Spidey Senses VS Wolvie Stealth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
I knew this happen in secret wars and so glad I found it. THE PROOF!

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2097/xmenf.jpg

Tha C-Master
Oh boy, you have no idea what you just started... stick out tongue Some won't see it as a joke... some indeed. whistle

Parmaniac
What does that proof? That Spidey's SS>Wolverine's stealth? I think that's common knowledge, not much stuff can fool the Spider Sense.

Lostedge
Hah, hah Dummy wolverine got owned! Ya bhiatch! Spider-man is faster, more agile and stronger. Though Wolverine is maybe funnier.

Warlord
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What does that proof? That Spidey's SS>Wolverine's stealth? I think that's common knowledge, not much stuff can fool the Spider Sense.

thumb up

complexbrother
great thread.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Oh boy, you have no idea what you just started... stick out tongue Some won't see it as a joke... some indeed. whistle

Haha!!! Well, Wolverine666 got banned years ago...so I'm sure everyone will take it with a pinch of salt.

stick out tongue

Digi
laughing out loud

Best. Comic. Page. Evar.

Warlord
Originally posted by Digi
laughing out loud

Best. Comic. Page. Evar.
it's evah

:/

namorsubby
thanks to that scan, everything is as it should be and all is now well in the universe.

.......oh, besides war, famine, crime and other trivial inconvienences.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Haha!!! Well, Wolverine666 got banned years ago...so I'm sure everyone will take it with a pinch of salt.

stick out tongue Actually.... whistle

*I'm* Wolverine8888... evil face I've just covered it up all of this time. eek!

Doctor-Alvis
Chubby chance, slow poke!

Parmaniac
Before the new year starts, I want some Wolverine flaming in here evil face

I'm out

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Chubby chance, slow poke! I can prove it. shifty

SamZED
Somebody close it before it's too late!!!!!!!!!

Doctor-Alvis
I can prove it. shifty
Tell it to the marines, turkey! I heard enough!

Seriously though, I thought Wolverine666 was cap it up and/or caver and/or battlehammer back when they were crazier for Wolverine.

Battlehammer
lol that scan and this thread.

gotta love secret wars lol. night crawler getting trapped by webbing and forgetting he can teleport, colossus not having the strength to break the webbing on his eyes. Why did wolverine jump straight up in the air when he attacked spiderman who a foot away always puzzled me lol.

what good is stealth when some one had pre cog lol.

threads pretty funny and it Wolverine8888 as mister c master has stated.

StiltmanFTW

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7259/marvelteamup05703.th.jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4226/marvelteamup05704.th.jpg http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1922/marvelteamup05705.th.jpg

smile

KingD19
Silver Samurai>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine/Nightcrwler

StiltmanFTW
In Secret Wars Spidey knew Wolverine was close, so that wasn't a real sneak attack.

namorsubby
fear they found us.........dear god, when will it end?

edit:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7259/marvelteamup05703.th.jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4226/marvelteamup05704.th.jpg http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1922/marvelteamup05705.th.jpg

smile

umm........you know spidey still detected him right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
fear they found us.........dear god, when will it end?

edit:

umm........you know spidey still detected him right?

Yes, aaaaand? SS didn't warn him soon enough. I was just messing with Parm anyway.

Oh and it's already finished, bub:

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1062/sniktme1.jpg

namorsubby
If I had adamantium claws.......I'd stab them right through.....*ahem*......your computer.

what?........what did you think I was gonna say? whistle

Doctor-Alvis
If I had adamantium claws.......I'd stab them right through.....*ahem*......your computer.

You weren't descriptive enough to make it suggest you were going to stab anything else.

namorsubby
trust me......you don't want me to get "descriptive".........bub.lol

StiltmanFTW

You have really tiny... wings on your ankles. That's all. Not gonna hurt me or damage my computer with them stick out tongue

namorsubby
You have really tiny... wings on your ankles. That's all. Not gonna hurt me or damage my computer with them stick out tongue you now what they say about a man with tiny wings on his ankles.....

the more tiny the wings......the larger the Pride. what did you think i was gonna say? I'm not a pervert. lol

StiltmanFTW
you now what they say about a man with tiny wings on his ankles.....

the more tiny the wings......the larger the Pride. what did you think i was gonna say? I'm not a pervert. lol

So you're telling me that Namor is an exception then? Poor guy. Tiny wings and tiny wiener laughing

Starscream M
In Secret Wars Spidey knew Wolverine was close, so that wasn't a real sneak attack. um, doesn't matter. wolverine can not sneak on someone with innate danger sense.

