

I made valid points that Terminator could take Spider-man punches and all the Spidey fans basically stuck their fingers in their ears and were going lalalala, you're wrong, you're wrong. Though you were one of the few that actually went as far as giving me a proper response.

Correct, anyone can edit Wiki. Still doesn't mean that it's wrong in this case, considering we see Jason get blasted, stabbed, face chopped, neck broken etc. etc. etc. and he keeps on coming back. That and it's mentioned in the films, despite you saying it wasn't.

The face chop killed him. When did he get a broken neck? If it was when he got hanged, I doubt it broke his neck. He could take being stabbed and shot because he was mainly hit in the body for those, and well Jason doesn't bleed to death if you know what I mean.

Dude, you just said "Jason doesn't have a healing factor. If he does the creators of F13th are doing an excellent job at keeping it a secret"; now that you're proven wrong, you're trying to downplay it. He was stopped by being chopped to pieces by the android, iirc, then the machine healed/improved him.

The creators have never shown this healing factor in action onscreen before, so no I wasn't proven wrong. What they meant by his regeneration in that film was that he's a corpse, you know his body is dead, yet he's clearly still living. Somehow his dead cells are still alive, that's what they meant.

Even if we do away with regeneration since this is up to part7, Jason's damage-soak is more than enough to outlast Predator punches and slashes. Jason took a boat-propellar to the face and survived a broken neck in p6.

When did he broke his neck in part 6? Recall him breaking other people's necks, but not getting his own broken. About the boat-propellar, it hit him in the face, he was out all night, opened his eyes again in the morning, then um died.

Robtard
Please show me these rules.

That's fighting prowess, not physical attributes. If the Predator from P2 couldn't break a 2x4 and got killed by a single hit from a baseball bat, you would have a point, but that's not the case.

First when Predators punch walls, they usually break. You rarely see the opposite happening. That's not so much a high feat as it is a typical feat.

Second Jason's fights with Tommy, Steven and Freddy were in parts 6, 9 and 11. Those weren't human Jason last I checked. Furthermore Jason getting blown to bits by guns was in part 10, Jason getting completely stunned by the gunfire of a swat team was in part 9 and Jason having his body blown up by an explosion with his head flying like a football also in part 9. Non of these were human Jason.

I made valid points that Terminator could take Spider-man punches and all the Spidey fans basically stuck their fingers in their ears and were going lalalala, you're wrong, you're wrong. Though you were one of the few that actually went as far as giving me a proper response.

The face chop killed him. When did he get a broken neck? If it was when he got hanged, I doubt it broke his neck. He could take being stabbed and shot because he was mainly hit in the body for those, and well Jason doesn't bleed to death if you know what I mean.

The creators have never shown this healing factor in action onscreen before, so no I wasn't proven wrong. What they meant by his regeneration in that film was that he's a corpse, you know his body is dead, yet he's clearly still living. Somehow his dead cells are still alive, that's what they meant.

When did he broke his neck in part 6? Recall him breaking other people's necks, but not getting his own broken. About the boat-propellar, it hit him in the face, he was out all night, opened his eyes again in the morning, then um died.

Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t478590.html

Going in circles, tiring. This is Predator from the first film, only.

LoL, Terminator couldn't take on Spider-man. T800 got blown in two by a small pipe-bomb. Spider-man's strength be more than enough to rip off parts, then there's that webbing. There's also the factor of speed, Spider-man has it, Terminators don't.

Neck broke when the prop chopped up his face. He was still alive at the end of part 6 while chained to a rock at the bottom of the lake. Part 7, chain breaks and Jason is freed. Ergo, he didn't "um died" in part 6.

HumanMovieGuide
Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t478590.html

And tell me which number is it that says we have to go by Jason's highest one time strength showing and ignore everything else? I don't see it.

Going in circles, tiring. This is Predator from the first film, only.

So you're basically trying to use the argument that because the Predator from the first film never destroyed rock and metal walls (be hard pressed to find those things in the jungle), that he can't do it despite the fact it's been shown in later films Predators are generally this strong. Boy many comic characters that's established to be well over class 100 are going to be in trouble using that route. Even guys like Captain Marvel and Black Adam are going to be hard pressed to prove they're even half Superman's physicality. Yes they've fought the guy and did very well, but they never actually lifted or shown they actually are physically equal to Superman. Heck Kingdom Come Superman would be lucky to get a class 75 billing.

