Could Sentry/Void be the Beyonder in diguise/ or using

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
It could be possible, that Beyonder could be using The Sentry as his pawn. Since the Beyonder has done it in the pass before in Secret Wars. Sentry could be Marvel Man! It just a theory, since Bendis is writing the Siege, in the promo who is Osborn secret weapon it could very well be Beyonder.

Any thoughts?

bbrem123
could be possible...it is a good way to bring Marvel Man in i guess...good theory

but would Marvel Man have unique molecules like the sentry has?

the Darkone
Beyonder did make apperance in New Avengers:Illuminati #3 mini and has been freed ever since Thanos defeated the Maker and later she was drained or killed by Proemial Gods: Tenebrous and Aegis. Beyonder can warp reality on a planet to universal scale

Knowsbleed33
It was mentioned in the Sentry respect thread that Bendis has made character changes because fans had already started guessing he was the Beyonder, so he probably won't end up being the Beyonder, but something similar.

The Nuul
Awesome VS thread!!!!

Knowsbleed33
Is Sentry the Beyonder vs. Is Sentry not the Beyonder.

rotiart
Sentry being beyonder would be slightly odd as beyonder was onthat asteroid after sentry was introduced....

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by rotiart
Sentry being beyonder would be slightly odd as beyonder was onthat asteroid after sentry was introduced....

Beyonder was on that asteroid before sentry was introduced. We were only aware that Beyonder was on that asteroid when Illuminati 3 came out, but Beyonder had already been there long before Sentry's intro.

rotiart
Are you sure? I thought the illuminati issue placed the timeline after 2001

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by rotiart
Are you sure? I thought the illuminati issue placed the timeline after 2001

Not really but we can't definitively argue he wasn't there before that. The book never said how long he's been on that asteroid.

Bentley
Bunch of news, we have a comic forum, don't make me backseat mod here mad

rotiart
Banned!!
Scathan gives the thumb up

vansonbee
Be great if Beyonder was involve, it could explain all this chaos.

Maybe Beyonder isn't Sentry as well, Bob could be his creation, anyhow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.