namorsubby
hey.....it's cold down in the ocean.

and what does he need large "extremeties" for......he's a king, he'll always get some......just ask cyke's girl.lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
um, doesn't matter. wolverine can not sneak on someone with innate danger sense.

facepalm

Too bad much less skilled people than him did.

hey.....it's cold down in the ocean.

and what does he need large "extremeties" for......he's a king, he'll always get some......just ask cyke's girl.lol

What about Sue? She clearly prefers Richards. And something tells me it's not 'cause of his super intellect or interesting personality.

namorsubby
what can i say.....some ladies(otherwise known as whores) only long for ........*ahem*......"physical satifaction"......and you can't go wrong with a guy who has the power to make it seem as if he's taken a half-dozen extenze capsules.lol

Starscream M
facepalm

Too bad much less skilled people than him did.

have you ever heard the term PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
what can i say.....some ladies(otherwise known as whores) only long for ........*ahem*......"physical satifaction"......and you can't go wrong with a guy who has the power to make it seem as if he's taken a half-dozen extenze capsules.lol

laughing out loud

Originally posted by spidey-dude
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7306/20050304yq5iz6.jpg

have you ever heard the term PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just because SS warns him, doesn't mean he always reacts to it in time.

Parmaniac
HAPPY NEW YEAR rolling on floor laughing

btw Stilt no one messes with me and survives the battlezone cool in a not so distant future our war will reach it's climax smokin'

I'm planning your destruction for a long time...
-TTazoABjM4

EDIT: to drunk for more to write

ankur29

smile

isn't that when SM was still a kid/early years

SamZED
HAPPY NEW YEAR rolling on floor laughing

btw Stilt no one messes with me and survives the battlezone cool in a not so distant future our war will reach it's climax smokin'

I'm planning your destruction for a long time...
-TTazoABjM4

EDIT: to drunk for more to write thumb up Disturbed is the best.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by ankur29

That was a very low showing for Spiderman, both reflexes wise and durability wise.

Battlehammer
um, doesn't matter. wolverine can not sneak on someone with innate danger sense.
actaully that not necessarily true, because he does not have to wish spiderman harm if he simply wishes the sneak up on him. The two are not one in the same.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
thumb up Disturbed is the best.

Yeah smile

Originally posted by ankur29

He got owned by SS two years after that (in our time) as well.

Originally posted by BUSTER1
That was a very low showing for Spiderman, both reflexes wise and durability wise.

That energy sword carries more than enough force to KO someone like Spider-Man... and Harada was pretty strong back then.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully that not necessarily true, because he does not have to wish spiderman harm if he simply wishes the sneak up on him. The two are not one in the same.

Spiderman's SS warned him when Mary Jane was sneaking up on him with a pillow, in 1 story

BUSTER1

That energy sword carries more than enough force to KO someone like Spider-Man... and Harada was pretty strong back then.

I was refering to how the body slam into that chimney took him out. Spiderman has taken worse hits than thay and barely been stunned.

Tha C-Master
lol that scan and this thread.

gotta love secret wars lol. night crawler getting trapped by webbing and forgetting he can teleport, colossus not having the strength to break the webbing on his eyes. Why did wolverine jump straight up in the air when he attacked spiderman who a foot away always puzzled me lol.

what good is stealth when some one had pre cog lol.

threads pretty funny and it Wolverine8888 as mister c master has stated. But Nightcrawler hasn't always teleported immediately, and Colossus was strong enough, just didn't do it in time. He just embarrassed them quickly, nothing more. It was only a few seconds. He can do that, but he isn't beating them all at once. Spiderman has always done well for teams. Not a big deal though.

StiltmanFTW
I was refering to how the body slam into that chimney took him out. Spiderman has taken worse hits than thay and barely been stunned.

I'm pretty sure that hits from that sword softened him up. You're making it sound like Sil one-shotted him stick out tongue

BUSTER1
I'm pretty sure that hits from that sword softened him up. You're making it sound like Sil one-shotted him stick out tongue

Spidey looked hardly stunned form the sword swipe-to me it looks likes the slam into the chimney took him out.

StiltmanFTW
Those first blows must have affected him, though. In other encounter shortly after getting hit with the flat of the blade and rescuing himself and Black Widow Parker struggled to stay conscious. Same writer.

Reilly slammed him into the wall and that took him out too, by the way evil face

BUSTER1
Those first blows must have affected him, though. In other encounter shortly after getting hit with the flat of the blade and rescuing himself and Black Widow Parker struggled to stay conscious. Same writer.

