Kratos VS Dante Alighieri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Archetype VS Blatant GoW ripoff

ESB -1138
I take it you mean Dante from Devil May Cry and not Dante Alighieri the Italian poet of the Middle Ages famous for the work Divine Comedy.

Phanteros
no he means the Dante from the up coming Dante's inferno game.

Demonic Phoenix
This thread's pointless at the moment. Dante is featless.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Phanteros
no he means the Dante from the up coming Dante's inferno game.

Ohh...so this is pointless since that game doesn't come out till February.

Ms.Marvel
cant help but lol at dante's peak dante being a "rip-off" considering god of wars gameplay is one of the most unoriginal ever. no expression

Nemesis X
With Dante having the feat of fighting all the forces of Hell, this fight is sure to be quite debatable.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
considering god of wars gameplay is one of the most unoriginal ever. no expression

Not that that's a bad thing.

Ms.Marvel
no its not. its just a double standard. dantes inferno isnt any more of a "rip-off" then god of war is a rip-off of the dozens of hack n slash combo mashup games that proceeded it.

Nemesis X
no its not. its just a double standard. dantes inferno isnt any more of a "rip-off" then god of war is a rip-off of the dozens of hack n slash combo mashup games that proceeded it.

Stop giving God of War such crap.

Ms.Marvel
do i have to give you a noogie?

AsbestosFlaygon
do i have to give you a noogie?
My mouth is watering just thinking about it

iChaos
And God of War is a DMC ripoff (and DMC is a Castlevania ripoff, right?).

BloodRain
Originally posted by iChaos
And God of War is a DMC ripoff (and DMC is a Castlevania ripoff, right?).

Story wise, maybe. DMC was the first of it kind gameplay wise.

Dante looks impressive so far, until its out though; Kratos, as Dante cant be backed yet.

SWblayde938
we have to wait before the game comes out, before we can judge dante's (Dante's Inferno) power, feats etc.....

from the demo we know he beats Death itself (yet kratos and dante DMC could of done the same thing )

but the game looks impressive, and dante looks like a strong soldier... well just have to see..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.