Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) vs. Ahsoka Tano (Clone Wars)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anakin4Ever
You the drill.

1.) Saber
2.) Force
3.) All out

I don't know about this one. It would probably go to Obi-Wan.

Ms.Marvel
ahsoka easily. apparently shes beyond master level in lightsabers. no expression

truejedi
i would definitly go with kenobi.

mattatom
If Qui Gons there to die.

Samurai100
I'd say Kenobi

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
ahsoka easily. apparently shes beyond master level in lightsabers. no expression

Well, the Clone Wars series does seem to overpower characters.

BruceSkywalker
Obi ftw

Lord Lucien
IF Qui-Gon's there to die for a burst of WTFRAGE! Otherwise, the abomination wins.

RazorMesias
Ahsoka wins. . . fatality

even though Clone Wars overpowers characters, Obi-Wan had a pretty hard time against Maul. And Ashoka held off Grievous for a short period, so I think she has a greater chance of winning.

truejedi
but Maul is definitly not a DEFINITE inferior to Grievous.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by RazorMesias
Ahsoka wins. . . fatality

even though Clone Wars overpowers characters, Obi-Wan had a pretty hard time against Maul. And Ashoka held off Grievous for a short period, so I think she has a greater chance of winning. I would say Maul > Grievous

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I would say Maul > Grievous

Definitely agree. Especially w/ TCW dispelling to some extent the prior portrayal of Grievous' uberness. If Kit Fisto can WTFPWN Grievous the way he did in the Clone Wars series, then it would seem that Maul holds an edge there.

RazorMesias
well then. . . . I give up

RazorMesias
its good to see noobaris hasn't returned in any carnation yet. . . or I just missed it in my long absence

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by RazorMesias
its good to see noobaris hasn't returned in any carnation yet. . . or I just missed it in my long absence Oh, he is among us.

truejedi
he is among us. Posted several times today actually. ( :

Lord Lucien
It doesn't matter. The informant is real. We know the name of the next sock. It's name is Neo Weltall.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Obi-Wan FTW just because I hate Ahsoka.

But, srsly, Ahsoka wins, because.. well... Clone Wars feats. >>. although, to be fair, maybe in CW the padawan's trainings are a little ramped up because there's war. In TPM, the Jedi grew kinda complacent.

I STILL hate Ahsoka's character, darnit.

BoratBorat
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
can we JUST please get back on topic? I barely go on the SW forums, and I run into this.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by BoratBorat

that's just not fair. stick out tongue

BoratBorat
Im just being an arse, cant you tell???

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by BoratBorat
Im just being an arse, cant you tell???

fine, I guess I deserve that a little. that's what i get by jumping directly into stuff in these parts of the forums.

RazorMesias
Originally posted by truejedi
he is among us. Posted several times today actually. ( :

damn. . . oh well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.