Reilly slammed him into the wall and that took him out too, by the way evil face

In a Amazing Spiderman 350, he gets blasted THROUGH several walls by Doc Doom. Doom then blasts up a gas cooker right next to Spidey, which causes a an explosion. Though concussed Spiderman is still conscious at the end of this.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

StiltmanFTW
In a Amazing Spiderman 350, he gets blasted THROUGH several walls by Doc Doom. Doom then blasts up a gas cooker right next to Spidey, which causes a an explosion. Though concussed Spiderman is still conscious at the end of this.
Happy Dance Happy Dance

He took two hits from Harada and still grabbed that ledge.

In Marvel Team-Up #84/#85 Samurai struck him once and his body was in shock. He couldn't move his arms or legs.

Like I said, that sword carries a tremendous amount of force. Their first "fight" can hardly be considered a low showing http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

BUSTER1

In Marvel Team-Up #84/#85 Samurai struck him once and his body was in shock. He couldn't move his arms or legs.

Like I said, that sword carries a tremendous amount of force. Their first "fight" can hardly be considered a low showing http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon4.gif

Look pal, the banana is dancing TWICE-discussion is over -IN MY FAVOUR.

Parmaniac
Look pal, the banana is dancing TWICE-discussion is over -IN MY FAVOUR.
laughing

StiltmanFTW
Happy Dance Happy Dance

banan banjump banan2

Who wins now, huh?

Parmaniac
Who wins now, huh?

http://www.allmystery.de/dateien/uh57362,1256054912,dildo.gif

BUSTER1
Who wins now, huh?

This looks like a stalemate
How about a round of paper, scissors, stone
As I'm a gentleman, you can go first.

Battlehammer
But Nightcrawler hasn't always teleported immediately,
It was clearly depicted as him being unable to get out yet he can teleport is rather absurd. It was bad writing.

and Colossus was strong enough, just didn't do it in time.
He was struggliung to ripp it off with both hands dispite it not needing even a fraction of his strength to do so.

He just embarrassed them quickly, nothing more. It was only a few seconds. He can do that, but he isn't beating them all at once. Spiderman has always done well for teams. Not a big deal though.
Doing well and characters forgetting there powers is to completely different things. it was shit writing, and border line pis. certainly colossus, rouge and night crawler incident are pis. The rest seem fine though I sitll dont understand why wolverine would jump straight up in the air.

Battlehammer
Spiderman's SS warned him when Mary Jane was sneaking up on him with a pillow, in 1 story
that was after his upgrade which he no longe rposses.

BUSTER1
It was clearly depicted as him being unable to get out yet he can teleport is rather absurd. It was bad writing.

He was struggliung to ripp it off with both hands dispite it not needing even a fraction of his strength to do so.

Doing well and characters forgetting there powers is to completely different things. it was shit writing, and border line pis. certainly colossus, rouge and night crawler incident are pis. The rest seem fine though I sitll dont understand why wolverine would jump straight up in the air.

Whatever you say, Spiderman's combination of sttength speed and skill only enabled him to do a quick hit and run. Despite what Logan said "we're lucky he was just trying to get away, he really clobbered us"-its obvious that Spiderman would've got clobbered if he hung about and actually tried to fight them. Parker knew this -thats why he didn't try to subdue the X Men before running to tell Reed richards to tell him that the XMen were leaving to join Magneto.

Starscream M

if nightcrawler teleported, he would've teleported with webbing still stuck on him.

Battlehammer
if nightcrawler teleported, he would've teleported with webbing still stuck on him.
wrong, he teleported out of nets, webbing ect before effortlessly. He can control exactaully what he teleports.

BUSTER1
that was after his upgrade which he no longe rposses.

No it wasn't -this was in the early 90's long before he got any upgrades. It was Spiderman #26 -a 30th anniversary edition of that title. This was long before any upgrades

Starscream M
wrong, he teleported out of nets, webbing ect before effortlessly. He can control exactaully what he teleports. nets does not equal webbing

webbing sticks on to you

he would teleport with webbing still on him

Battlehammer
Whatever you say, Spiderman's combination of sttength speed and skill only enabled him to do a quick hit and run.

It not skill, it speed and agility, but if you read what I typed you know I had no problems with him pulling it off, my problem is the fact the webbing held individuals it had no right to hold.

Despite what Logan said "we're lucky he was just trying to get away, he really clobbered us"-its obvious that Spiderman would've got clobbered if he hung about and actually tried to fight them. Parker knew this -thats why he didn't try to subdue the X Men before running to tell Reed richards to tell him that the XMen were leaving to join Magneto.

