Meta Knight vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Meta Knight (SSBB) in all of his Sakurai-infused glory vs Peak Albert.

Fight occurs at the RE5 volcano.

Maester_yoda
Wesker puts a boot in that smelly onion and shoots him point blank....end of fight

Cyner
MK gimps Albert into the lava and then air planks until Albert melts, stopping only to gimp him back into the lava at times.

Wei Phoenix
Such spite.

LLLLLink
MK spams the whorenado ftw.

Phanteros
MK sodomizes wesker

LLLLLink
Meta Knight's true identity...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Such spite.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Such spite.

Indeed so much so it's not even funny, well ok maybe a little funny, really funny....now what was I saying again?! Oh yeah. And thats how Dark Khan wins this match.

XanatosForever
*snrk* Sakurai...shifty

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. Meta Knight wins.

MadMel
leaning towards metaknight erm

Ridley_Prime
Is Meta Knight even that remarkable compared to Wesker besides his Brawl version? (which by the way is non-canon) I don't know much about him from the Kirby series, so that's why I'm asking.

MadMel
canon metaknight can out-fly his own battleship (makes you wonder why he needs it erm), teleport, and can create different types of energy/fire beams..being the same race as kirby he is just as elastic, fast, strong and agile as kirby, maybe more-so..
also, the attacks he uses in brawl are watered down versions of his real attacks, which are much faster and more lethal in the real games..

Cyner
Originally posted by MadMel

also, the attacks he uses in brawl are watered down versions of his real attacks, which are much faster and more lethal in the real games..

That goes for almost every character in Smash

MadMel
true, except for olimar - he is far more dangerous in smash stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MadMel
canon metaknight can out-fly his own battleship (makes you wonder why he needs it erm), teleport, and can create different types of energy/fire beams..being the same race as kirby he is just as elastic, fast, strong and agile as kirby, maybe more-so..
Oh..

Then I guess this match is just gay spite no matter what version of Meta Knight we're talking about.

thumb down

MadMel
canon metaknight is also a mere 10-11cm tall erm

but i happen to like metaknight - so i dont particularly care if he stomps stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Canon Meta Knight is still fast as hell.

XanatosForever
It'd be like being attacked by a mosquito on crack with a lightspeed jet pack...no expression

MadMel
he can create a wall of fire to smite 'the tall ones' stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
If you're gonna produce a gay spite thread, at least make it a funny one. This one wasn't even remotely funny, and I'm not just sayin' that because of my fandom for Wesker.

But I guess every kid wants to look cool now by making matches with Albert where he clearly loses. *shrug*

MadMel
dont look at me, it was lllllink's idea erm

Ridley_Prime
I wasn't looking at you, else I would've quoted you when replying earlier. stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
I don't know if 5L knew much about MK from his own games, tbh.

LLLLLink
^

Ridley_Prime
Meh... I guess you can consider yourself forgiven then, this time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.