All-Star Superman vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The most powerful version of supes with the exceptions of pre-crisis and Prime, takes on the most powerful version of Hyperion.

Bloodlust is on.

xJLxKing
AS Superman isn't even on top 5 Superman. He wins tho

redhotrash
Not on the top 5? Despite that whole 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand thing? Who IS on the top 5 then?

Q99
Lesse, there's Superman 1m Prime, SBPrime, Pre-Crisis... hm, I'd put All-Star at 4, but I may be forgetting someone.

TheKahn
Originally posted by redhotrash
Not on the top 5? Despite that whole 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand thing? Who IS on the top 5 then?

That really isn't that impressive compared to regular Superman's highest end, planet moving feats. 200 quintillion tons is only about 3% of the Earth's mass if I remember my math correctly.

Allankles
Originally posted by xJLxKing
AS Superman isn't even on top 5 Superman. He wins tho

Pre Crisis, 1M, SBP, Superman Prime (golden), KC Superman.

Unless you coun't guys like Composite Supes he's got to be top 5, he's at least stronger than KC Supes on that list.

AS ftw here.

Allankles
Originally posted by TheKahn
That really isn't that impressive compared to regular Superman's highest end, planet moving feats. 200 quintillion tons is only about 3% of the Earth's mass if I remember my math correctly.

But he's supposed to be regular Supes amped up on solar radiation (in this case lethal levels). All his stats increased, all the way to his intelligence.

carver9
King hype wins this.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Allankles
Pre Crisis, 1M, SBP, Superman Prime (golden), KC Superman.

Unless you coun't guys like Composite Supes he's got to be top 5, he's at least stronger than KC Supes on that list.

AS ftw here.
I could all version like
Superman with Cosmic Armor
Superman with the amp(from)OWAW

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
King hype wins this.
Thanks to hype mostly.
Punned! cool

the Darkone
These are top 5 Superman
Superman Prime
Superman one Million
Kismit Superman
Composite Superman
PC Superman

Batman-Prime
CA Superman
Superman Prime (Golden)
Superman/Kismet (OWAW)
Superman 1M
Sundipped Superman (OWAW)
PC Superman/AS Superman

IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.