You dont get it, I have no problems with him pull that off, it the fact the webbing held three individuals two of which should have effortlessly broke out and one of which could effortlessly teleport out and it was bad writing to have them getting trapped.

BUSTER1
It not skill, it speed and agility, but if you read what I typed you know I had no problems with him pulling it off, my problem is the fact the webbing held individuals it had no right to hold.

You dont get it, I have no problems with him pull that off, it the fact the webbing held three individuals two of which should have effortlessly broke out and one of which could effortlessly teleport out and it was bad writing to have them getting trapped.

like I said it was hit and run. Spiderman is faster than any of that team of Xmen-and a split second after he got out of their chambers both Rogue and Colossus probably shredded his webbing. He caught them completely by surprise.

It is skill, by the way, honed from years of being a super hero since Pete was 15.

Battlehammer
like I said it was hit and run. Spiderman is faster than any of that team of Xmen-and a split second after he got out of their chambers both Rogue and Colossus probably shredded his webbing. He caught them completely by surprise.

It is skill, by the way, honed from years of being a super hero since Pete was 15.
They were both stuck......rouge couldent even fly away and colossus while using to hands could not ripp it off his eyes......that bad writing......night crawler was stuck within the webbing.....it simply bad writing.......

He not that skill. It his powers. what did he do that was skill full? skills are like what DD, capt ect. due hell even spiderman acrobatic feats are due to his powers not training like say NC.

Parmaniac
They were both stuck......rouge couldent even fly away and colossus while using to hands could not ripp it off his eyes......that bad writing......night crawler was stuck within the webbing.....it simply bad writing.......

He not that skill. It his powers. what did he do that was skill full? skills are like what DD, capt ect. due hell even spiderman acrobatic feats are due to his powers not training like say NC.

It could be that Colossus' fingers were to big/hard to get rid off the webbing from his eyes properly

Battlehammer
It could be that Colossus' fingers were to big/hard to get rid off the webbing from his eyes properly
that just reaching.......and his fingures are really no bigger then normal human he not the thing. It far more liekly that it simply shitty ass writing.

BUSTER1

Skill is skill-wether its learned in a dojo or through experience. If a 25 year old 616 Parker went to a parallel dimension and met a 25 year old Parker who had only jusr got his Spider power, but at the same level as 616 Parker-616 Parker would kick his butt all over Manhattan-Why?? because his years of experience would give him a much higher fighting skill level.
Correct me if I'm wrong

Mindset
You're wrong Buster, Spiderman doesn't have any skills, I mean, he can't even do a karate chop!

Wtf.

Starscream M
battlehammer is biased against spiderman.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Mindset
You're wrong Buster, Spiderman doesn't have any skills, I mean, he can't even do a karate chop!

Wtf.

laughing

Parmaniac

Of course he is, Spider-man is Wolverines superior shifty

BUSTER1
Where is Battlehammer??

BUSTER1
Of course he is, Spider-man is Wolverines superior shifty

You're right-the OP showed this smokin'

Tha C-Master

It stuck to him, and he didn't teleport and he always doesn't. One vs teams is always going to do that.

It's not about strength, it's just that webbing is sticky. If you have something sticky in your eye you can pull it out but it will take a second because it's in a sensitive area. Colossus can pull it off but if it is in his eye, it will distract him for a second, which it did.

Either way, it had little bearing on Wolverine.

WickedDynamite
Well, if Jean was in the room Spidey is pretty much toast. ermm

Battlehammer
It stuck to him, and he didn't teleport and he always doesn't. One vs teams is always going to do that.

It's not about strength, it's just that webbing is sticky. If you have something sticky in your eye you can pull it out but it will take a second because it's in a sensitive area. Colossus can pull it off but if it is in his eye, it will distract him for a second, which it did.

Either way, it had little bearing on Wolverine.
He teleports form stuff like thagt including webbing before instantly. That is true teams job.

No it about strength, and colossus eyes are solid metal.......there nothing sensative about them it was simply bad writing. He should have easily ripped the webbing.

true, though to this day I have no idea what wolverine was thinking.

Battlehammer
Skill is skill-wether its learned in a dojo or through experience. If a 25 year old 616 Parker went to a parallel dimension and met a 25 year old Parker who had only jusr got his Spider power, but at the same level as 616 Parker-616 Parker would kick his butt all over Manhattan-Why?? because his years of experience would give him a much higher fighting skill level.
Correct me if I'm wrong
Eeveryone has a level of skill, my point was it not a big attribute of spiderman is not very skilled at all. Is he more skilled then a 15 nerd......yes is he skilled when compared to even fighter of cyclopes caliber certainly not. He not very skilled, his skills are one of his least impressive or used attributes. Reason why what if spiderman vs wolverine spiderman wasa beast when compared to his 616 self is becuase he was highly trained fight with large skill set which made him overall far more formiable then his 616 self.

