Deathstroke & Joker VS Captain America & Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
3 days prep..

This is the original Joker, the murderous psychopath who also kills innocent people.

Deathstroke is in his prime (30's). He has his standard equipment, including his infamous Meta-Grenades. He may add additional equipment during the prep time.

Captain America is Steve Rogers equipped with his trusty shield.

Punisher gets the same treatment as Deathstroke.

Which team wins?

NOTE: Symbiote costume is NOT allowed for Punisher.

JakeTheBank
Um, why is Joker a partner for Slade? Cap and Punisher are both soldiers of high caliber as is Slade...but Joker?

AsbestosFlaygon
He's a master tactician and strategist and a prepmaster..
I see Deathstroke highly benefiting with a partner of this caliber by his side.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
He's a master tactician and strategist and a prepmaster..
I see Deathstroke highly benefiting with a partner of this caliber by his side.

I'll say that Joker with prep is underestimated as is his intellect, but I don't see the two of them meshing well together at all. Not to mention Slade is without question the better tactician and strategist. Slade isn't going to benefit with Joker feeding him ideas and whatnot, at least not in my opinion.

AsbestosFlaygon
lol The original Joker would probably kill DS as well after they win the match.

Joker Venom seems to be a viable option, as long as he deploys it successfully.

JakeTheBank
The Joker from the 40's, as Kane intended him to be?

Yeah, Slade would kill him in a heartbeat.

namorsubby
slade doesn't need the joker to take these guys out with any kind of prep, and less we forget just how fatally unpredictable joker's plans can be to even the most powerful and/or mentally competent characters.

it's a slaughter IMO

American Dragon
The two teams would turn on each other because the Punisher would try to kill Joker and Cap would try to stop him. Joker is not a team player and he would turn on Deathstroke and try to kill him.

namorsubby
Originally posted by American Dragon
The two teams would turn on each other because the Punisher would try to kill Joker and Cap would try to stop him. Joker is not a team player and he would turn on Deathstroke and try to kill him. All I heard was, "blah blah....CIS related....blah blah"

lol, jk.........but yeah, that's all CIS

Deadline
Originally posted by namorsubby
slade doesn't need the joker to take these guys out with any kind of prep, and less we forget just how fatally unpredictable joker's plans can be to even the most powerful and/or mentally competent characters.

You know ive constantly asked for evidence and there isn't any. Cap and DS for the win.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Deadline
You know ive constantly asked for evidence and there isn't any. Cap and DS for the win.
1. what are you talking about?

2. cap and DS are not on teams

Deadline
1. what are you talking about?

People say that his plans are unpredictable but they're not. He does similar stuff over and over again, often they are not much different from what other villains do.

2. cap and DS are not on teams

What do you mean? Cap and Punisher are together, Joker and DS are together.

namorsubby
People say that his plans are unpredictable but they're not. He does similar stuff over and over again, often they are not much different from what other villains do.

What do you mean? Cap and Punisher are together, Joker and DS are together.

1. the joker is so unpredictable that he consistently baffles a man who made successful contigency plans to nuetralize the entire JLA......a man who specializes in seeing things 3 steps ahead of everyone else. If that's not proof, i don't know what is.

2.lol, you said cap and DS for the win:

Juk3n
1. the joker is so unpredictable that he consistently baffles a man who made successful contigency plans to nuetralize the entire JLA......a man who specializes in seeing things 3 steps ahead of everyone else. If that's not proof, i don't know what is.

the only thing that proves is that he's used his genius intellect to study Batman to the point of being able to read him. If the JLA put all there effort into coming up with plans to thwart batman, im sure they could aswell. That's not the Joker being unpredictable, thats just Him being inteligent and Batman being PREDICTABLE to Joker.

Joker is Batmans rogue, ofcourse he's gonna give Batman trouble.

manx422
Deathstroke & Joker

Deadline

No that proves hes really intelligent that doesn't prove hes the most unpredictable villain ever. 90 percent of Jokers plans are city wide threats and not on the level of villains like Doom or Red Skull for that matter.

You dont have to be batman to beat him either. Nightwing, Jason Todd and Azreal have beaten him.

2.lol, you said cap and DS for the win:

What?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Juk3n
the only thing that proves is that he's used his genius intellect to study Batman to the point of being able to read him. If the JLA put all there effort into coming up with plans to thwart batman, im sure they could aswell. That's not the Joker being unpredictable, thats just Him being inteligent and Batman being PREDICTABLE to Joker.

Joker is Batmans rogue, ofcourse he's gonna give Batman trouble. His insanity makes him extremely unpredictable.......this is like an established thing, so I really don't see how i've had more than one person arguing against it.

it's like saying Namor's not pompous or batman's not highly suspicious........

you never know what the joker will do because he, unlike everyone else, is not thinking rationally or using logic......known fact.

namorsubby
No that proves hes really intelligent that doesn't prove hes the most unpredictable villain ever. 90 percent of Jokers plans are city wide threats and not on the level of villains like Doom or Red Skull for that matter.

You dont have to be batman to beat him either. Nightwing, Jason Todd and Azreal have beaten him.

What?

1. "you don't have to be batman to beat him"? what the duece?

His insanity makes him extremely unpredictable.......this is like an established thing, so I really don't see how i've had more than one person arguing against it.

it's like saying Namor's not pompous or batman's not highly suspicious........

you never know what the joker will do because he, unlike everyone else, is not thinking rationally or using logic......known fact.

2. lol, like I said, you wrote cap and DS for the win, here:

member?

BattleMage
Joker gets killed, and Deathstroke flees to fight another day.

-Pr-
Joker is unpredictable. i don't know how anyone can say he isn't, when it's a staple of the character.

ds' prep would win it, though. he's prepped to take on people much more powerful than frank or cap have.

in an actual fight, team two wrecks, imo.

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-
Joker is unpredictable. i don't know how anyone can say he isn't, when it's a staple of the character.

Nobody said that Joker isn't unpredictable. Again hes not more unpredictable than Dr Doom, Red Skull etc. People keep exaggerating. Interestingly enough he keeps doing similar stuff.

Originally posted by -Pr-

ds' prep would win it, though. he's prepped to take on people much more powerful than frank or cap have.

in an actual fight, team two wrecks, imo.

I dont think theres any proof that DS is strategically superior to Cap for example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.