CA Thanos vs Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Thanos has Supermans Cosmic Armor. Thanos get a 10 min break before the next round. and if he somehow makes it to #7 he get the HOTU cuss his gonna need it.

1.Current JLA,X-men,JSA ,Avengers,Teen Titans, Brotherhood of Mutants, Legend of Doom
2.DOV Spectre
3.All Lantern including Black Lanterns.
4.Nabu, Keeper, RK Thor, Superman 1million, HOM Scarlet Witch
5.All Celestial's
6.FC Darksied with IG (working off course)
7.LT, Morningstar, Michael, COIE Anti-Monitor, SW Beyonder
8.Great Evil Beat, WF Mxy, One Above All(not the Celestial), Saint of All Killers, Primal Monitor

Board Walker
CA is fueled by the individuals story, it comes down to, how "great" thano's story is.

supremthor
Originally posted by Board Walker
CA is fueled by the individuals story, it comes down to, how "great" thano's story is.

Say its fueled, by Superman story + Captain America Story

Batman-Prime
Thanos stops at 8 IMHO

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thanos stops at 8 IMHO

With the CA and the HOTU, nah

xJLxKing
Ca won't help him
He stops at 8

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ca won't help him
He stops at 8

I agree 8 would be tough with TOAA and PM

xJLxKing
PM basically beats a regular Supreme Being like the Presence. If HOTU is like the Presence, then he isn't doing nothing to PM.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
PM basically beats a regular Supreme Being like the Presence. If HOTU is like the Presence, then he isn't doing nothing to PM.

That is your theory. THere was nothing EVER stated that said the PM is above the Presence. It's all relative on how you wanna take it but was never ever specifically stated nor implied.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That is your theory. THere was nothing EVER stated that said the PM is above the Presence. It's all relative on how you wanna take it but was never ever specifically stated nor implied.
Regardless of whether or not PM is>Supreme Being Thanos /w HOTU hasn't proven the capability to defeat One Supreme Being let alone 3 Supreme Beings backed up by a Nigh Omnipotent and the Saint of Killers.
I honestly can't say if Thanos' story would be sufficient to power the CA but assuming it could he makes it all the way to 7 but fails at 8 even with the HOTU.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Regardless of whether or not PM is>Supreme Being Thanos /w HOTU hasn't proven the capability to defeat One Supreme Being let alone 3 Supreme Beings backed up by a Nigh Omnipotent and the Saint of Killers.
I honestly can't say if Thanos' story would be sufficient to power the CA but assuming it could he makes it all the way to 7 but fails at 8 even with the HOTU.

I do agree he would probably stop at 8. My only objection is stating that the PM is greater than the Presence.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I do agree he would probably stop at 8. My only objection is stating that the PM is greater than the Presence.
Its all up to your own interpretation. I believe PM>Presence but I have nothing but my own reading of an ambiguous subject to back that up.

supremthor
I think he ether stops at 6 or 8. Darksied with IG+Anti-Life is a problem unlike no other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.