Battlehammer
Yea I hate spiderman I mean I dont have hundred of his comics nor is he my second favorite character or anything

yea go talk out your ass some more.

Tha C-Master
He teleports form stuff like thagt including webbing before instantly. That is true teams job.

No it about strength, and colossus eyes are solid metal.......there nothing sensative about them it was simply bad writing. He should have easily ripped the webbing.

true, though to this day I have no idea what wolverine was thinking. My point is that throughout Nightcrawler's history he hasn't always teleported out of every situation.

I'm saying the area of webbing was small and stuck to him was all, he can definitely rip it with little problem.

Battlehammer
My point is that throughout Nightcrawler's history he hasn't always teleported out of every situation.

I'm saying the area of webbing was small and stuck to him was all, he can definitely rip it with little problem.
Vast majority of the time he has and thoses other events could be classified as pis.

Yes but that event he struggled with it which was made little to no senses, but that was secret war after all and it had many wtf moments. My favorite being calm hulk hold like 500 billion tons lol

Mindset
He didn't, he supported a small portion of the mountain, which was 150 billion tons and they had to keep him angry iirc.

Batman-Prime
He didn't, he supported a small portion of the mountain, which was 150 billion tons and they had to keep him angry iirc.

still impressive

Battlehammer
He supported the entire thing and I dont recall him beign anger at all. Professor hulk did it pretty calmly, they even recently show a depiction of it in spiderman secret war and again he was calm and again it was the entire mountain.

Mindset
He supported the entire thing and I dont recall him beign anger at all. Professor hulk did it pretty calmly, they even recently show a depiction of it in spiderman secret war and again he was calm and again it was the entire mountain.
You need to read the comic again.

Battlehammer
You need to read the comic again.
which one?

Becuase I just read the spiderman secret war one.

I have not read secret war in a bit so perhaps. I am mistaken.

Starscream M
Yea I hate spiderman I mean I dont have hundred of his comics nor is he my second favorite character or anything

yea go talk out your ass some more. every thread you've been in you always try to talk down spiderman abilities.

yeah, you're a real big spiderman fan roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
every thread you've been in you always try to talk down spiderman abilities.

yeah, you're a real big spiderman fan roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not at all. I just dont try and pretend he untouchable nor is his skill level high in the least.

I dont even think I have ever given Spiderman a lose in a thread on the boards I have comment in.

Mindset
which one?

Becuase I just read the spiderman secret war one.

I have not read secret war in a bit so perhaps. I am mistaken. SW #4

It shows Hulk bracing a portion of the mountain, only a small hole where all the heroes are, then Reed starts insulting Hulk trying to keep him mad.

"I'm sorry about what I said down there"

"You deliberately made me angry because you knew the madder I get, the stronger I get."

Starscream M

I dont even think I have ever given Spiderman a lose in a thread on the boards I have comment in. um. WHAAT!!!

am I going crazy?!! confused eek!

Battlehammer
SW #4

It shows Hulk bracing a portion of the mountain, only a small hole where all the heroes are, then Reed starts insulting Hulk trying to keep him mad.

"I'm sorry about what I said down there"

"You deliberately made me angry because you knew the madder I get, the stronger I get."
I though it was implied that he was holding the entire moutain. I though through the text it was made evident.

Oh perhaps I was mistaken it has been quite a while since I read it.

Battlehammer
um. WHAAT!!!

am I going crazy?!! confused eek!
just what I said.

I guess lol

Mindset
I though it was implied that he was holding the entire moutain. I though through the text it was made evident.

Oh perhaps I was mistaken it has been quite a while since I read it. The text says they are underneath billions of tons, and Tony says they are under two miles of rock.

Then it shows Hulk holding up a small part of the mountain range, only enough to keep the heroes alive.

They were completely surrounded by rock, which is why they had to blast their way out.

Battlehammer
oh ok that seems right I was mistaken.

Tha C-Master
Not at all. I just dont try and pretend he untouchable nor is his skill level high in the least.

I dont even think I have ever given Spiderman a lose in a thread on the boards I have comment in. We've been over the skill thing numerous times.

SamZED
Spider-man secrert wars isn't canon, right?