I mean seriously people going by just a physical standpoint, the first Predator was shown to be:
a) faster than all his counterparts
b) more durable than the second Predator
c) was outmuscling and manhandling a dude that held up a pick truck and bend huge jungle trees

Looking at those, you guys seriously think he couldn't break cement and metal like all his buddies?

LoL, Terminator couldn't take on Spider-man. T800 got blown in two by a small pipe-bomb. Spider-man's strength be more than enough to rip off parts, then there's that webbing. There's also the factor of speed, Spider-man has it, Terminators don't.

I'm not doing this again. I made all my valid points back at that thread, anyone wants to check it out, feel free.

Neck broke when the prop chopped up his face. He was still alive at the end of part 6 while chained to a rock at the bottom of the lake. Part 7, chain breaks and Jason is freed. Ergo, he didn't "um died" in part 6.

Here's the movie for you folks.

Friday the 13th part 7

Go to 4:20, this is when Jason rises up. Notice how he's not moving... at all, and looks very much dead? Check the previous scenes if you want, he's a statue up to that point. Also notice how Jason "wakes up" after Tina uses her powers to bring him back to life thinking he's her dad? Coincidence people? I think not.

Anyways this is tiring. I pretty much said everything I have to.

snoopdogg
Predator wins.

snoopdogg

A Yautja sees in an infrared spectrum, and Jason is dead, for lack of a better term. Can the alien actually "see" Jason with no apparent discernable heat signature? I mean, he's a corpse, FFS. He's cold meat, no? As long as you are moving the Predator can see you iirc.

Robtard
And tell me which number is it that says we have to go by Jason's highest one time strength showing and ignore everything else? I don't see it.

So you're basically trying to use the argument that because the Predator from the first film never destroyed rock and metal walls (be hard pressed to find those things in the jungle), that he can't do it despite the fact it's been shown in later films Predators are generally this strong. Boy many comic characters that's established to be well over class 100 are going to be in trouble using that route. Even guys like Captain Marvel and Black Adam are going to be hard pressed to prove they're even half Superman's physicality. Yes they've fought the guy and did very well, but they never actually lifted or shown they actually are physically equal to Superman. Heck Kingdom Come Superman would be lucky to get a class 75 billing.

I mean seriously people going by just a physical standpoint, the first Predator was shown to be:
a) faster than all his counterparts
b) more durable than the second Predator
c) was outmuscling and manhandling a dude that held up a pick truck and bend huge jungle trees

Looking at those, you guys seriously think he couldn't break cement and metal like all his buddies?

I'm not doing this again. I made all my valid points back at that thread, anyone wants to check it out, feel free.

Here's the movie for you folks.

Friday the 13th part 7

Go to 4:20, this is when Jason rises up. Notice how he's not moving... at all, and looks very much dead? Check the previous scenes if you want, he's a statue up to that point. Also notice how Jason "wakes up" after Tina uses her powers to bring him back to life thinking he's her dad? Coincidence people? I think not.

Anyways this is tiring. I pretty much said everything I have to.

We go by greatest feats, always have. You can't justy choose to ignore what he's done and make him weaker, because it suits your argument.

Yes, those are the "seen on screen" rules. Predaor from the first film isn't the same Predator from the other movies.

LoL, you're wrong again. At the end of part six, it shows a shot of the lake the next morning; Jason is still alive, waiting. I have the movie; here's a still from the very final shot:
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/64/jason6.png

Should have done your research before pontificating.

Impediment

At the end of Ft13 6, Jason opens his eyes in the manner of the cliche "bad guy is still alive even though we think that we killed him with the boat propeller." That is why Jason had MANY more sequels. He didnt "um die".

HumanMovieGuide
Okay this is the last time I'm doing this.

We go by greatest feats, always have. You can't justy choose to ignore what he's done and make him weaker, because it suits your argument.

So it's not in the rules. Meaning I don't have to go by the ridiculous notion that I look at one thing and ignore EVERYTHING ELSE.

Yes, those are the "seen on screen" rules. Predaor from the first film isn't the same Predator from the other movies.

Not going to bother with the Predator argument again cause clearly you're trying to argue against common sense. Oh by the way, if you want to go by that route, everyone ignore Jason punching off that head because that hasn't happened yet. Remember people the OP says part 7. That happened in part 8. Granted I can't bring up Jason's fights with Steven and Freddy, but his Tommy fight is still there.

