JLA vs A Random Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Marvel vs DC again lol.

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel(Billy)
Aquaman
Hawkman
Green Lantern(Hal)
Flash

vs

Marvel Team
Count Nefaria
Terrax/w Axe
Durok the Demolisher
Executioner
Wrecker
Stardust/Herald
Qauntum- http://marvel.com/universe/Quantum

carver9
Jla due to flash

golem370
I think Quantum would be a match for Flash so would Stardust

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
I think Quantum would be a match for Flash so would Stardust

Naah, speed steal.

khazra
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, speed steal.
Flash doesnt use speed steal nearly enough for it to account for many wins in the arena.

Q99
Originally posted by khazra
Flash doesnt use speed steal nearly enough for it to account for many wins in the arena.

Agreed. When he does, it generally involves running around someone in a circle too. It's not an insta-win it's often made out to be.

Kasper Gutman
Nice thread. I'm stumped due to the monster amount of weapons on the marvel team. Should make Supes pretty nervous in the least and may keep him on the outskirts of the fight. Aquaman is a weak link here and I'm on the fence with Green lantern. Hal either cleans up a bunch of the Marvel, which I'm leaning towards, or gets messed up by someone who breaks through a construct.

Oops, was thinking that was Quasar on the team there for a sec. Still I'm leaning towards DC but there are split possibilities due to all of the nasty weapons and Count Nefaria being present.

manx422
JLA

golem370
This is the way I see the matches going pretty much the way they are stacked.

Superman vs Count Nefaria

Captain Marvel vs Durok

Wonder Woman vs Terrax

Hawkman vs Wrecker

Aquaman vs Executioner

Green Lantern(Hal) vs Stardust

Flash vs Qauntum I think Quantum would be a good match because he can move fast enough to look like they're more then one of him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.