In the scan it does look like Wolverine jumps up, probably just an artists mistake, they wanted him to charge towards Spider-man. There's nothing wrong with webbing slowing down Rgue and Colossus for a brief moment, but NC foretting that he can teleport really was kinda dumb.

Spider sense even went off when MJ tried to tickle him and it was before any upgrades.

Tha C-Master
Secret Wars is canon as far as I know.

SamZED
Secret Wars is canon as far as I know. Yeah but some things in Spider-man secret wars controdict the original secret wars.

Parmaniac
Say: "CHEESE", StiltmanFTW and Battlehammer smile

http://i.newsarama.com/marvelnew/jan2010/57_marvel_adventures_spider_man_59.jpg

BUSTER1
Eeveryone has a level of skill, my point was it not a big attribute of spiderman is not very skilled at all. Is he more skilled then a 15 nerd......yes is he skilled when compared to even fighter of cyclopes caliber certainly not. He not very skilled, his skills are one of his least impressive or used attributes. Reason why what if spiderman vs wolverine spiderman wasa beast when compared to his 616 self is becuase he was highly trained fight with large skill set which made him overall far more formiable then his 616 self.

When Ben Reilly took over as Spiderman, temporarily, it was commented on by other characters (unaware he was Spidey's clone) that Spiderman's moves didn't seem as refined as before-this was due to Ben being less experienced and practiced as Pete. MA can be a useful part of a character's skillset, but its not the be all and end all. Spiderman's years of fighting experience have made him very skilled in using his powers

Doctor-Alvis
I really don't see any characters in comics as having "impressive" fight skills. Maybe if it was animated. Otherwise everyone is just doing what everyone else can do but they have X more points in martial arts on their stat sheet than someone else.

Parmaniac
I really don't see any characters in comics as having "impressive" fight skills. Maybe if it was animated. Otherwise everyone is just doing what everyone else can do but they have X more points in martial arts on their stat sheet than someone else.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

EDIT: Maybe there are a handful of exceptions in 10000000 comics

Tha C-Master
I really don't see any characters in comics as having "impressive" fight skills. Maybe if it was animated. Otherwise everyone is just doing what everyone else can do but they have X more points in martial arts on their stat sheet than someone else. Said it before and I'll say it again. A haymaker from Spiderman is a haymaker, but a haymaker from Capt is a super secret death nerve strike that hits all the vital points.

FrothByte
loved that scan. puts wolvi firmly back into place. this must have been way back before wolvi got his huge fanbase... otherwise the fans would have gone ballistic.

i've seen NC teleport from under nets and all, but i don't seem to recall him teleporting out of something that was stuck to him. ofcourse, i don't read a lot of NC.

Colossus not getting the web out of his eyes is not that hard to imagine. I mean, we all know how difficult it is to get chewing gum off your shoe. you maybe a lot stronger than the chewing gum, but its hard to get it out since it's sticky. colossus would probably have pulled that webbing out in a few secs, but it was enough to distract him.

I don't believe spidey can take on all 3 of the xmen in there simultaneously, but it is pretty realistic that he got the drop on them.

oh, and spidey really is wolverine's superior: in strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. It's nice to know that there's still some non-fame-corrupted proof of this.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by FrothByte
loved that scan. puts wolvi firmly back into place. this must have been way back before wolvi got his huge fanbase... otherwise the fans would have gone ballistic.

Can you imagine the wave of raging fans gather here if this thread was made back in Wolverine: Origins?

"LOLOLOLOLOLLIPOP! THAT SCAN IS FAKE!"

"WOLVERINE HAS EVOLVED SINCE SECRET STAR WARS"

"LOL SPIDEY IS AMP AND THATS WHY HE TRICK WOLVIRENE"

Or the common one for Sentry excuses:

"LOL! WOLVERINE WAS HOLDING BACK"

omg

Parmaniac
Or the common one for Sentry excuses:

"LOL! WOLVERINE WAS HOLDING BACK"

omg

Was there really someone saying something like this?

WickedDynamite
You never know....

BUSTER1
Said it before and I'll say it again. A haymaker from Spiderman is a haymaker, but a haymaker from Capt is a super secret death nerve strike that hits all the vital points.

Funny because its all too true.

Endless Mike
Spidey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine, obviously

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Spidey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine, obviously
What is that thing in your avatar?

Endless Mike
What is that thing in your avatar?

Artist's conception of a neutron star

Tha C-Master
Lolz the constant bumping of the thread to say that is just begging for Wolverine flame. stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Lolz the constant bumping of the thread to say that is just begging for Wolverine flame. stick out tongue

yeah I'm waiting for the wolverine front to show up shifty

BUSTER1
yeah I'm waiting for the wolverine front to show up shifty

Me too evil face

Parmaniac
bump smile

Battlehammer
Can you imagine the wave of raging fans gather here if this thread was made back in Wolverine: Origins?

