Smallville Clark vs 2003 Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
ok same as other one, but this times a real fight big grin

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
ok same as other one, but this times a real fight big grin I dont know, if that Hulk gets more angrier he could just foot stomp clarck.... stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I dont know, if that Hulk gets more angrier he could just foot stomp clarck.... stick out tongue Clark still got his speed stick out tongue

this fight to death btw. and no BFR

carver9
Smallville clark 10/10

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
Smallville clark 10/10 I don't know man, that guy was getting biger and biger..... confused

carver9
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I don't know man, that guy was getting biger and biger..... confused

But he still wont be beating SM Clark, no matter how big he got.

SoulDevourer
whats the heaviest weight Clark has lift so far? confused

carver9
whats the heaviest weight Clark has lift so far? confused

Punching someone out of orbit while being damaged is a lot of weight if you ask me.

He could simply blitz the hulk, grab him by his feat and throw him out of space before he even knew when the battle started.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by carver9
Punching someone out of orbit while being damaged is a lot of weight if you ask me.

He could simply blitz the hulk, grab him by his feat and throw him out of space before he even knew when the battle started. u mean vs Bizarro? dint he get a sun-boost & heal jus before he did that?

btw no BFR here (see 2nd post, cant edit my 1st post)

anyway iirc the heaviest thing hes lift was a tractor back in s3 he toss it without a prob, but that was during a sun-storm or somethin (it boost him > normal lvl, so that wasnt normal Clark)

and Hulk did toss a tank ~ same distance, he had to swing but tanks are heavier, and Banner had just busted out of his cell & changed to Hulk a few minutes earlier so its not like he was at peak

Clarks only real avantage here is his speed (and maybe durablity UNTIL Hulk get angry enuf)

Mindset

anyway iirc the heaviest thing hes lift was a tractor back in s3 he toss it without a prob, but that was during a sun-storm or somethin (it boost him > normal lvl, so that wasnt normal Clark)
He caught a falling monorail train and pressed coal into a diamond.

SoulDevourer
shit, forgot the mariage proposal to Lana
yeah dat diamond things impressive (i guess...depends how much presure it take to turn piece o coal to diamond)

carver9
I give this to smallville clark almost everytime unless he trade blows with hulk, then its going to end pretty fast.

Clark 8 or 9/10

Doctor-Alvis
The true winners of this thread are the ones who haven't watched Smallville.

Mindset
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar42297_7.gif

Doctor-Alvis
Nothing wrong with a wacky 90's sitcom and you know it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.