LoL, you're wrong again. At the end of part six, it shows a shot of the lake the next morning; Jason is still alive, waiting. I have the movie; here's a still from the very final shot:
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/64/jason6.png

Should have done your research before pontificating.

by me:

"When did he broke his neck in part 6? Recall him breaking other people's necks, but not getting his own broken. About the boat-propellar, it hit him in the face, he was out all night, opened his eyes again in the morning, then um died."

I did do my research. Okay people lets use a little thing called common sense here. If Jason was shown still alive in part 6, but was dead by the time part 7 started. Wouldn't that mean he died somewhere in between those two movies? Meaning my statement of Jason dying afterwards would be correct.

Robtard
Try following the 'seen on screen feats rule', if Jason was shown having the strength to crush a mans skull, then he posseses the strength to do that. If he was durable enough to survive a propellar to the face, then he's that durable, etc. etc. etc.

Yes, that's already been said about part 8 not counting. You're the one that brought up movies past 7 in an attempt to show more weaknesses, while trying to ignore the strenghts.

He didn't die. Rant all you like. Trying to use that angle as some vantage point for the Predator is ridiculous.

What do you suggest, the Predator is going to lead him to water and then hold him down for 'X' amount of hours, or days or years until he "um dies" again?

Blinky
This thread makes me wanna eat popcorn.

HumanMovieGuide
I know I said that last post of mine was my last, but there was one comment from Robtard that I couldn't leave alone.

Wow what a hypocrite you are. In that other thread people kept on trying to make the claim Terminator would never be able to land any hits or shots on Spidey (despite many characters in those movies did). Yet here Jason ain't having any trouble hitting Predator despite the fact the first Predator evaded more gunfire and traps than Spidey ever did in those movies. While Terminator is not only faster and could nail targets WAY better than Mr. Freddy is evading my attacks too much and killing me with my own machete.

P.S. After Jason got hit in the face by the propeller, he was out until morning. So if he takes that much damage to the face is he going to be fighting while unconscious? I'll love to see that.

Impediment
Thus spoke Mr. IMDb.

Rogue Jedi
Um....Is someone insinuating that Spidey could web a Terminator?

Robtard
I know I said that last post of mine was my last, but there was one comment from Robtard that I couldn't leave alone.

Wow what a hypocrite you are. In that other thread people kept on trying to make the claim Terminator would never be able to land any hits or shots on Spidey (despite many characters in those movies did). Yet here Jason ain't having any trouble hitting Predator despite the fact the first Predator evaded more gunfire and traps than Spidey ever did in those movies. While Terminator is not only faster and could nail targets WAY better than Mr. Freddy is evading my attacks too much and killing me with my own machete.

P.S. After Jason got hit in the face by the propeller, he was out until morning. So if he takes that much damage to the face is he going to be fighting while unconscious? I'll love to see that.

LoL @ butthurt, Lulz I say.

-Terminators are slow, take away PIS, it's not hitting Spider-man with a punch. Show me one instance where a T800 showed any fighting speed of worth? Flash punched and threw faster combos than a Terminator ever showed capable of.

-Spider-man completely evades gunfire, Predator's been tagged before. In fact, the Predator in part one had to feel to sanctuary and tend his one-bullet wound. Jason eats bullets, another point to Jason.

-Predator without weapons isn't going to dish out damage like having a boat-prop to the face.

-This is a hand-to-hand fight, Predator is going to have to get close and as the fight wih Arnold showed, he's no dancer like Ali. Speed in running doesn't equate to fighting speed. OR do you think Carl Lewis is some insanely fast puncher/fighter?

-How an I a hypocrite?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Um....Is someone insinuating that Spidey could web a Terminator?

Yes, Spider-man could web a T-800, it's not like they're some master of speed and evasion. Don't let the Terminator fanboy(s) sway you into thinking they're fast. Flash punched and threw faster combos than a Terminator ever showed capable of.

If you're doubtful the webbing could hold a T-800, it was strong enough to not break while stopping a train and holding the cable-trolley. Its tensile strength and ability to stretch is WAY the **** up there.

slenderman64
i think predator because he has very powerful weapons he can kill jason in one hit with plasma caster in the head so predator is stronger than jason

michaelx
zombie jason stomps

juggerman
/

Inhuman
How would Jason vs Xenomorph fair?

YFZ 350
Predator wins hard.

Lestov16
Pure H2H? I may lean towards Jason on this one.