Wolverine Origins is still going on.............

your representation of Wolverine fans is quite inaccurate, but what else is new.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by FrothByte

oh, and spidey really is wolverine's superior: in strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. It's nice to know that there's still some non-fame-corrupted proof of this.
Or no one cares becuase all spiderman did was hit him which he clearly can do. Or it could be the fact Wolverine had impressive showings against spiderman time and again.

Yea becuase we all know Wolverine more popular then Spiderman right roll eyes (sarcastic)

namorsubby
spidey is more of a general popular.......like superman or batman. he's iconic.

wolverine is more of a cult popular, meaning he tends to have more hardcore fans.......like a lot of cult favorites, but on a more grand scale

Battlehammer
spidey is more of a general popular.......like superman or batman. he's iconic.

wolverine is more of a cult popular, meaning he tends to have more hardcore fans.......like a lot of cult favorites, but on a more grand scale

Spidermans more popular in all aspects actaully by a large amount. Wolverine as popular as he is, doe snot even touch upon Spiderman. It simply a misconception by the board that Wolverine more cult popular. I dont get how that misconception came to be since there a total of like 3 wolverine fans.........

Tha C-Master
That's actually true though. See things like Street Fighter are of course more known and widely played, but Smash Bros fans are more vocal and hardcore wanting theirs to be top. That is always how it is. More people own a PC by far, but Mac fans are way more extreme and want theirs to be number one. That's just how it is, and it isn't a jab to anybody on the forum. Wolverine has more than 3 fans, just they aren't as hardcore.

Starscream M
Spidermans more popular in all aspects actaully by a large amount. Wolverine as popular as he is, doe snot even touch upon Spiderman. It simply a misconception by the board that Wolverine more cult popular. I dont get how that misconception came to be since there a total of like 3 wolverine fans......... there are far more than 3 wolverine fans

and wolverine fans tend to be more rabit...like logan lol

Battlehammer
Yes I realize more then 3 people like wolverine on the board it was just a random number for argument sake. Wolverine fans are quite out number when given the amount of Spiderman and other characters fans on the boards was my point.

Starscream M
Yes I realize more then 3 people like wolverine on the board it was just a random number for argument sake. Wolverine fans are quite out number when given the amount of Spiderman and other characters fans on the boards was my point. who are spiderman fans on KMC?

Battlehammer
who are spiderman fans on KMC?
plenty of people c-master, sam, scarletspider ect.

Hell me srank and jinzin are spiderman fans. srank more so.

Tha C-Master

Hell me srank and jinzin are spiderman fans. srank more so. I like both. I have a Wolverine, Daredevil, and Spiderman shirt.

The supporters really shift. When I came it was straw, whob, vs Jinzin, Cresh, Merc, Srank. You had Logan87, beserkerXerces, Scotsmn.

Cyke and Logan are my two favorite Xmen by far... there are plenty on both sides though, or else the threads with Wolverine wouldn't last, and they always do whether it's against Galactus or a wet paper towel. lol

Battlehammer
I like both. I have a Wolverine, Daredevil, and Spiderman shirt.

The supporters really shift. When I came it was straw, whob, vs Jinzin, Cresh, Merc, Srank. You had Logan87, beserkerXerces, Scotsmn.

Cyke and Logan are my two favorite Xmen by far... there are plenty on both sides though, or else the threads with Wolverine wouldn't last, and they always do whether it's against Galactus or a wet paper towel. lol
nice whats it look like?

all but jinzin and srank remain. I was on that time but floatted in an out of debates, got bored easily.

I sware cyke is one of the few characters no matter how reiduclous a feat he does it always excepted full heartly. I love NC he the man.

galactus one to be fair was bunch of people bashing wolverine and a sock, I dont think a signle wolverine fan dare venture into the thread lol

Tha C-Master
Brown shirt with them on a building, it is pretty cool. Cyke is less popular and written down in the comics so he's more accepted on the boards. He's often portrayed as a wimp for some reason when he's awesome.

Battlehammer
Brown shirt with them on a building, it is pretty cool. Cyke is less popular and written down in the comics so he's more accepted on the boards. He's often portrayed as a wimp for some reason when he's awesome.
Oh nice I think ive seen it before.

Not recently he hasent. Hell in recent issues he contain the void in his mind, blast 100 foot monster in haft, blast huge ship out of the sky ect.

SamZED

Hell me srank and jinzin are spiderman fans. srank more so. That's true. I concider myself to be a Spider-man/Wolverine/Deadpool fan that's why I hate all threads that involve them fighting each other and only get involved if I feel that one of them needs to be backed up. But Jin always seemed to me more like a Venom fan rather than Spider fan, I mean at some point he even had a signiture of Venom bitchslapping Spider-man laughing out loud

Battlehammer
That's true. I concider myself to be a Spider-man/Wolverine/Deadpool fan that's why I hate all threads that involve them fighting each other and only get involved if I feel that one of them needs to be backed up. But Jin always seemed to me more like a Venom fan rather than Spider fan, I mean at some point he even had a signiture of Venom bitchslapping Spider-man laughing out loud
Yea I hate debating wolverine/spiderman.

Yea I sometimes wonder if Sabre-tooth is he favorite character. he seems to like the villains of spiderman and wolverine more then them

Starscream M
Yea I hate debating wolverine/spiderman.

Yea I sometimes wonder if Sabre-tooth is he favorite character. he seems to like the villains of spiderman and wolverine more then them sabretooth is a great villain though...he's always interesting to read, never boring

but he gets so little showtime.

Tha C-Master
That's true. I concider myself to be a Spider-man/Wolverine/Deadpool fan that's why I hate all threads that involve them fighting each other and only get involved if I feel that one of them needs to be backed up. But Jin always seemed to me more like a Venom fan rather than Spider fan, I mean at some point he even had a signiture of Venom bitchslapping Spider-man laughing out loud I try not to get too involved these days, I've had my run and fame, I let you young'uns go at it. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
I am not really a fan of sabre-tooth

Battlehammer
I try not to get too involved these days, I've had my run and fame, I let you young'uns go at it. stick out tongue
youngins my ass ive been here longer then you mad

Starscream M
I am not really a fan of sabre-tooth why not..he logan's best villain

Battlehammer
never been a fan.

Starscream M
never been a fan. do you agree he's logan's best villain though?

Tha C-Master
youngins my ass ive been here longer then you mad I did a *lot* of arguing though. stick out tongue

Parmaniac
who are spiderman fans on KMC?

C-master, SamZED, Digi, Buster1, Ankur, me

Wolverine: Battlehammer, Jinzin, Srankmissing, StiltmanTFW

Wild Shadow
if spidey is asleep logan can kill him. if not logan can get damn close up to the point that he intents harm.

Tha C-Master
I have awaken when someone came on me while I was sleep, don't know how I do though. I must have Spider-Sense.

Wild Shadow
well it could be a reaction to the sensation of him coming on you.. embarrasment big grin

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if spidey is asleep logan can kill him. if not logan can get damn close up to the point that he intents harm.

bad thing is Spider-man never sleeps cool

WickedDynamite
Wolverine Origins is still going on.............

OMG are you serious? erm

(how long can that thing be?)

I read the first pages of the first issue and put it back in the shelves.....

Battlehammer
OMG are you serious? erm

(how long can that thing be?)

I read the first pages of the first issue and put it back in the shelves.....
yes........

there at like 44 I think.

not surprized you not the biggest fan of wolverine.

WickedDynamite
yes........

there at like 44 I think.

not surprized you not the biggest fan of wolverine.

To be honest my favorite X-men is Colossus...

...so I do enjoy the Wolverine/Colossus team ups.

Battlehammer
To be honest my favorite X-men is Colossus...

...so I do enjoy the Wolverine/Colossus team ups.

in other words you like any book with colossus and your dislike of wolverine is not so great that it over shadows your fondness of colossus.....

Starscream M
in other words you like any book with colossus and your dislike of wolverine is not so great that it over shadows your fondness of colossus..... stop trolling no expression

WickedDynamite
Well, come on now Battle! If we're talking favorites is one thing.

Like putting Batman and Wolverine together.

Who do you think I'm going to choose....YOU?

Fo realz.

Battlehammer
stop trolling no expression
oh shut the **** up you hypocrit

Battlehammer
Well, come on now Battle! If we're talking favorites is one thing.

Like putting Batman and Wolverine together.

Who do you think I'm going to choose....YOU?

Fo realz.
I would pick wolverine/spiderman/Nightcrawler/Iron Fist team up would be sweet.

Parmaniac
I would pick wolverine/spiderman/Nightcrawler/Iron Fist team up would be sweet.

Wolvi / Spidey would be enough, it would be like a buddy movie, just remeber the special where Wolverine celebrates his B-Day with Spider-man in a bar laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>