Genesis-Soldier
as a jason fan boy i am going to have to interject.

i see super jason winning this
FvJ jason winning this
Jason X winning this

why you ask. because even though the predator has Better "warrior" skills lets not forget jason has tanked flying boilers, reber through his entire body, minecarts smashing him, being thrown around and broken. he tanks all this and still keeps going. he has lifted boilers, pierced trees and steel beams just to impale horny teens whilst the predator can barely lift two aliens by the freak'n neck. jason wins strength and durability.

fight wise i see the predator wooping jason and piercing him only to find jason getting back up, the predator gets pissed and eventually leaves a gap in his stance and then jason uses that gap to change the tide of battle (as he usally does)

PacManTheGunMan
You could take any good predator from the comics or movies to kick Jason's ass.
Dadanche vs Jason: Dadanche wins
Bad blood vs Jason: Police see a pile of teared up meat on the floor, who's that, THATS JASON U MORON
Wolf vs Jason: Wolf goes H2H and ****ing obliterates him
Skill:Yautja
Speed:Yautja
Health:Equal
Stealth:Yautja
Awarness:Yautja
IQ:Yautja
Scariness:Equal
Butchering Teens with a Machete???: Jason

PacManTheGunMan
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
as a jason fan boy i am going to have to interject.

i see super jason winning this
FvJ jason winning this
Jason X winning this

why you ask. because even though the predator has Better "warrior" skills lets not forget jason has tanked flying boilers, reber through his entire body, minecarts smashing him, being thrown around and broken. he tanks all this and still keeps going. he has lifted boilers, pierced trees and steel beams just to impale horny teens whilst the predator can barely lift two aliens by the freak'n neck. jason wins strength and durability.

fight wise i see the predator wooping jason and piercing him only to find jason getting back up, the predator gets pissed and eventually leaves a gap in his stance and then jason uses that gap to change the tide of battle (as he usally does)

First of all your grammar sucks
Second of all the plasma caster would blow Jason to shit, and therefore would be dead, do your research. And even if he comes back, he will just keep dying. Does anyone realize how Yautja rip out the spines of their fallen foes? This means that if Jason ever returns, which is highly unlikely, he will be a f**king trophy on the wall of Wolfs Ship. Simple.

h1a8
Didn't have too many strength feats, was able to grab and lift a 220lb Arnold with one arm and throw him a good distance with hits.

Arnold was at least 240lbs.
Pred also took Arnold's (superhuman) best shots without damage.

I'm undecided right now.

riv6672

rourke82

Damage-soak, Jason has this hands down, by a mile. Plus that healing factor.

I wonder what happens when the Predator puts Jason down and tears out his skull and spine. Would that have killed Jason for good or would he be reborn from his body without a skull and spine?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by PacManTheGunMan
You could take any good predator from the comics or movies to kick Jason's ass.
Dadanche vs Jason: Dadanche wins
Bad blood vs Jason: Police see a pile of teared up meat on the floor, who's that, THATS JASON U MORON
Wolf vs Jason: Wolf goes H2H and ****ing obliterates him
Skill:Yautja
Speed:Yautja
Health:Equal
Stealth:Yautja
Awarness:Yautja
IQ:Yautja
Scariness:Equal
Butchering Teens with a Machete???: Jason

Dachande would destroy every Jason simultaneously with a pointed stick

Hshdhw
LxOUZCJIBnU

Hshdhw
CONFESS

riv6672

h1a8

riv6672
^^^thats bullshit.

h1a8
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^thats bullshit.

Which statement

Blakemore
LoL @ butthurt, Lulz I say.

-Terminators are slow, take away PIS, it's not hitting Spider-man with a punch. Show me one instance where a T800 showed any fighting speed of worth? Flash punched and threw faster combos than a Terminator ever showed capable of.

-Spider-man completely evades gunfire, Predator's been tagged before. In fact, the Predator in part one had to feel to sanctuary and tend his one-bullet wound. Jason eats bullets, another point to Jason.

-Predator without weapons isn't going to dish out damage like having a boat-prop to the face.

-This is a hand-to-hand fight, Predator is going to have to get close and as the fight wih Arnold showed, he's no dancer like Ali. Speed in running doesn't equate to fighting speed. OR do you think Carl Lewis is some insanely fast puncher/fighter?

-How an I a hypocrite? Spiderman puts web all over T-800 who can't do anything.

Spiderman then leaves to creep over Mary Jane.

T-800 then tries really hard to pull off the zip from his jacket. The web might still be stuck to him, but it has ridiculous elasticity. T-800 then uses the zip to saw off the web and goes to find Peter Parker while he's perving over MJ while wearing a disguise.

He then says "Peter Parker?" who says "Yeah?" Then T-800 blows his ****ing head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.